Ch: 01

Picture Pefect

“Yah, stop crying you’re giving me a headache” AJ said rubbing his forehead in agony while Yo Seob, on the other hand is comforting and trying his best to make the situation better.

 

“It’s okay, don’t cry. Everything is fine.” Yo Seob said standing in front her with a big smile on his face, holding the only thing that’s coving his ding dong.  

 

“Don’t touch me!” Nicole cried, pushing his hand away from her.

 

“Sit down Yo Seob, I can’t stand another minute seeing your fat jingling in the air like that.” AJ said covering his eyes with his free hand.

 

“Ah, shut up at least I’m trying to make her feel better” Yo Seob said turning around, but the outburst from Nicole made him jerk away in fear. 

 

EEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!” She turned around in disgust when she saw his .

 

“Eh, Eh Eh… Sorry” Yo Seob said sitting back on the bed to cover his and scratching his head. “See what you done?”

 

“”What did I do?” AJ asked nudging him away.

 

“You had to talk to me and made me turn around… I scare the pretty little girl with my ” Yo Seob said shaking his head.

 

An hour later they all sat across from one another fully dressed. Nicole sat alone on the sofa, while the two both sat together eyeing her every movement.

 

“She goes to our school?” AJ asked Yo Seob without his eyes off of her.

 

“She’s the smarty pants girl” Yo Seob said with his eyes on her. She looked at them and listens to their ‘very loud’ conversation. “I knew I saw her from somewhere”

 

“The smarty pant girl looks like her? I don’t remember her having a face like that” AJ comment

 

“She doesn’t look like her, she IS her” Yo Seob roll his eyes is annoyance at AJ’s stupid comment.

 

“You DO know I’m right here and I can hear you” Nicole said and they both shrugged. “So are you going to tell me what happen?” her questions made them look at each other for a second before eyeing her again.

 

“Honestly, Noona we have no idea what happen.” AJ said with his arms cross and Nicole’s jaw dropped.

 

‘Noona?’ she thought. ‘No idea?’

 

“Noona, to make it better let’s not talk about it. We all probably know what took place in the bedroom last night when we all were drunk”

 

“Stop calling me Noona!” Nicole yelled. “I’m not older than you” She said

 

‘Am I?” She thought for a second when they gave her the ‘what-the-hell-is-up-with-you?’ look

 

“Noona, you’re a grade ahead of us” Yo Seob said smiling.

 

Instead of answering her they should’ve just slap her in the face to avoid the embarrassment.

 

‘I lost my ity to two babies?’ she thought as tears form in her eyes.

 

Honestly, she heard of them and seen them around school but she never thought they’d be a year younger than her. More the less, she never thought her first night partying will end like this.

“This is nothing, why are you making it a big deal out of it?” AJ added looking at her lost in her own thoughts.

 

“Not a big deal?” Nicole looked at them with shock “Do you realize what we did?”

 

“We had !” Yo Seob smiled trying to be a part of the conversation.

 

“Oh my god” the word ‘’ sent a wide of shockwave into her body. She felt sick to her stomach just thinking about what took place last night.

 

It’s so great to lose your ity without remembering anything… NOT!

 

“Noona, don’t tell me you were a before we three…. Uh…” Yo Seob said without finishing his statement.

 

‘YES YOU HEAD!’ She wanted to scream at them, but couldn’t. She sat there like a statue.

 

“Look, if it makes you feel any better let’s all promise to not bring this matter up ever again. It’ll be our secret that we’ll carry to our grave.”  AJ said and Yo Seob nodded.

 

“It’s not a big deal, Noona. Everybody sleeps around all the time, not everybody is innocent.” Yo Seob said.

 

‘I’M INNOCENT AND YES IT’S A BIG DEAL YOU IDIOTS!’ she wanted to say, but each time she open , no words came out.

 

After an hour of talking, they all agree to not bring up the matter. Nicole didn’t feel like she had gain anything from it, but her head was killing her and it wasn’t helping her to think straight. She search for Jessica, but no one was in Jessica’s mansion.

 

Nicole felt so miserable for doing something so stupid. She lost the most precious thing to her; her ity and she can never have it back even if she cried a river. She went home, cried and cried for days until no more tears can fall down.

 

“Hey ” Jessica said as she walk past Nicole in the hallway. People around them laughed and smiled at the so-call innocent girl in their school.  Tears weld up in her eyes as she quickly ran away into the bathroom to hide.

 

‘Those bastards’ she thought, full of anger. Once class started she slowly walk down the stair of their two level school and passing the announcement wall, something caught her eyes.

 

‘OH MY EN GOD!’

 

On the wall was a bunch of picture of her in bed with both Yo Seob and AJ. Tears weld up in her eyes as she quickly pulled the pictures down and the paper that wrote:

 

LITTLE MISS INNOCENT ISN’T AS INNOCENT AS EVERYBODY THOUGHT

 

‘Those er, they did this’ she wipe the picture and papers up into a million pieces and threw it onto the ground before walking away. School finally ended and everybody was ready to head on home.

 

“, last night was fun” AJ said waking beside Yo Seob

 

“It was crazy as hell” Yo Seob added as they both walk toward the school parking lot where they have parked their car.

 

*SLAP*

*SLAP*

 

The two boy touched their cheek and look at Nicole. They gave the ‘What-the-hell’ look as she stare at them with tears and hurt in her eyes.

 

“Noona” Yo Seob said looking at her when he realized tears were cascading down her eyes.

 

‘I EN TRUST YOU! WHAT THE HELL DID I DO TO YOU TO DESERVE THIS? WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO MAKE ME SUCH A FOOL? HOW CAN YOU EN DO THIS TO ME YOU BASTARDS’ she wanted to yell and beat the out of them, but the only one word came out of was.

 

“Bastard” she said with tears then walk away.

 

“NOONA!” Yo Seob yelled after her, but she continue on walking away

 

“What the hell is her problem?” AJ said rolling his eyes. “Crazy Woman”

 

“Thanks for everything” Jessica said as they both were leaving. They stop in their track and turn around to face her.

 

“What?” AJ asked confused by her statement

 

“The pictures” Jessica held the picture up

 

“What the hell?” AJ snatch the pictures out of her hand and look at it. “How the hell did you get these?”

 

“I wanted to teach that innocent a lesson… Thanks boo” Jessica lean and gave AJ a kiss on the cheek, but receive a push from him.

 

“What the hell do you think you’re doing?” AJ asked throwing the picture in her face.

 

“Oppa, why are you so mad you’re the player you always do this” Jessica asked.

 

“You’re so cruel Jessica” Yo Seob said picking up the pictures on the ground. “What the hell did she do to you?”

 

“That thinks she’s so smart and so innocent, I guess she wasn’t after all” Jessica said with a smirk

 

“If anybody sees these picture I---“AJ said but Jessica interrupts him

 

“Sorry, oppa everybody in the entire school saw it already” She said smiling even more. “Oh, come on you’ve done worst to other girls, why are you so concern with her?”

 

“There’s a big differences between what I’ve done and what you’ve done.” AJ said with his evil eyes on her. “I’ve played with girls, them and leave them, but I never disrespect them by making fun of them.” Jessica shrugged rolling her eyes at his statement. “Would you like it if I post your picture online?”

 

That statement made Jessica look at him with disbelief and anger. “Oppa, you wouldn’t”

 

“Don’t underestimate me”

 

“Whatever!” Jessica rolls her eyes and stump away angrily.

 

“Guess this explain the slap in the face” Yo Seob said putting the pictures in his bag as they walk away. “You seriously got to stop dating crazy chick like her” He said shaking his head.