CHAPTER 10 (ENDING..)

Fallen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE CAN SEPERATE US (BYE BYE)

 

“I can explain.. please.. I love her..” yoona started to say.

“yoona.. this is just a trap.. they want to kill you.. the angels want to kill you.. and that blonde angel is with them..” yuri said rather sternly. She gazed intently at her sister and glared at the girl behind her. jessica kept mum and glared back at her long time rival.

“no.. supremo.. please.. you don’t understand.. we love each other..”

“she’s just fooling you.. luring you around to their trap! They’ll make you trust them then kill you when they have the chance!!”yuri yelled angrily at yoona. She could not let her younger sister have the same fate as their father.

“they make you think they love you and then kill you.. just like what they did to our father yoona..”

“our… our f-father? What are you talking about??” yoona asked puzzled. Her heart was racing right now but jessica’s hand did wonders to calm her down. She held on to jessica tightly.

“jessica! You must kill her! she’s a demi blood!” tiffany burst out from behind the bushes. She walked closer towards jessica and glared at the other party. Yuri and the others gave an equally menacing glare.

The lovers on the other hand, could only stare confusedly at the two glaring parties.

“a demi blood?” jessica’s voice pulled the rival group from their glaring contest.

“yoona is yuri’s sister! She’s a level S demon! A demi blood! And she’s the completion to the 4 supremos to match us! you must kill her!!” tiffany explained.

“what are you talking about? What level S? what demi blood?... what sister??” yoona asked confusedly. She looked at yuri.. hoping to get some answers from her. yuri’s gaze softened as she looked at yoona. She smiled bitterly.

“yoona.. you’re my half sister.. it’s true.. you’re… my father’s daughter with an angel.. you’re a half blood yoona.. a demi blood.. you have both an angel’s and demon’s blood in you which makes you a powerful demon.. a level S.. and yes.. you are the 3rd supremo…”

“but I’m just a seed!! I’m a normal seed!! How could I be that?!” yoona asked panicked. The things happening now are staring to confuse her. her head is already spinning from the pressure and her mind failed to process the fast paced events.

“you’re not as ordinary as you think yoona” sunny said from behind yuri.

“you’re the 3rd supremo.. you must kill that angel.. and help us succeed!” hyoyeon seconded. Yoona gazed at jessica who’s equally as worried and confused. They got lost in each other’s eyes. yoona suddenly spoke. She turned her gaze back to her sister and said firmly with all the determination and courage she could muster.

“NO. I won’t do it. I can’t do it.. I won’t ever hurt her.. not her.. you could have all the supremo stuff to yourself because I don’t want it.. I don’t want any of this..”

“you can’t just throw everything away!” yuri yelled. She could not believe that yoona didn’t want to be with them.

“jessica! Don’t just stand there!! kill her!! what are you waiting for??” tiffany yelled too. she glared at yuri then back at jessica.

“no..i can’t do it..” jessica said firmly. She held yoona’s hand tighter and stared lovingly into yoona’s eyes. “I love her too much.. I’d rather die than hurt her myself…”

“what?!?! Jessica you’re the top member of elite four!! You can’t just turn your back on us!!” tiffany yelled. She couldn’t believe jessica would do this.. she is practically betraying them!

“I’m sorry.. I’m quitting.. I don’t want this anymore.. I’m going to stay with yoona.”

“no! you can’t do that..”

“shut up lady! she just did!” yoona glared back at the angry tiffany.

“if you’re not gonna kill her..” tiffany drew out her sword. “then I will!!” tiffany  launched herself at yoona. Jessica quickly drew out her own sword to protect her lover.

“get out of my way jessica! I will.. kill that woman!!” tiffany and jessica got engaged in a fierce sword fight. Tiffany tried her best to get past jessica but the latter won’t let her. the fact that they can only rely on their raw physical strength inside neutral haven was not helping either. they continue fighting. Yoona comes in to help jessica with tiffany but taeyeon jumps in to protect tiffany.

Yuri hurries over to protect her sister and possibly kill jessica or one of the angels. Hyoyeon and seohyun comes in to help as well as sooyoung.

The confusing riot started. Yuri was trying to protect yoona and kill jessica at the same time. Tiffany was trying to get rid of jessica and kill yoona, needing to deal with both jessica and yuri at the same time.

Yoona is trying to protect jessica from both yuri and tiffany while taeyeon tried her best to kill yoona and protect tiffany. Sunny attacked taeyeon who attempted to stab yuri who was trying to kill tiffany.

Taeyeon turned her attention to sunny and was soon attacked by hyoyeon too. sooyoung helped to deal with hyoyeon but to her surprise, the seed (seohyun) jumped in and helped hyoyeon.  Suddenly, yoona got hit by taeyeon—who saw an opportunity to attack yoona while the latter was warding off yuri from jessica.

Yoona lost balance and collapsed on the floor. Taeyeon hit her in the side. She could feel the blood gushing out from her wound but she ignored it and tried to get up. Yuri rushed towards her sister but tiffany was already there,

about to stab yoona from the neck downwards. Yuri panicked but before she could get close enough to yoona, jessica ran over and used her own body to shield yoona.

Tiffany’s sword pierced through jessica’s back, hitting jessica heart and passing through her chest. Jessica collapsed on top of the stunned yoona. Tiffany stumbled backwards.

‘what have I done?? I killed her!!’

 Yoona pulled the sword off jessica’s body and turned her over. The fierce battle abruptly stopped as they watched the mourning lovers on the floor. The sight was breaking all their hearts.

“jessica? Please talk to me.. jessica..” yoona said, her tears were already streaming down her face. She held jessica’ face with her bloodied hands and caressed it gently. She sat completely on the floor and pulled jessica in her lap.

“jessica.. please don’t die on me… we’re still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter