- End

Something Special

A boy was struggling, trying to break away from his father and a white-coated man who was holding his down on the bed. A few minutes ago the boy had nosebleeds and suddenly collapsed at once, surprising all the family including his brother screaming directly. And when he woke up he saw two men, one of whom was put a cold object to his chest. He is shocked immediately screaming in fear.

At first he, his brother and his parents are planning to go to the zoo for the day of their school holidays. But if it happens like this, it seems that the plan should they delay.

"Hey, hey ..., it's okay boy," said the doctor soothingly.

Afterwards the boys were a bit quiet and not rebel again. The doctor who examined him had stood and approached his parents who are looking worried. Not long after, the doctor came back to him and said that he is okay. The doctor then said goodbye and left the room.

"Appa ...," he called out when he saw his father also followed the doctor. “Where are you going?”

His father smiled and approached him. "Appa will the doctor."

"Don’t! Let him go home alone." He whimpered and soon he would cry. His father then her hair gently, that man just smiled.

The boy wasn’t able to prevent his father to go. He wept because he saw his father go with the doctor. His mother then approached him and said if his father will be home soon. 6 year old boy was little trust these words, but still, he seemed not willing his father to go with the doctor. Because tired of crying, he finally fell asleep with tears still clinging on his eyelashes were long.

 

***

 

A boy with brown hair woke up from his dream. That dream again. It's been a few times he dreamed of his father in the past, as if the dream was a terror for him.

He then glanced toward the side. His brother was still asleep with his position facing towards him while the blanket was on his feet. He shook his head, surprised by his brother's sleeping habits. Although the weather was too cold he will never want to wear a blanket.

When he stood up suddenly a shadow is so faint swirling in his head made ​​him dizzy and slightly staggered. He was holding on to the nightstand next to his bed but not accidentally his hand nudged a glass and dropped it. That boy was squatting and saw the broken glass with a blank stare.

The sound was so loud and was able to wake the boys were still asleep.

“Youngmin-ah, are you okay?”

Youngmin turned and shook his head. He immediately clean up broken glass scattered on the floor.

"Ani. My hand was accidentally nudged the glass." he replied with his hands busy with activities. “Kwang Min-ah …,” Youngmin stared Kwangmin makes him became nervous. “You won’t to be late, right?”

Kwangmin gape. He thought his brother was going to say something serious, it just reminded about the school. He lament he had a tense first.

"Be careful, don’t let your hands hit by broken glass," Kwangmin advice before he went into the bathroom.

 

***

 

"Kwangmin, where are you going?" Said Youngmin who saw his brother was getting out of his chair.

"Go to the toilet. Why? Want to come? "

Ne!!”

Kwangmin frowned. His brother looks very strange today. Actually, the question was just a joke, but unexpectedly his brother was agreed invitation that sounds very silly. Kwangmin stared fixedly at his brother who had led the way.

"Why so quiet? You said you wanted to go to the toilet? "

Kwangmin nodded and following the steps his brother. They walked along the school corridor without saying anything. Awkward atmosphere enveloped the two of them, and an atmosphere like this is usual for them if  was like this.

Kwangmin suddenly felt his hand touch. He stopped walking and looked at Young Min wondered then he saw his left hand being held by Youngmin. her brother's behavior today is really weird.

"You ... why didn’t you tell me?"

Kwangmin increasingly frowned when he heard Youngmin's question. he did not understand.

"Tell you what?"

"About your relationship with Yoonhee." Youngmin said with a huge grin.

Why Youngmin can know, think Kwangmin. Besides he never said this to anyone, including to Youngmin.

"How do you know?" Said Kwangmin hesitation.

"It’s secrets!" Said Youngmin makes Kwangmin upset. He walked quickly ahead of his brother. He was annoyed and surprised. He's embarrassed if he have to admit the truth. Because he and Yoonhee always fighting, from the beginning they met at the first grade junior high school. And suddenly they're courtship, it would make the whole world in an uproar and Youngmin will definitely taunting him.

"Hey! The toilet is there!" Youngmin little scream because Kwangmin already too far ahead of him. They should turn to the left corridor but Kwangmin instead keep going straight.

"You go there alone!"

Youngmin sighed. Is not good leverage other people's secrets in this way, but he also was not intentionally. He then ran after his twin that did not stop walking.

"Ya! Mian," said Young Min softly while patting Kwangmin's shoulders.

"No!" Kwangmin a bit shout out to his brother. Youngmin's hand who perched on Kwangmin's shoulder suddenly felt weak and fell slowly.

"But, if you tell me how you know I'm going out with Yoonhee, I will forgive you."

Youngmin who heard it so hesitant. Slowly he touched Kwangmin's hand, but his brother was immediately hide his hands behind his back. They were standing on the side of versatile field and is now being used to play futsal by some boys. Kwangmin won't suspected of being gay because it goes hand in hand with his own brother in a public place like this.

