1/2

Just a crush

-Jongieeee hyung~ TaeTae wants to play! Wake up~ Hyuuuungie - a hyperactive Taehyung was bouncing on his brother.
-KIM ING TAEHYUNG, you're 17 years old and you're taller and fatter than me! GET OFF OF ME! - and there was also a pissed of Jongdae screaming profanities.
-LITTLE TIES SHUT THE UP! I'M TRYING TO SLEEP HERE!- and the final member, Minseok, the oldest.
- Good mornin' - a wild Baekhyun compares from the sheets making the two youngers brothers squeak.
- Oh my god, your brother really look like me! - squealed the older of the three.
The Kims were still looking at him weirdly.
-Baek, when, why, how and who?- asked Jongdae staring at his bestfriend.
-Oh, you know, yesterday I met Luhan while he was coming to visit your brother and we climbed the three outside, Minseok let us enter and ta-da~ surprise! - Baekhyun finished explaining waving his hands in air and smiling like a creep he is.
- IMMA GOIN TO CALL THE COPS HYUNG! WE HAVE AN PSYCOPATHIC HERE! MINNIE HYUNG WE ARE GOING TO SAVE YOU! -
Tae what - he didn't even complete the sentence and his little brother was already vanished.
-This is a good start of the day, isn't it?- laughed Baekhyun.
-We better leave before the war starts - replied Jongdae.
The two managed to get out of the house quickly to get breakfast.
-Dae, darling. Stop staring so obliviously at the yoda waiter, you're gonna scare the giant- smirks Baekhyun.
-I'm non stariiiiing!-
-Yes, you are!-
-I'm not!-
While the two were fighting like kids, two tall and giants figures were observing the duet.
-Kris, it's been like three months, just ask him out!- the brunette one huffed.
-Yeollie, you stupid giant! I need time to prepare myself!- the blonde one replied.
- How can you call me stupid giant when you're one too, and I'm more intelligent than you!- pouted the elf boy.
-Yeah, whatever, can you pass this to him?- asked Kris who quickly writes a few lines on a little piece of paper.
Chanyeol nodded and grabbed the ordinations and the message.
-Here ~ -He smiles at Jongdae e Baekhyun serving the americano and the caramel macchiato.
-This is for you~ - Chanyeol passed the piece of paper to Jongdae, who blushed at him, Baekhyun almost spits the caramel macchiato from the nose.
When the brunette walked away serving the other customers, Jongdae reads the message.
'Let's meet tomorrow at the train station at 2:00 pm. Your secret admirer.'
-You're a lucky - commented Baekhyun.
And Jongdae for the first time agreed.
Lucky my , he didn't go to the appointment, when Jongdae through of leaving an arm stopped him from doing so.
-Sorry, I'm late - Kris was standing there panting.
-I think you found the wrong person- commented the petite male.
-Uh, It was me the one who gave you the message...uhm, I written it and Chanyeol gave it to you -
Jongdae smiled weakly at the blonde giant who was smiling at him with a shy and embarrassed expression.
He didn't really have heart to tell him that he was expecting Chanyeol to come and break his heart.
-So where are you going to take me...-
-Wu Yifan! But you can call me Kris - Kris mentally slapped himself for acting so happy, he really doesn't want to scare the pretty male.
But Jongdae just laughed and Kris felt his heart beating rapidly.
-Nice to meet you Kris, I'm Kim Jongdae!-
-I know! I mean I-I heard you talk to your frien- oh I was not spying on you!- his face became red and Jongdae thinks that he really look like an angry bird, a really cute angry bird.
-I get it Kris, shall we go?-
- Ye-yeah -

Good, I just made myself a creep creepy stalker. Dear God, if you're here. Help me! I promise to stop hiding Chanyeol's Rilakkuma plushies collection!