Final

Happy Birthday

Seo Yuna, the princess in AOA, has always been her members' prank victim. They all love to bully her because she just doesn't take revenge and would always laugh it off when her members prank her.

Jimin loves to flip Yuna's skirt up whenever she's wearing a one-pierce dress or just a simple skirt.

Choa loves disturbing Yuna whenever she's playing the piano by pressing on random keys and refuse to let her play properlyz

Hyejeong, Yuna's girlfriend, loves opening Yuna's eyes whenever she is sleeping.

Seolhyun loves adding food coloring into Yuna's water bottle whenever they are scheduled to perform at music shows.

Mina loves planting fake bugs on Yuna's bed and on the floor where she would walk by so that Yuna would scream historically, as she's afraid of bugs.

Chanmi loves barging into the shower room when Yuna is bathing and take pictures of her.

They do those things to her everyday yet Yuna doesn't complain at all. She loves her members so much, so much that she is willing to take all the pranks they pull on her. Yuna knows they are just playful and they still love her a lot. 

But will the members make an exception on 30th December, onYuna's birthday? Let's see.

~*~*~

The alarm rang and Yuna stretched her long arm to switch off the alarm. She looked across and saw Chanmi sleeping peacefully but her blanket kicked onto the floor. 

Yuna step onto the ground, ready to step on some fake bugs Mina planted the previous night after she slept, but surprisingly there were none. Yuna shrugged and picked up Chanmi's blanket. She smiled at the maknae and went out of the room.

After washing up, Yuna saw the piano in the living room and went over to play a beautiful peace of music. 

Choa, the eldest unnie of the group was walking up to her, swaying from left to right because she wasn't fully awake.

"Unnie?" Yuna called out.

"Oh, Yuna-ya.. Good morning."

"Thank you Choa unnie. Aren't you gonna press on random keys on my piano?" Yuna asks because that's what Choa do everyday without fail.

"Ani...I'm gonna go wash up. You play the piano."

'Why is Choa unnie so weird...' Yuna thought in her mind.

She continued playing the piano until she heard someone calling her.

"Good morning Yuna-ya!" The girl greeted Yuna. 'Its Jimin unnie!'

"Good morning, Jimin unnie!" Yuna stood up and faced Jimin, ready to get her dress flipped up. She was wearing a floral one-piece dress that day.

"Why'd you stand up? Continue playing the piano." Jimin pulled the chair out for Yuna to sit.

"Aren't you gonna flip my skirt up?" Yuna asks.

"Hm...no. I'm gonna go make breakfast with Choa unnie. You continue to play the piano." 

'Jimin unnie is a bit weird too... What's up with them..'

Yuna went to the couch with an apple and switch on the TV they got from Weekly Idol.

"Good morning everyone~~~" Mina stretched her body and joined Yuna on the couch, resting her head on Yuna's shoulder.

"Good morning Mina-ya, why didn't you plant fake bugs on the floor and on my bed last night?" 

"I forgot where I placed them hehehe." Mina giggled and went to the kitchen.

'Mina, too, is weird..' She thought and looked at the three of them in kitchen suspiciously.

"I'm gonna go take a showe!" Yuna shouted and went to the bathroom.

After undressing, Yuna opened the door slightly to throw her clothes into the laundry basket outside the bathroom. She saw Chanmi coming out of the room and called for her.

"Chanmi! Aren't you gonna barge in and take photos of me? Yuna asks, she knows it's weird to ask something like this but it's even weirder that Chanmi is not pulling pranks on her like how she normally does.

"Aniyo unnie, I'm gonna take a look at what's up with the other unnies." 

'Something's definitely wrong with them..'

After 15 minutes, Yuna came out of the bathroom and saw Seolhyun in front of her.

"You wanna use the bathroom? I'm done." Yuna said but Seolhyun held her arm.

"Unnie, this is your water bottle! I've filled it up for you." The taller girl handed Yuna the bottle with clear liquid.

"Clear water? You don't want to add any food coloring in?" Yuna expect a different color of water she would get from Seolhyun everyday.

"Nope!" Seolhyun simply said and skipped to the living room.

Yuna joined Jimin and Mina on the couch who are watching the TV. Her eyelids slowly getting heavier and eventually closes and she fell asleep.

After having a short nap, Yuna opened her eyes to find her girlfriend standing in front of her looking closely at her.

"Hyejeongie?"

"Hey." Hyejeong smiled sweetly.

"Why didn't you try opening my eyes?"

"Nothing."

"Breakfast is ready!" Mommy Choa shouted and everyone gathered at the dining table.

Hyejeong intertwined her fingers with Yuna's and led her to the table.

"Seaweed soup?" Yuna widened her eyes when she saw a bowl of seaweed soup in front of her. She then remembered it's her birthday. She herself have forgotten about it totally.

"It's your birthday silly." Hyejeong planted a kiss on Yuna's cheek.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY OUR PRINCESS!" They all shouted and Yuna bursts into tears. Hyejeong wipes her tears.

"We wanted to make you feel special so we didn't pull any pranks on you!" Choa said and Yuna finally knew the reason.

"Ah...I don't feel special at all! I feel so weird!" Yuna rubbed her arms and saw Seolhyun walked to the kitchen.

