Final

Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, what do you want to know about me?" Sooyoung asked calmly but energetically. Yuri looked up slightly, cursing herself for letting Tiffany leave.

"Umm, do you have any brothers or sisters?" Yuri asked awkwardly.

"That's a pretty stupid question, Yuri," Sooyoung giggled.

"I couldn't think of anything," Yuri responded defensively, her voice no louder than before.

"I have a sister," Sooyoung answered anyway. "Anything else?"

"Why are you- Never mind."

"No, ask me. There are no stupid questions," Sooyoung assured her, patting her knee as they sat cross-legged. Behind the curtains of the stage. In the piano room, where they were earlier singing and playing music.

Where no one would find them.

"Why are you always so pretty?" Yuri asked, almost inaudible.

"Because I wear make-up all the time," Sooyoung answered, sounding somewhat disgusted with herself.

"That's okay. I do, too," Yuri admitted, lifting her head up just a little to let Sooyoung see her face.

"You look nice," Sooyoung observed. Yuri smiled slightly.

"Thanks. So, do you still want more questions?" Yuri asked. Sooyoung nodded excitedly.

"Are you lesbian?" Yuri questioned, holding her breath.

"No," Sooyoung replied. Yuri felt horrible until she finished her sentence. "I'm biual."

"S-So, you like girls, too?" The older girl asked, raising her head. Sooyoung nodded proudly. Yuri felt a burst of confidence before she knew it. "Okay, Sooyoung. Last question for now."

"Okay, ask away," Sooyoung told her.

"Will you kiss me?" Yuri asked.

Sooyoung hesitated, but she scooted forward to meet Yuri's lips anyway. Yuri caught her lips and savoured the wonderful feeling of them against her own. Sooyoung's lips were delicate and soft, much like that of a rose petal. This was the moment Yuri had forever waite

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter