Tenth chapter

You are perfect to me

The school bell rang.
''Taehyung,Taehyung.''Ji Eun was shaking him.
''Huh?''Taehyung barely opened his eyes.
''The class is over.''She smiled.
''Ya!You!''She heard a female voice.She turned and faced the queenka in her class.Park Ji Yeon...Ji Eun hated her and she had so much to tell her,but she didn't want to tell her anything.She didn't want to pick up a fight.She just picked up her things and started walking to the classroom door.Ji Yeon grabbed her hair.
''Let go of me.''Ji Eun said calmly.Once again,she didn't want to pick up a fight.
''Or you'll do what?''
''Let go of her.''Taehyung came between them.''Ji Eun,let's go.''He grabbed her wrist and pulled her outside the classroom.
''Thank you.''Ji Eun said while she was fixing her hair.
''Why did you let her to pull your hair?''
''I don't care for that.I didn't want to hurt her.''
''What are you talking about?''
''Nothing,I have to go.I have Korean now.''
''Aren't you silly?We go to the same classes.Let's go.We'll go together.''
Suddenly,someone joined them.
''Are you two dating?''
''Don't be crazy,Joo Hyun.''Ji Eun looked at her.
''You really look like that.''
''Ah,c'mon.We don't look like we're dating.''Taehyung leaned his arm around Ji Eun's shoulder.
''Oh,you really do.''Joo Hyun smiled.
''Hyung!Wait for me!''
''What is it,maknae?''Taehyung turned to Jungkook,the maknae of the BTS.
''I...got...the message...from Jin-hyung.You have to make sure...that you're be ready...for the dance practice...right after you come to the dorm...You know...because Jimin-hyung and me...will be there earlier...''Jungkook was catching his breath.
''Okey.''Taehyung smiled.''C'mon girls.We're gonna be late for the class.''
He grabbed their hands and pulled them to the classroom.
''Okey,we're going to sit together?''
''Oh,you two are so cute~!''
''No.No,Taehyung.I can't sit with you.I sit with her.''She patted Joo Hyun's shoulder.They came inside the classroom.Joo Hyun and Ji Eun sat together.Ji Eun felt that someone patted her shoulder.
''Huh?''She turned around and saw Yixing.He was smiling.
''We'll talk after the class,nae?''
''Sure.''He leaned on the chair.
''You know,maybe when you wouldn't sleep on the class,you would learn something.''She smiled.
''Ya!I have you to help me.''He stick out his tounge.
''Aish~!''She made an angry face.
''You looks so funny.''He laughed.
''Hey,mianhaeyo.''Taehyung came next to Yixing.
''Yes?''
''Can I sit with you?''
''Okey.''Yixing smiled.
Ji Eun just turned and send a message to Taehyung.
''Why are you doing this?''
''What?''
''You follow me.''
''Well,it's because Dong Woon hyung.He wanted to make sure you're okey.''
She didn't responded anything to that.She just left her phone and foucused on the class.After the class finished,she gave her phone number to Yixing and they decided that he'll come to her place tommorow.The other classes were boring to Ji Eun.She couldn't wait to go home.That moment finnaly came and she left the school.She saw Dong Woon in the school yard.She walked to him.
''What are you doing here,oppa?''
''I came to walk you from the school.''
They were walking to her place and they weren't saying anything.There was an awkward silence between them.Suddenly,Ji Eun broke the silence.
''Oppa...''
''Yes?''
''I'm really sorry about what happened yesterday.Can you forgive me?''She looked at him.
''Of course I can.But I'm the one who should apologize.I...kissed you...''He looked at the ground.
''I forgive you.''She looked at the ground too.
''Let's not be awkward when we're around the others.I'll try my best and I hope you'll try your best too.''
''Let's act like nothing happened,arraseo?''
''Arraseo.''Dong Woon smiled.She forgave him.He was really happy.


So,Dong Woon and Ji Eun are friends again. ^^

Thank you so much for reading this story.Love you all. <3