Youngmin forcefully pull Kwangmin's hand that had been hidden. he not yet touched his brother's hand suddenly something hard hit the back of the head makes it fell down and kneeling on the ground with a groan. Some people who saw it-that is dominated by women-muffled scream, there is also that covered their mouths. It turns out that the head was a soccer ball.

Kwangmin still standing not do anything even just to help Youngmin stand. He was still confused as to what just happened. It happened too fast.

"Ah ... my head ...," Youngmin rubbed the back of his head with a grimace.  Kwangmin quickly petrified Youngmin to stood.

Someone from the middle of the field ran towards them both. Several times he bowed in while apologizing. It seems that guy was so sorry for what he had done.

Youngmin seems just remembered about this morning. The ball, the crowd, the screams. It seems it was clear. And he was relieved that all was not override his brother. But now he must consequently bear the dizziness.

"Ya! why?" Ask someone panic when they arrived at the infirmary after seeing Youngmin walking like a drunk. the man named Donghyun who immediate petrified Kwangmin bolster his brother into a bed that was there.

"His head not accidentally shot by ball. I thought that people were playing too excited." Answer Kwangmin make Donghyun grimace.

They then laid Youngmin on the bed. But only briefly Youngmin laid, an audible groan back of his mouth. He tried to get up but quickly Kwangmin encouraged him to still lay.

"My head hurts Pabo! I won’t lay."

Kwangmin who feel guilty then sit his brother while apologizing. He then noticed Donghyun who was put a cloth containing ice to Youngmin's head. Youngmin occasional wince when it's cold cloth touched her head throbbing.

Donghyun then laid down Youngmin with a sideways position. Donghyung then inject drugs to Youngmin to sleep without being disturbed by the pain in his head if he turned her into a supine position.

Donghyun then exit, leaving the twins. Before Youngmin is really asleep she holds palms Kwangmin, while Kwangmin just let it.

"I know all by this way," he said before he was really asleep.

 

***

 

"Still sick?" Said Kwangmin when he saw Youngmin is still clutching the back of his head. While Youngmin shook his head slowly.

"That was before you were sleeping in the infirmary you say if you know by this way. At that time you hold my hand. You mean you know the secret with touch my hand?" Said Kwangmin.

Youngmin who was sitting on his bed staring intently his younger brother. It seems like he should tell Kwangmin now.

"Do you remember when Dad had an accident?" ask Youngmin makes Kwangmin nodded. "You remember that time I whine that our father didn't go with that doctor?" Kwang Min just nodded. "You know, before I passed out I heard him scream in pain. At first glance I saw dad also crossed his hands in front of his face like this," Youngmin then put it into practice. Kwangmin who heard shook his head. "Because I'm not strong I finally passed out. And you know, what happened to our father?"

"So?" Said Kwangmin curious and confused.

"I'm a Precognition." Youngmin sighed.

Kwangmin looked at his sister intently. "Preg …, Preg what was that? What do you mean? "Said Kwangmin who don’t know the term issued his brother.

"The ability to see the future. Unfortunately I don’t have the ability to prevent it." Youngmin's answer makes Kwangmin glaring. "This morning I had dropped the glass, do you remember?" Kwangmin nodded. "This morning all of a sudden I heard a scream. I also see the field and a bunch of people. My head is a little sore and I'm holding a table on the bedside but my hand was accidentally nudged the glass." Youngmin said. "I think there will be something that happened to you today so don’t be weird if I continue to follow you. And it proved. And I can only protect it, but I have to bear it all."

Actually Kwangmin rather not believe, but see Youngmin spoke earnestly that he did not dare to conclude if his brother was lying.

"But, you know my relationship and Yoonhee. Though it is not the future." Said Kwangmin.

Youngmin sighed. He then added, "That's not Precognition, that's Psychometry. The ability to see history,"

Kwangmin doesn't know what to believe and not. He never thought that if his brother had such capabilities, capabilities which makes it even more special. He even has two features at once.

"I ... I'm a freaky boy," said Youngmin quietly, looking down. "Obviously I saw Dad would go that time but I was not able to prevent it."

Soon he heard a sob. Kwangmin are worried then went to Youngmin and patted her shoulder gently. he knows how Youngmin's feeling.

"Who can fight destiny? Maybe you were given the ability for you to be more careful. "

“Thank you.” Youngmin said.

 

An ability defies common sense does make you a weirdo. Youngmin didn’t want this privilege, but he was grateful that he could protect the people closest though he should bear all that. Because he had already said, he could not prevent that fate.

 

 

END

 

sorry if I write wrong grammar. English is not my first language. please tolerate T___T