Im His Slave starting today..

The wolf trap

Silence filled the cafetaria as i stare nervously at the wolf pack leader, Leo, who is now covered in no other than my lunch. Yes, i slipped and pour my lunch all over Mr. Bad boy's body. *, what the have i done...* i thought. I know from that very first moment there my life as a normal human is now over.

"Leo... you stink of miso soup" the guy with the red hair said looking at the soup splattered all over the floor and back to his leader. 

"shut the up Taemin. She didn't even use her eyes to clearly see there was a ing chair right in front of her." he said looking at me with hateful eyes. I know damn well the leader hate Miso soup. I've been observing every single one of them since the first day i came to this school. 

"umm.. im so sorry Leo" i said approaching him but at the moment i come closer, he stepped back. Everyone in the cafetaria shot a surprised look at me as their jaw dropped.

"Don't.Touch.Me" he said coldly and gave me the most coldest stare and walked off to god knows where. I don't know why but my chest kind of hurt a little bit. I only want to help him, that was it. It was my fault to begin with and now that i want to help him clean up, he refused my help..? Okay then.

The cafetaria is still silent. The guy with the jet black hair approached me. Lee Jong Suk... i think that's his name.

"Come to the lounge. You owe Leo an apology" he said with no expression nor emotion on his face. 

"okay..." i replied and continued to clean the mess i've made. I guess no lunch for me today then. And just like that, the chattering in the cafetaria is filled with 'did you see that?' and 'she's dead. she poured miso on the alpha' type of conversation. 

~~~

I walked down to the lounge where the Wolf pack usually hangs out. The corridor is filled with girls that's probably twice my age and they reeks of old perfumes and alcohols. I walked down till the end of the corridor and knocked on the door. The door opened and a blonde boy greeted me. Half blonde boy. He looked at me with those hungry wolf eyes and his lips. I think this one is called Tao. Tao.

"hey babe, we've been expecting you" he purred against my ears as his hand roamed my .

I pushed him away but i know it's impossible. This boy is twice my height and he's very strong. 

"ooh, you're trying to be hard to get aren't you" he purred again and nibbled my ear. I shuddered to the sensation and a moan escaped from my lips. 

"ooh, are you feeling it?" he said nibbling my ear harder. I tried my second attempt to resist him but his another hand caught my hands.

"Tao. Stop." a familiar voice said behind him. It was Jong suk, the mysterious one. Tao stopped himself from nibbling my ear, his bottom lip and smirked at me. 

"Awh, game over princess." he kissed my cheek and went off to continue to party with some random girl. What the hell was that all about. 

"Do you want to come in or just stand there like an idiot? It's your choice" he said still with no emotion whatsoever. 

"I'll come in.. Where's Leo?"  i said. As soon as i said his name, the girls turned around at my direction with those shocked 'O' face. 

"You've got guts calling the Alpha Leo" he said raising one of his eyebrows. That's the first time i've seen him shown such reaction. Kind of cute since he has a pretty face.

"What's your relation to him? No one call the Alpha by his name unless they belong to him." said the girl hugging Jung Suk from behind.

"Do you belong to the Alpha?" another girl said approaching my direction with champagne on her hand.

"No. I just don't call people by their title." i said calmly to the girl. She stopped, scoffed and rolled her eyes. I hope she finds a good damn reason why she doesn't belong in this school by doing that. I saw this girl graduate like 2 years ago. 

Jung Suk paused for a moment and looked at me, studying me perhaps i can't tell. He doesn't show his emotions as much. I came inside with no hesitation and looked around the lounge. Simple, stylish and modern. These guys has great taste. 

"So... where is he?" i said turning 360 degrees trying to look for Leo but he's nowhere to be found. Jung Suk closed the door behind him and faced me. He put his hand inside his pockets gently. I don't know why but there's something about him that pulls me into him. Probably the way he doesn't speak much and show no expressions. I've always like guys like him. Very mysterious. Aish, what am i saying!

