.01

So Stupid Jackson

Jackson kept yelling at himself as his mind drifted off somewhere. What would it feel like cuddling Mark so closely, would it be more than comfortable? As he read some strange stuff, called fanfiction, he started to think about how it would be when the older broke up with his girlfriend. How Jackson would tell him how he felt for about three years. Mark was just an upperclassmen, but age doesn't really matter when it's merely a year apart. Their lockers in highschool were in the same building, completely coincidentally, so he got to see him everyday.

"Look, Mark, I know we've only met last year and all but... I really really like you." He rushed the last five words. The older just smiled while carrying his skateboard. "Ready to walk to the park?" He changed the subject. "Yeah." Jackson's smile dropped and he walked slowly next to the elder. When they turned a corner to the back of the school where a lot of people weren't, Mark trapped the younger between the wall and him. "You have no idea." The older smirked tilting Jackson's chin up giving him a quick soft kiss.

"Stop being so stupid." Jackson said out loud to himself while he was laying in bed."Mark has a girlfriend, you know that already and you've already met her before." He sighed. "You're so stupid." "I know." Jackson was mumbling to himself. 

Today Mark gave him a hug. It wasn't just any regular hug, but then again what was a regular hug from Mark? This was more special. Mark held his arms out first knowing that Jackson wanted, more like had to have, a hug. The younger held his breath as he was slightly squished in the hug. 'Definitely cuddling material indeed.' He said to himself. They normally walked and parted ways at the park. Jackson fangirled watching the older leave on his skate board. Jackson would have melted to the floor, but luckily he didn't let his fangirl feelings get the best of him.  

"Hey Jackson!" The older called out. "Mark!" The said boy replied excitedly.  Mark scooped the younger into a hug. "Have you been waiting long?" "Nope." Jackson popped the 'p' grinning still enveloped in the hug. "Ready to go home?" "Yup!" The younger was about to pull away when the taller of the two leaned down to kiss him on the lips. It was just a simple peck but Jackson couldn't help but blush and nervously laugh it off. 

"Ugh. I already told you Jackson stop it, you're going to be a love sick puppy this way." He sighed talking to himself shaking his head. "Well, at least you're not interfereing with their relationship. As long as he's happy that should be good enough. Why would someone like him like me, I'm not pretty." Jackson facepalmed trying to pay attention to his laptop screen over and over again. 

• ~ • ~ • ~ •

For my lack of updates on everything ^^

Hope you enjoyed it!

»  | • 느낌아니까 • |  «