because i said so.

Raising Grace[discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter One: Because I said so.

February 19th, Saturday.

The one thing Jin Ae didn't want was for her peaceful Saturday morning slumber to be interrupted by the loud voices and shoving. Her bed dipped with the extra weight of several boys she wanted to stab in the eyes. They spoke obnoxiously loud, obviously not caring if the poor girl cared or not because they certainly didn't. But with all the moving her bed did, she felt her stomach lurch suddenly causing her to shoot up, panicked. The once talking boys instantly shut their mouths at the sight of their green faced friend.

"Jin Ae yah?  You look like crap." Her tanned skin friend said, placing a hand on her shoulder in worry.

If they were any other boys, Jin Ae would've freaked at the idea of boys seeing her awful bed head and bunny pajamas, but they were friends. That was all she ever saw in them and that would never change. 

"Oh my god, Jongin! Stop being an idiot. She looks sick. What do we do?" Her baby faced friend, Luhan questioned the other boy in the room. Sehun shrugged his shoulders, sitting with crossed legs on the floor.

"Stop speaking like I'm not here! I'm fine."

She was far from being fine because as soon she spoke, it started to come. Jin Ae threw her covers off, running towards the bathroom at a speed that could score her spot on the track team. As soon as she flung the door open, it happened. She threw up before reaching the toilet, emptying her stomach out...on Kyungsoo. His already large eyes widened to the size of saucers.

And she felt bad, really bad at the fact that she had emptied her stomach out on her best friend. She wiped with the back of her hand, frowning. "Kyunggie, I'm so sorry. Let me clean you up."

He blinked a few times, clearing his throat. "No, it's fine. I've got this." Kyungsoo laughed, awkwardly.

"O-oh. You have a couple shirts in the guest room."

With that, Kyungsoo walked past Jin Ae and headed to the guest room to rid himself of the puke stained shirt. After kicking the other boys out of her room, Jin Ae began to get ready, which in her mind consisted of  brushing the stink out of and washing every other part of her body in a warm shower. She skipped downstairs to stare at the mess that greeted her in the living room full of twelve boys, eight of which were not there at first. Who gave them the right to invite boyfriends?

Without saying anything, she stepped over long legs and arms, headed towards the kitchen. Kyungsoo was there, but so was Myungsoo. When they started hanging out was unknown to her. Though she actually didn't mind seeing the attractive elder standing in her kitchen. It'd be a complete lie if Jin Ae said she didn't like Myungsoo because she did and had since she met him at her father's Christmas party two years ago. Ever since then he sort of occupied her every thought in the most innocent way.

She didn't question why he was there; simply because whenever she spoke with him she ended up saying something completely mindless. He'd laugh and say it was adorable. No one wants their crush to think of them as adorable. That's what you call a baby or a puppy. Not a 16 year old girl, who knew she was anything but adorable.

y maybe, but adorable? She'd rather not be called that. She was also trying to avoid the awkwardness of speaking to the guy she had recently shared an extremely intimate night with.

Jin Ae opened the fridge, keeping shut. It was best that she did, considering while she was in the shower realization hit her like a ton of bricks. 

Pregnant.

That work rung in her hand as the only explanation for her morning sickness. Her stomach still hadn't recovered and food didn't sound that appetizing anymore. Shutting the fridge with a frown, she pulled herself up onto the kitchen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter