Cute ^.^

Laylay Smile, Please?

"Yixing are you okay?" I looked up as I heard Xiumin ask me this. I tilted my head. 
"Yes, Hyung I'm fine. Why do you ask?" Xiumin shook his head and smiled. 
"Nevermind. Just smile more Yixing." Xiumin patted my shoulder before turning and leaving the kitchen. I looked after him, confused by what he had said. 'Smile? Why?' I pressed my cheek up in a smile. As I did this Chen walked in and stopped as he looked at me. I let my hand fall as I felt embarrassment wash over me. 'Why him?' I wanted to run back to my room but even there I couldn't hide from Chen. I watched as Chen smiled his signature smile as he looked at me.
"Hey laylay. What are you doing? Do you not feel well?" I heard the concern in his voice and felt the familiar butterflies in my stomach. I quickly shook my head yes and walked past him. I moved to my shared bedroom and flopped down onto my bed. I heaved a sigh. 'Is this what I'm going to have to do? Ignore him entirely.' After a couple if minutes I got up from my bed and walked towards the closet grabbing out a pair of sweat pants and a loose t shirt. I changed and made my way to the dance studio. 

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

After a couple of hours of dancing I found myself resting on the cool floor of the dance room. I spread my limbs out trying to cool down faster. 'Why can't I just tell him?' I placed my right arm over my eyes and heaved a sigh. I was so into my thoughts I didn't even hear someone come in. I felt a hand grasp my wrist and pull my arm away. I found myself looking up at Chen. My widened when I found he was standing over me, a leg on each side of my hips. "J...Jongdae wh.... What's wrong?" My voice trembled as I tried to figure out a way to get out of this situation. My breath hitched as Chen straddled my hips. A pouting expression made it's way to his lips.
"Laylay you've been ignoring me. And don't try to deny it. I... I just don't know why. Pl...please lay....lay... I can't....." My chest tightened as I watched tears begin to form in his eyes and his bottom lip quivered. I maneuvered us to where I was sitting up yet Chen still sat on my lap. I tightly hugged him and rubbed soothing circles on his back, trying to calm him down. 
"I'm sorry Chen. I didn't mean to upset you. Please don't cry...." I but my lip as I lightly wiped at his tears. After a few minutes Chen had finally cried himself out and now laid his head on my shoulder. 
"Tell me why? I can't fix it unless you tell me what I did?" Chen whispered after a few minutes. His voice hoarse from his crying. I winced at how sad he sounded, making him upset wasn't something I ever wanted to do. No I wanted to make him happy, to always have him smile. I couldn't find the words I wanted to say or at least in the way I wanted to say them, so instead I gently grasped his face in between my hands and kissed him. I put everything I wanted to say into the kiss, hoping he will understand what I was trying to say. I only pulled away when we both needed to breathe. I didn't look at him, in fear that he had a disgusted look on his face. I waited for him to push me away and storm out or to tell me to stay away from him, anything negative really. What I didn't expect was the small giggle and being grasped into a hug. "Big idiot. It took you long enough." 
"Long...enough?" I gently pushed at Chen to see his face and found him shyly smiling at me. He puffed out his cheeks "Laylay you're very hard to read." I tilted my head.
"Am I?" Chen chuckled.
"Yes, but it's cute." I scrunched up my nose when he said 'cute'. "Does my laylay not like being called cute?"
"Your laylay?" I titled my head. His cheeks grew a light tint of pink.
"Y...yes." I found myself laughing at his shyness. I hugged him.
"I like that. Does that mean you're my Chen?" He giggled and hugged me back.
"Of course." He pulled back and smiled up at me. I couldn't help but smile. "There... Smile my laylay." I found myself blushing as Chen said this.
"Why does everyone say that?"
"Because you don't show you're emotions and you rarely smile. Sooooo... It is now my mission to keep you smiling." 
"Your mission?" I leaned closer to Chen, just barely grazing our lips together. He chuckled before he gently laced his fingers in my hair.
"Yes..." He pulled me closer, seeming a little impatient.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////
"Yixing-ge are you... Are you actually smiling?" I looked over to Tao to find everyone else, excluding Chen, looking at me in amazement. I shrugged my shoulders and said,
"Hmm a mission was set and I just want to help." Everyone looked at me curiously but Chen just smiled and winked at me. After that I learned to show my emotions more. Well kind of, I learned to only show them around Chen and I also learned Chen doesn't like it when I show anyone else a smile. 

_________________________________

I hope you enjoyed my short little chenlay drabble. ^.^ I enjoyed writing it.