10 sentence meme

10 sentence meme

angst
“I’m sorry I didn’t see it coming until it was too late,” Jackson sobs as he traces the letters of Jaebum’s name etched into the stone, “I’m so sorry.”

au
Jaebum hardly ever pays attention to anything that happens in class, but he sits up straighter in his seat as he locks gazes with the new transfer student from Hong Kong.

crack/humour
Jackson pouts at him and sighs to himself half a hundred times before Jaebum finally gets tired of it and gives in, “Alright, fine, I’ll wear the ing thong and the ing dress.”


Jaebum loves to see Jackson smile, he loves to watch him laugh and he loves it when he pouts, but Jackson’s lips are definitely at their loveliest when they’re stretched around Jaebum’s .

future fic
Jaebum drinks in all the sights and sounds in arena because this is the last of GOT7 as a group, but, judging by the death grip Jackson has on his hand, this is by no means the last of them.

first time
Jaebum wasn’t necessarily expecting magic, but he definitely wasn’t expecting a trip to the A&E either, like, really, “I can’t believe you bit me, I’m never letting you near my again.”

fluff
“Hey, Jaebum, you wanna know something?” Jackson presses their cheeks together before he kisses Jaebum and whispers in his ear, “I love you.”

darkfic
Jaebum rises to his feet, carelessly wiping the blood dripping from his hands onto his jeans as he turns to Jackson, and he says, “Why? I did it because he was hurting you.”

hurt/comfort
Jackson’s ankle is still hurting from his bad landing, so Jabeum pulls his leg into his lap, massages the sprained area, and then kisses it; it’s the first time Jackson has found himself believing in magic, wound-healing kisses.

ust
Jaebum's got Jackson pinned against the wall, and Jackson thinks that he's finally going to do it, but then Youngjae is knocking on the door, telling them the van is ready, and Jaebum is pulling away.