First and last chapter :)

Beginning of Love

Jieun's P.O.V

It all started a few years ago, when I was in 11th grade. I had everything. A loving family and two awesome friends, Jinwoon and Jiyeon. Basically, my life was perfect. Well, almost perfect. I never had a boyfriend - and I mean never. Almost everyone I knew had either boyfriends or girlfriends. Jiyeon had a boyfriend, but it didn’t end well. I keep wondering whether or not I will be able to get a boyfriend - or even a husband.

One day in class, I was talking to Jiyeon when I saw an unfamiliar boy walk into our class. It was love at first sight. Most of the girls in my class and I gawked at him. I looked at Jiyeon and I saw her roll her eyes.

" I'm guessing you don't like him. Reason?"  I asked Jiyeon.

" He has the word 'playboy' written all over his face." she answered. Just then, Jinwoon walked up to him and spoke to him casually as if they were best friends. My cheeks grew hotter as he smiled. Jiyeon noticed my red cheeks.

" Wait a minute… don’t tell me you like him???" she asked me in disbelief." I guess you could say that…" I looked at my lap, hiding my flushed cheeks. Jieyeon pointed at him." That guy is no good."

"Who knows? Maybe he’s a really nice guy. You can't just judge a guy you just saw." I defended him." Don't say I didn't warn you." Jiyeon said.

 Our homeroom teacher, Mrs. Son, came in and asked the new guy to introduce himself. So, he stood up and introduced himself." Hi, my name is Byun Baekhyun and I’ll be your new classmate." He flashed a smile making all the girl's hearts melt - including mine. ' I hope he’s single.' I thought.

The next period was Chemistry. Mr. Joo, our Chemistry teacher, decided to pair us up for a chemistry project. Girls surrounded Baekhyun and asked him to be their laboratory partner. Seeing how chaotic it was, Mr. Joo decided to pick our partners himself. The girls whinned and returned to their seats. The next thing they did was clasp their hands, hoping Baekhyun would be their partner.

Unfortunately, none of them got Baekhyun as their partner. Instead, Baekhyun was my laboratory partner! I felt like the happiest girl in the entire world! Baekhyun and I talked about ourselves while working on our project. He told me he’s single! I was falling for him the more I got to know him. I invited him to sit with my friends and I during lunch. After that, we became good friends. Everytime I saw him, my heart beat faster and faster as if my heart was about to explode.

At school~

" Hey Jieun! Did you hear the rumors?!?" Jiyeon rushed over.

" What are you talking about??? What rumors??? If it's about Hyunseung cheating on his girlfriend, I already know." I said.

" No, not that! Byun Baekhyun just broke with his girlfriend!" Jiyeon told me.

" Bwo??? He told me he was single!" I said.

" That means he lied to you. He told his girlfreind that he wasn't feeling 'it' anymore." She told me. I was heartbroken. Why would he lie to me? I walked away from Jiyeon to find Baekhyun. I saw him talking to a bunch of girls.

" Baekhyun-ah!" I called out. He turned around and smiled. He ran over to me, leaving the group of girls.

" What's up?" He asked me.

" ... Is it true that you just broke up with your girlfriend?" I asked, looking up at him. He smile turned into a frown.

" Who told you that?" He asked me.

" It doesn't matter who told me. Is it true or not?" I asked, becoming impatient.

" Yes... it's true." He said looking down. I felt my heart shatter into a million pieces.

" Why did you lie to me?" I asked him. He paused before answering.

" Well... I wanted to keep a low profile and I didn't want the girl I like to find out." He said. I wanted to ask who he liked, but the school bell rang. 

" Come on, Jieun. We're going to be late for class." He smiled at me. 

I really wanted to know who he liked, so after school, I texted him to meet me at the park at 5.

" Annyeong, Baekhyun." I said.

" Annyeong, So what did you want to talk about?" He asked me as he sat next to me.

" Earlier today, you told me that you liked someone... who is it???" I asked him.

" Uh... what are you talking about?" He asked.  

" You know you can trust me. So who is it???" I asked, hoping I would get a clear answer this time. He didn’t answer, so I asked again and again, annoying him." Would you cut it out?!?!" he yelled at me. My eyes were getting watery, so I looked down. I've never seen him get so angry. " I’m sorry… I guess I should leave now." I said in a small voice. I stood up and walked away.

“ Jieun, wait.” he said, but I didn’t stop. Instead, I quickened my pace. I couldn’t hold my tears back any longer. My tears started falling one by one. I stopped walking as Baekhyun held my wrist.” Let go of me.” I said, coldly. Instead of letting go, he hugged me tightly.” Don’t you get it? It’s you. The person I like is you.” he confessed. I couldn’t believe my ears.

" You like me?" I asked him, just to make sure I wasn’t hallucinating." Yes. I liked you ever since I met you." he told me. He then sealed my lips wi th a kiss. After that day, we started dating. Jiyeon and Jinwoon confessed to each other and started dating as well. After 4 years of dating, he finally proposed. Now, we have 2 lovely daughters and we live in a house near the beach. This is definitely a happy ending.

------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you guys liked it!

If you noticed, I changed it a teeny bit.
Actually I just added more words :)

Anyways, please subscribe, comment and upvote(if you want to)!
And check out my other fanfics as well!

'Till next time~!