Chapter One

Seducing The Ice Prince

Chapter One

Mission Impossible

---

"Wassup bro?" I turned around and saw my best friend, CL. "Hey." I smiled at her but I didn't receive a smile back. What's her problem? "What happened?" She ignored me and sat at the extra space next to me "He left." Atfer answering me, I can hear her sobs. I hugged her. I can't stand seeing her in that kind of situation. She and Minhoo were a loving couple. There was no 'breaking-up' in their vocabularies. But, why?

 

"Because of Hyuna." That bxtch. "She only likes Minhoo because of his money and fame." She told me between her sobs. She slightly pushed me and looked at me with those swelling eyes of hers, "Please Dara, please help me. I want Minhoo back." I can't say no to her! I love her. But how can I help here?! "H-how?" She looked at me. "Seduce Kwon Jiyong." She answered me seriously.

 

What the F! How will 'Seducing Kwon Jiyong' help her in her situation?! "I heard her conversation between her friend. She's just using Minhoo so that her ex, Jiyong, will be jealous and begging her to come back to him. Pease Dara." I looked at her. She's crying to much. Will I say yes? She's my best friend and she's always there when I have a help. 

 

"Okay. I'll help you." I answered. She smiled at me weakly and hugged me tightly.


"When converting celcius to fa...

 

My mind was flying during our math lesson. How can I seduce the Ice Prince?! He's even colder than an ice. Kwon Jiyong is a beast! Plus, he's scary. By the way, he's my classmate. He always have his earphones on and he's even sleeping sometimes but the teachers won't even scold him and when we're having a quiz, he only finishes it within 10 minutes. And suprisingly, he always get a perfect score! While poor me, even if Ireview our notes in one day, I only get 96% of it. WHERE IS THE EFFING JUSTICE?!

 

"Miss Park, are you listening?!" My mind snapped back and answered my teacher nervously. Phew, that was close. And the lecture continued and continued until the bell rang. I saw the Ice Prince headingtothe door while yawning so I followed him.

 

DETECTIVE SLASH STALKER MOOD ACTIVATED!