Chapter 1

Let's make art

Jinki walked into the living room and saw Minho holding a marker and a white board. There were random patterns drawn on it. He walked closer to see Minho draw spirals all over the board tracing it’s ends. His eyebrows furrowed and mouth drawn into a small pout, concentrating intensely.

"Minho", he said quietly.

-silence-

"Minho?"

-more silence-

"Yah Minho", Jinki nudged him slightly and Minho snapped out of his gaze looking up at Jinki and the corners of his lips curling up into a smile. "Hyung!"

"What are you doing? I mean drawing?", Jinki sat down on the couch next to him.

"Everyone’s busy with their schedules, you were sleeping and I was bored so I decided to make some artistic masterpieces", Jinki raised an eyebrow questioningly.

"You don’t believe me?", Minho turned to face him and held his arm out pulling Jinki’s palm into his.

"See, I start and then you say stop whenever you want but three times, before you say stop I’ll finish drawing a picture of a man who cannot see, a man who cannot talk and a man who cannot hear on your palm, okay?"

"O-okay?", Jinki held his hand out.

Minho started drawing what looked like a stick figure.

"Stop", Jinki said and Minho said it was the person who couldn’t see,

"Stop", Minho drew another stick figure and told him it was the person who couldn’t talk.

"Stop—-Minho I said stop", But Minho kept drawing random patterns on Jinkis hand the marker ink spreading all over his palms.

"Yah Minho stop!" , Jinki yelled.

"This man cannot hear you, sorry won’t stop", Minho chuckled as Jinki smacked him on the shoulder.

"Now gimme that marker let me make some masterpieces on you too", Jinki grabbed it from Minho and Minho got up quickly and ran into the kitchen. Jinki chased Minho into his room and finally caught up with him on his bed. He drew a big dot on his nose and wrinkly smile lines all over his face as Minho writhed under him whining.

"Hyungg no please", Minho whined louder and Jinki stopped and stared at him as he struggled. Jinki flipped Minho’s face to one side and pressed his lips on to his cheek. He stayed that way for a few seconds till Minho’s muffled voice shook him off.

"You know since no one is around we could make other kinds of art", Minho looked confused as Jinki smirked and reached to the drawer to bring out the body crayons.