"he's in there" he said looking behind me. I turned around to see another door. I walked towards it and knocked. There was no reaction. 

"you've to go in. Leo will be there to greet you." Jung Suk said and i obeyed. I opened the door and there was another corridor and at the end of it was a door. What is it with these doors. Why so many of them?!

I walked inside and paused briefly as soon as i reached the end. I knocked three times and Leo opened the door. A Half Leo (with pororo towel on his shoulder). My eyes travel down from his shoulder, abs, 'V' line, and then the ed trouser. My heart began to beat really fast as i swallowed the saliva in my throat *No, you can't do this heart!*. A moment later i looked up to see Leo's face, He does not look so amused...

"...Do i know you?" he said coldly.

"...um...hi.." i said awkwardly.

"......i said do i know you, Not hi" he said crossing his arms.

"No.. you don't know me but i spilled my lunch all over you earlier and i came here to apologise to you" 

"..oh, the girl who doesn't have eyes to see where she's going" he chuckled a little 

"I have a name you know" i said looking at him sternly. my voice becoming more firm. 

"Im not interested in knowing your name though. What do you want with me?" he said towel-drying his hair

"Like i said, im here to apologise to you. Im sorry i spilled my lunch on you" 

"Okay" he said plainly. I stood there looking at him in confusion. Why did he said 'Okay'? i was expecting something like ' happen, get out of my sight now' or 'do it again, i'll give you something worse'. 

"Um.. okay??" i said, still in confusion. Gosh, it's so hard to sink everything in, specially when im hungry. 

"Come on in, we'll talk inside" he said walking towards his sofa. I came in without hesitation and closed the door behind me. His room was pure white. 

"Sit down" he said eyeing the sofa and back at me. I sat down in front of him. Silence filled the room while Leo starred at me in amusement.

"You're interesting" he said, finally. 

"Sorry?" 

"I said you're interesting. Now, about earlier. Im not going to forgive you. You humiliated me in front of the students. Do you know how that will affect my reputation?" he said looking at me seriously. This guy really need to put on his t-shirt..

"W-What? Why not? I apologised from the bottom of my heart you know.." 

"Instead.. why don't you come sit here." he said patting his lap

"WHAT? Leo, this is so stupid. I already apologized to you and you now want me to sit on your lap?! NO THANKS." i said trying to hide my blushing face. 

"Fine, then i'll come to you instead" he said and got up from his seat. He made his way to me and get on my lap. He's sitting opposite me so our faces are inches close. 

"L-leo, get off of me" i said pushing him away. I know it's pointless. Leo is ten times more stronger than me, maybe more. 

"No. Now, Listen carefully alright. You humiliated me by throwing your lunch onto me." he said 

"BUT IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!!" i said distracting him. He put his finger on my mouth to shush me. 

"Now, i don't want to forgive you so, from now on you are my slave. As a payback of humiliating me, i want to humiliate you instead. Got it?" he said finishing his last sentence. AGH! i hate this guy so much, why is he being like this, why can't he just forgive me and just let me go? instead he wants me to be his friggin slave?! Isn't he pushing this a little bit too far? 

"No! Leo, why can't you just let me go?! i don't want to be your slave. i don't even want to be involve with anything involving you! please just forgive me and let me go okay?" i said still struggling to get Leo off of me. Leo's eyes turn serious. I guess he snapped. He grabbed both of my hands and placed them against the sofa. It kind of looks like he's pinning me down...

"I want you to be my slave. End of story. Period." he said smiling like an angel. 

"I don't want to do it." i said looking at him sternly

"Fine, then i'll just have to do this then" he said before kissing my neck roughly. I moaned softly when his mouth my skin. Even though i really like the feeling of him doing this to me, this is just so wrong! 

"O-Okay okay!!! Fine, you win Leo!! I'll be your slave!" i said finally giving up

"Good, then you'll start today!" he stopped and gave me that angelic smile of his

__________

 

Hai Guys! First chapter of the WOLF TRAP is UP!!! 

Make sure you comment below and subscribe and... yeah! 

Happy reading!! Stay tune for chapter 2!