"Unnie, you were so adorable when you asks if we're gonna pull the daily pranks on you!" Chanmi said and squished her cheeks.

"Don't you dare the squish my baby's cheeks!" Hyejeong protected Yuna and hugged her protectively.

"Yuna unnie, since you said it's weird to not have us pull pranks on you, here it is!" Seolhyun poured all the food coloring onto Yuna, Jimin flipping Yuna's skirt up and Chanmi grabbing her camera and capture the pictures when Jimin flips her dress up. Mina tried putting the fake bugs into Yuna's dress, Hyejeong trying to open Yuna's eyes even wider, Choa also trying to pour food coloring onto Yuna.

"Hye!!!" Yuna shouted for her girlfriend and the latter immediately became a shield for the birthday girl.

"I'll protect my Yuna at any cost!" Hyejeong can cover Yuna up since she's taller. Well, she's not called AOA's giant for nothing.

After playing, they clean themselves and one by one handed Yuna her birthday letter. Yuna opened it up one by one and took time to read each letter word for word.

[Choa]

Yuna-ya~~ my kid. You're really an angel. How can you take it when we bully you everyday? You're so adorable. Sometimes I just want to tell you I love you randomly because I really do. You are super cute! Are you happy that in the morning I let you play a beautiful piece of music on the piano? Kkkk. You look really really charming when you're playing the piano. I would definitely confess to you if you're not taken. But... Hyejeong is faster than me... Happy birthday Yuna, my angel.

[Jimin] 

Yunaria!! Happy birthday! It's finally your special day. Do you feel weird not having me to flip your skirt or dress early in the morning? I feel weird too honestly!! Ha ha ha. I'm glad you're a part of AOA, you brought so much fun to us and we love you dearly, especially our Hyejeong. she's gone head over heels for you totally! And we are not sorry for pulling pranks on you everyday kkk. Hyejeong is so lucky to have you as her girlfriend! You're the perfect kind of girlfriend everybody wants. Not every group has a Yuna so we are lucky to have you. I love you.

[Hyejeong]

Happy birthday my baby! How can you stand me opening your eyes whenever you're so tired and just trying to catch up on your sleep? You are so so so angelic and you're really pretty. I fell hard for you. I love you even more whenever you play the piano. You have the charm that nobody would ever have. I hope other artist would call you up whenever they need a pianist featuring. I want you to be more known to the Kpop world! You're mine, okay? Don't let anybody steal you from me and don't leave me okay? Having you with me is the best thing I could ever ask for. Thank you so much for staying by me, the girl who isn't perfect in any way. I love you, I really do. Happy birthday.

[Mina] 

Yuna unnie! Happy brithday! You must have troubles getting the fake bugs out of your dress right? Kkkk. Hyejeong the giant would help you out so don't worry! You are so cute Yuna, and you're really pretty. I wish you would be more recognized and not being underrated. Your voice is really sweet and I'm jealous! You are cute without having to put in any effort. You are just so innocently cute. If I were you, people pull pranks on my everyday, I would have go a crazy and complain to the manager but you did not. You love us so much that you are willing to take in that much. I love you Yuna!! Happy birthday!

[Seolhyun] 

Happy birthday Yuna unnie! It's Seolhyun! I'm sorry I'm not often in the dorm to play with you and honestly, the only thing I can do for you is to fill up your water bottle for you and give it to you because I know you need your water bottle everyday, but of course not forgetting to add the coloring. Thank you tolerating me, the second maknae. I know I am sometimes too playful but because unnie is really cute, innocent and gullible that's why we love to tease you. I am surprised you didn't complain at all about us pulling pranks on you. By the way, my dad is a fan of you! He likes you more than he likes me! Everyone loves you unnie! Hehe happy brithday!

[Chanmi]

Happy brithday unnie! It's your favorite maknae and of course you are my favorite unnie.. You look out for me the most and I wonder if Hyejeong unnie gets jealous sometimes. You rejected me when I confessed to you last year, but it seems like you made the right choice. You and Hyejeong unnie is a perfect match. You guys look well together. Even though you rejected me, saying that I'm just having infatuations about you, it's not the case. I really like you unnie, as in romantic feelings. It's not infatuation at all. I will protect you always and if you need anybody to talk to and cannot reach Hyejeong, come to me. I will keep being an annoying orange, sticking to you and protect you for as long as I can. Thank you for not being awkward with me after the confession I made and you are so precious to me, Yuna unnie. Happy birthday.

All of them cried when Yuna read out the letters one by one. Especially Chanmi, she likes Yuna as well but she's not the right one for her, Hyejeong is.

"Chanmi, I promise you I will never make Yuna sad, angry or anything. I will always make her smile. If one day I ever break this promise, you can beat me up. Please entrust Yuna to me." Hyejeong said like Chanmi is Yuna's mom. Nevertheless, Chanmi smiled and nodded her head. She wipes her tears.

"Okay, Hyejeong unnie. I trust you." Even though Chanmi is the maknae, she's the most mature member in AOA and she protects and takes care of her members well despite her young age.

"Alright kids! Let's eat the cake!" Choa said and took out a chocolate cake.

"I love you baby." Hyejeong whispers into Yuna's ears causing the older girl to blush like a cherry tomato.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY OUR PRINCESS YUNA!" They congratulated her again.