ㅡchapter 1.

Enchanted

"Ms. Park, seems like you've been spacing out lately. I don't want our example student now become a bad example to other student." Ms. Oh scold her as the teacher called her during recess time.

"Sorry teacher, I won't let this happen again." she bow again before going out from the teacher's office.

She sigh as she going out from the teacher's office. There is another small petite girl with black wavy hair ran to her with two cans of drinks.

"Here." the small petite girl or to be called as 'Jieun'. "Getting scold again huh? aigoo let's just forget about it and let's go eat." Jieun said as she took another girl who is named 'Jiyeon'.

Jiyeon is worried if she's kept spacing out over stupid things. maybe she is just tired recently

The long day is finally over as both of the girls are now walking while talking over some things that are can at least their stress.

"Ah Jiyeon, I think we need to separate now." Jieun said as she pouted a little as she waved her hands. "Bye, see you tommorow Jiy~"

Jiyeon walked slowly as she kept looking on the road kicked some small stones on the road. what a bad day today she thought as she kept kicking some small stones on the road. She kept lowing her head while she walked as she bump on someone's chest.

"Ah sorry." she bowed countless time as that guy put his hand on her waist and hug her. 

"Yah ert! let go of me!!" she said as she kept struggle to let go of his hug.

That guy slowly whisper to her ears "it's oppa you pabo" the creepy guy said or always to be called as Chanyeol. He quickly ran after she heard his beloved sister start to chase him. "Yah, do you wish to die?" Jiyeon said as she kept chasing his stupid creepy brother.

Chanyeol stop quickly in the middle of road as he pants his breath after running from his sister, Park Jiyeon. Both of this siblings are always bickering with each other whenever they meet. "Ah!" Jiyeon groaned in pain as she slipped and fell on the road. 

"It's blood" she pouted a little as Chanyeol came to her and offer her a piggy-back.

Jiyeon smiled as her stupid brother tried to help her. "When did you back yah!" she said as she hit the back of his body. "You didn't even tell me that you are going to back" she pouted a little as they are waking back home. "I just want to make a suprise to you a little brat." Chanyeol grinned. "Did  you eat a lot brat? you're heavy, don't you know that?" he laughed loudly as she kept hitting his heart.

"YAH!" she said as she struggle to climb down from his back. "okay fine, just let me walk" she said as she kept pouting.

"I'm just joking hahahaha" Chanyeol laughed like Loki in The Avengers. "Why did I just got the most stupid brother ever" Jiyeon mumbled as Chanyeol pinch her little sister cheeks. "It's hurt" she pouted again. "haha sorry, should we go back now, dear princess?" he again.

Their bickering never stop until both of them arrived at home. "Jiyeon, is that you?" 

"Ah mum, I'm back!" Jiyeon said as she heard her mum's voice. "Jiyeon dear, do you mind to come here?"

"okay!" she said as she ask Chanyeol to quiet. Both of them walked to their mum.

"omo whatt happen to you dear?" she said as she looked up to see Jiyeon is carried by someone that she don't know.

"and who is this young man who carried you dear" Ms. Park said as she still don't recognize her own son.

"How come you don't know your own handsome son, mum" Chanyeol pouted a little as he kept boasting about his looks.

"Park Chanyeol, you really. You didn't even tell us that you want to come back." her mum knocked his head as Jiyeon kept laughing to see their mum action. 

"ah I forgot. Ms. Kim, this are my daughter and sister" Ms. Park said as she introduce her children to middle age lady who kept smiling to see Ms. Park and her children action.

"what a nice daughter and son you got Ms. Park" she smiled again. "Myungsoo! can you come here for awhile"

 

 

okay, what a lame chapter I have done sobs.

sorry guys for this lame chapter.

I will try my best to do best. thanks c: