Chapter 1: Confessions

You, Me and Everything in between

CHAPTER 1

                                            CONFESSIONS

         Meredith was just an average 16 year old girl. She's not popular and she was been teased by the other girls.She wasn't anyone special but she had inner beauty. She liked to help others, she's caring and nice. In the other hand, Jack was a handsome 16 year old guy with a lot of admirers. He was popular, smart and did we mention? Oh yes, CHARMING.

        Like every other girl, Meredith had a crush on Jack. But there was too many competitions. There were many pretty girls in her school. She knew she doesn't even stand a chance compared to the others. All she can do is write out what she thinks in her diary. She didn't had much friends, or anyone to talk to. Her diary was basically her ''best friend''.

        One day, their Science teacher arranged their seats in the Science Lab, with her luck, she was placed next to Jack. Jack's heart skipped a beat. Meredith was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. It was love at first sight. Meredith felt a little cluster when she was sitting beside him. Jack asked Meredith '' Hi, I'm Jack. You seem nice, can we be friends?''. Meredith's mind stopped working. It was the best thing she ever heard. She answered '' H..i.....I'm Meredith. I like........y....TO BE FRIENDS!'' She pulled back her ''you'' with embarassment. Her cheeks turned red immediately, she thought she ruined her first conversation with him. Jack laughed softly, then he said '' I like you too Meredith''.

        Meredith smiled and asked'' as a friend, right?'' Jack's cheeks turned red too and answered a yes. The other girls in her class felt jealous, especially Megan.  Megan knew there was something going on so she told the teacher that they were talking. So, they ended up staying back after class to clean the classroom. They didn't mind, they giggled anyways.

        After Science, they both stayed back to clean the class. Jack sat down on the teacher's desk and said to Meredith, '' Hey Meredith, there's something on your face. Let me get it off for you.'' Meredith walked towards Jack and he wiped off the dust on her chin. It was sweet, Meredith felt like butterflies in her stomach. Jack asked Meredith '' Can I tell you something?'' Meredith's heartbeat went faster. Jack said '' I like you Meredith''. Meredith repeated what she said in class '' As a friend?''. Jack answered'' No, I like you as more than friends. What about you?''

        She was startled. Is it true? Are you dreaming? She pinched herself on her arm and knew it was true. She finally answered to him '' Me too. I like you too.'' Jack was happy to hear that. Meredith felt easier. Without thinking, Jack gave Meredith her first kiss. Then, Megan walked pass the classroom. She felt angrier seeing them making out. She had a crush on Jack too. She popular, beautiful and perfect (only to herself). What does Jack see in Meredith?