It is rainy

Rain drops as tears fall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
People are running here and there... Using the thing that can do to cover themselve... Coats, Files, Umbrella... But he doesn't seem to care of getting soak.. He walk as he step one by one... Along the road, he walk along the park, climbing the stairs that bring him higher... He let his left hand in the pocket while another hand, free letting the rain to make it wet.. He look at the dark sky and curve his lips into a smile.. "June ah~ it already two years.. This is the place where we first met... You were running, while covering yourself from the rain when you bump onto me... Do you remember? June ah~ Can you hear me? Are you looking at me now? Do you miss me? If I only have one last chance to see your face again, I wouldn't let you go like what I did before" he mumbled as his tears start to fall... He still staring at the sky as he walk... The wind suddenly blew... Make him shivering... When suddenly he heard a voice, hiccuping.. He turn to his left, seeing a girl sitting on the bench while facing down.. "Are you okay, miss?" No answer.. "It is raining and you just sitting here alone.. Are you crying?" She slowly lift her head up... By the dim light of the moon and the street light making Sehun can clearly see her face. "You are crying too" She smile. "And you are alone too, letting yourself soaky.. You also might catch a cold" Sehun widen his eyes.. Her voice, her face... is exactly the same... "June ah~" Without waiting, he hug her tightly, letting the tears fall again.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter