Final

Once Upon a Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun’s POV

 

 

Have you ever felt like all of your dreams have been snatched away?  You know, those moments when it seems nothing's going the way it should and you're left standing in the dark? Well, I do.  I know what it's like to have all your hopes and dreams completely and unexpectedly shattered.  And yet, in those times, we could be in the safest and most secure place.  Yep, I said could...

 

She had beautiful, dark brown hair with natural golden-blonde strands on her bangs, a contagious smile that in one way or another, always led to at the very least a giggle, and an eagerness for life that always revived your spirits - no matter how bleak things were around you.  All those things and more illustrated and defined my younger sister, Oh Miki.  Miki's name meant 'beautiful princess' in Japanese and it described her perfectly.  She was the first born of my two younger sisters and introduced me to all the delights and trials of being an elder brother.  And believe me, there was a good deal of both.  But still, I loved and spoiled her whenever I could.  Yet my reality soon became only a dream of what was and what could have been.

 

One day in January, my family was traveling a van (which had basically became our home since we’ve been traveling for a few weeks by then) on an icy road when, after hitting a patch of ice on one of the bridges, it slid out of control.  Miki’s door was lining up with a sign pole and she stared at me, her eyes wide with fear.  She called out for me, trying to cling to me, “Sehunnie oppa..?”

 

The aftermath of the accident

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter