not more than ...

Quantum of Love

The thing is, Kim Jongin is just oblivious to the surrounding.

He stares at his feet, biting the lower lip before nodding slowly. “I’m sorry,” he sighs quietly and eyes the girl stands before him with the saddened face. “I’m pretty sure that there’ll be someone right for you. I’m just not that person… that supposed to be by your side; come hell or high water.” He flattens his smile slightly. “We’re not meant together.”

The girl emits a short gasp. Clenching her fist and ducking the head lower, she fakes a bright smile. “It’s okay that is love.” She says gibberish.

Kim Jongin takes a look at the disappearing girl behind the wall, biting his inner cheeks. Shaking his head, he places his palms to his mouth only to stop the laughter that trying to burst.

He chuckles, laughing happily. Nodding to himself, he fishes out his phone from the rear pocket. Only to being said, he is going to call his friends and talks about the newly dumped crush. “Hello.”

The thing is, Kim Jongin could be an actor for the sake of his seventeen years old life.

 

~

 

“Hello! Welcome to the Latte Beans café. May I help you?”

The female customers are giggling in shock as the sudden waiter greets them and not to say that the waiter has such a model-like feature and posture. They nod, following the handsome waiter to the vacant seats. “Now, ladies… what would you have for this breezy evening?” He asks, handing six menus for the customers.

“What would you suggest to us?” one of them, the much iest among them, asks in such the sultry voice.

The waiter raises an eyebrow, smirking. “I would suggest… this.” He points to the moist hazelnut chocolate brownies. “And for the drinks, maybe a Darjeeling tea would be the most suitable?”

The girls nod acknowledging. “Yeah, we would like too.” The waiter nods, jotting the order and brings the menus with him to the kitchen. “Ah, Waiter-ssi…” A cheeky girl raises her hand. The waiter turns around with his dazzling smile making the customers fluster.

“Yes?”

“We would like to have the name of you too.”

The waiter shakes his head. “I’m sorry but that isn’t in the menu, ladies.”

 

~

 

Do you ever think when you are in the worst state, there would be someone from nowhere appears and help the sad life of you? Yes. I’m always thinking that there would be that someone that I could rely on, cherish for and love. However, to this moment… I never have that that experience. Friends of mine have always said that the best would be always saving for last but till when?

When the men could pregnant?

“Omo.” Kim Kibum yelps, watching the pregnancy stick in his hand. “This is impossible right?” he shakes his head, trying to recollecting the facts about human anatomy; men could not pregnant.

And how is this could be happened?

I also don’t have any idea.

“Jonghyun must be happy!” He chuckles, leaping with the stick still in his hand.

Looking at the hyperventilating boy, I sigh. When it will be mine?

 

~

 

“Hey!” A strong hand finds its way, settling comfortable around his neck. He tilts his head, wriggling his eyebrows before drinking the liquor in one shot. “Alone tonight, handsome?” the man breathes sultry at his ear. He chuckles, struggling to get away from the ticklish grip.

“I’m pretty occupied tonight, thank you very much.” He smirks, letting the bartender to fill his glass again.

“Well, I don’t see any…” the man shrugs and Kim Minseok spellbound.

“Pardon me?” he asks, tilting his head to the other way and revealing the cute side of him. “Any? What do you mean by that?”He chunks the drink, straight to his mouth only to get himself splutters the next few seconds.

“I don’t see any of your guards tonight.” The man smiles widely, bringing the infamous Kim Minseok’s glass wine. “And I could see that today you will spend more time alone with me.”

He chuckles, showing that row of ivory teeth. “Well, don’t get your guards down, Lu Han.” Patting the man’s shoulder, he crouches down, leaving the speechless Luhan with a soft peck on the right cheek.

 

 


a/n
never in my life I ever wrote such these kinds of piece. It’s just… I still couldn’t believe this. Please, do criticize my childish writing.