First Encounter

It's a beautiful world with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona was laying on her bed flipping her tail up and down. She is almost bored to death.

Suddenly Jessica pops up from her bed and giggle loudly.

“ Hey! What you doing on the bed.” Jessica gives a pat on Yoona’s tail.

“ Jessica…I’m so glad to see you. I’m so bored here. “ Yoona immediately hug Jessica.

“ Hehe yeah I know that’s why I’m here. “ Jessica flashes a cute smile.

“ Let’s sneak out to play how about that? “ Yoona immediately jumped out from her bed.

“ Yup yup let’s go.” Jessica swing her tail in agreement and the 2 princess was out of the palace.

They were holding hands as they swam under the sea and in no time they were far away from the palace.

On the other hand, Changmin was alone in his yatch. He wants to get away from the city away from all the hypocrites and wanted some alone time for himself.

Yoona and Jessica came to their favourite spots and immediately swam up from the sea and sat on the rock.

“ Here we are, the best spots to see the sunset. “ Jessica giggled once more. She always likes to laugh even though Yoona too.

“Yeah. I love sunsets. But it always don’t last long… Like 6 mins or 10 mins? “ Yoona sat up straight and look at the sky.

“ Beautiful things have short lifespan.” Jessica nodded her head in agreement.

“ But the best thing is we can see them everyday the sunset.” Yoona smile . She always likes to stay positive.

“Yeah. It will be even better if we see it with our love ones. “ Jessica let out a sigh.

Even though she is well known with the nickname for icy queen, deep down in her heart she longed for a true love. But to date she is still single.

“ Yeah agreed.” Yoona flipped her tail in agreement. She loves her tail and she always flipped it up and down.

“ Hey share with me. What kind of guy you like? “ Jessica turned her head and asked Yoona. Although they were good friends but this topic was never bring up.

“Hmm…. Yoona was in deep thought. She is 20 this year but she never once fall in love with any Merman. One of the reasons was because of the beautiful legend she once heard about from the great granny under the sea. Octopus Granny who knows everything. When Yoona was a child she always swim to her place to listen to the stories and she always like those that were not related to the sea world.

She is curious about anything and everything about the world call Earth.

“ Hmm.. I think I like a human.” Yoona finally let out her thoughts.

“ What !!! are you mad… why do you have such thoughts? “ Jessica was in shock and almost choke at her saliva.

“Why can’t I ? There’s nothing wrong in that.” Yoona looked at Jessica with a straight look.

“ Of cos is wrong and very wrong. We are Mermaids. We live in the sea and we should find a Merman and get married. How can you have a liking for a human. How can you survive with the water in the sea. “ Jessica was babbling non stop.

“  No. I don’t think so. We can don’t fall in love with a Merman. Is not a must. Well life can be different if you dare to have one. You know there’s a beautiful legend regarding a mermaid falling in love with a human. I want to be like that legend too. I believe my love will be a human. “ Yoona starts to fantasize.

“ No No No…. Yoona you are seriously not in your right mind. That is just a legend. Moreover, how can you made a human likes you and also you know you can’t find happiness out there. I heard a lot of stories about the human world. Is not as innocent as our world ok. “ Jessica frowns her eyebrows

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter