Rap?

Rap? - Jay

Light spilled over the clouds that scattered in the morning sky, the gentle light got more intense while the sun climbed in the sky. With the bright rays cutting through the blinds that tried to keep the light out. A man rolled over and nuzzled his head against the blankets around his shoulders, his arms were pulled in close and his legs curled up slightly while he slept for longer.

The morning whispered his name for him to wake up, the sun got brighter and eventually woke the tired man, rubbing his eyes and yawning slightly, he pushed himself up off of the bed. His legs dangled off of the side of the bed before he stood on them and slowly walked from the bedroom into the living room.

The light got brighter with the open windows, his eyes squinted to try and shade his eyes from the intense light. Shuffling over to the couch, he pulled your laptop from the table and decided to work on some things before he had to get ready for the day.

Lifting the lid of your laptop, he typed in your password that you gave him so that he could use your laptop when he needed to. The screen came to life with some of his pictures as your background. Shaking his head lightly, a smile curled onto his lips, his eyes moved around the screen and found your browser icon.

Moving the mouse and clicking on the icon, he pulled up the internet and saw a previous session that you were on earlier still opened. Thinking that he should open a new tab, he began to move the mouse up to the top of the screen. However his eyes caught the website that he was on, seeing multiple videos with you in them, he looked around before he clicked on one video that had the same title as one of his songs.

Know Your Name - Jay Park ft Dok2

Clicking on the button that allowed the video to fill the screen, he turned up the volume and made sure that the quality of the video was on the highest setting before he hit the play button.

You sat at your desk, a large sweatshirt hung off of one shoulder, exposing a tank top strap while you wore a choker necklace and a skater hat sat on top of your head, a little twisted to the left so it was off center.

Clicking a few buttons, Jay heard his song start to play, his eyes widening at the song choice; yet he couldn’t wait to hear you sing. Adjusting on the couch, he rested the laptop on his crossed legs and his arms folded against his chest while he pulled the sleeves of his long sleeved shirt over the palm of his hands.

Hearing your voice over the notes made him smile, the power in your voice made him smile. Putting your own spin on his song, made his heart pick up pace in excitement and pride. When the rap part at the beginning of the song came on, Jay froze, watching you rap in the video, your hands slightly moving giving off the bad girl vibe. Stopping the video right after you finished your rap, he started to song over wanting to see you rap again.

Watching that part of the video again, he closely observed you, your lips moving, your body moving along with the beat of the song, everything was perfect and this time he rose his hand up and covered his growing smile with his fist.

Allowing the video to continue to play, he watched your subtle lip bites, the way you twirled your hair around your fingers, your hands gently pulling the cap over your eyes and giving off a cute smile. Jay had to look away before he bit his bottom lip and watched the video a few more times.

Hearing the door open, he minimized the browser and closed the lid of your laptop while you walked into the apartment and placed the bags on the counter.

"Morning Jay" You cooed as you saw him walking over to you, still in his pajamas and bed hair.

"Morning" He smiled and helped take the items out of the bags. "I see you went shopping"

"Just for a few things" You smiled before placing the items that needed to be cool in the fridge.

Nodding his head, he leaned up against the counter, his fingers playing with the sleeves of his shirt while he watched you carefully, the way you moved and stood on your toes to put something away, he seemed to feel more in love with you than the day before.

"Baby, wouldn’t it be fun if we did a song together?" Jay suddenly asked, moving one of his hands and rubbing his neck. Turning around to grab another item, you slightly giggled.

"What song would we sing?" You questioned with a smile, loving the idea. Jay smiled and walked behind you, wrapping his arms around your stomach and his chin rested on your shoulder.

"I don’t know, but I thought I could sing and you could rap" Jay smiled and felt your body tense between his arms.

"Rap? Me?" You turned around and pointed at yourself and tried to laugh it off, "Where would you get that idea? Did you have a dream of me rapping?"

"No, I saw a video of you on your computer" He confessed quietly, you fell silent and your hand gripped the box that you were holding. "I didn’t know that you could rap, but you are so good and your singing is so beautiful~"

Jay’s voice got soft and quiet, your heart started to speed up as your mind started to think back to when you first started to practice rapping alone, trying to find the words to tell him. However when you felt his soft, gentle kisses along your side of your face, his fingers intertwining with yours and pulling you against his chest, the words that you found, melted away.

"I want to sing with you and you rap for me" He whispered into your ear before kissing it softly.

"Only for you though, I don’t want anyone else to hear me rap" You whispered, playing with the couple ring on his ring finger.

"Okay love" He whispered before he turned you around in his arms, wrapping you in a proper hug, he pet your hair and smiled against it.

Resting your head on his shoulder, your hands gently played with the fabric of his long sleeved shirt.

"You really think it was good?" You whispered, pressing your body against his.

"I really do, It was perfectly amazing" He smiled and kissed your head, slowly starting to rock you from side to side.

A smile curled onto your lips, your eyes closed slowly as you took in a deep breath. Starting off quietly, you began to sing from Jay’s song Star.

I’ll say it, I love you
I will do everything, you just say the words
They know I’m Jay Park
They also know you, so what
I love you, I love you