A sight

Memoriable

Minwoo was eating lunch with his friends in the canteen then he got choked literally by the sudden awestruck when he saw Jiyeon together with her not-so-caring-like-minwoo-did group of friends who seems like looking for empty seats. He thought his heart replaced down to his liver when the target he has been staring at since a moment ago catch his gaze. A strong eye contact indeed. Other people might think Minwoo is a creep for staring that long but Jiyeon has more than gotten used with that so yeah. The black-haired boy want to crack a smile to the latter but he doesnt want to look more like a smiling lovesick birdie because he already feel some heat colouring red his face at the moment. A little smile from her could make his random life flip flop like . He doesnt know how. It just happened. He knows but he never officially state or say it. 'i'm so whipped' Minwoo groans in his mind.

 

His friends more than know about that. Just by the look and the freeze moment Minwoo has right now they can tell there must be Jiyeon somewhere in his sight. Dont even bother to ask where is she. They even not bother to ask how the he can always spot her presence so easily. All believes Minwoo even still can spot(more like sense or feel) that cute girl of his life either if he got stucked kilometers away down the earth or trapped in titanic under the sea. Cheesy yeah. Just stating the truth. Minwoo has a kind of special physic for Jiyeon in his system. That is how Minwoo's friends thought. No one can actually blame a caring heart.

 

If you think Minwoo and Jiyeon is a sweet fluffy lovers getting into their 2nd a half year anniversary next month, sorry but youre wrong. Theyre just having a memoriable moments of caring on each other as a brother and sister kind of relationship. You may say. Its ok. Many people misunderstood Minwoo and Jiyeon like that either though. They even judge. Not a surprise. People love to scores just by looking from what seen on the outside these days. Not even care to ask or know what actually could be seen inside. Its not easy. Scratch that. Its never be easy. To be sure that you find a certain someone which you want to protect with your whole life, your whole being. Just to protect. To care. To save. No more no less. Minwoo believes people who judge will understand by their own when the time comes.

Everyone you see might having, facing, or fighting something you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Let me stole the word in your mind after read my story again. "WHAT THE ". Yeah. Ok. Thank you /bows/

(A/N: have no idea what im doing again)

PLEASE LEAVE SOME COMMENTS. I DONT KNOW WHETHER MY WRITINGS ARE BAD OR GOOD. IM NEW. TAKE CARE OF ME JUSEYO /BOWS/

P.S: i'm not Minwoo in this story. Im one of Minwoo's friends. Kkk