Chapter 1

When it's Never Too Late
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            

Flashback

 

She kept shuffling and the sound of disappointment from her grunts were evident. It was a nice and sunny day outside and the short haired girl was the only one having her share of dark clouds. She was stuck. She couldn’t find the perfect muse for her project. Amber was a young aspiring photographer.

 

Mr. Liu gave her a small project to hold for the anniversary of their hotel. She will be holding an exhibit for the anniversary. It used to come to her easily to find an idea on what to do but this time it seems to be a different story.

 

She kept rereading the letter her father gave her. But it seemed to her like it was more of a chance for her to show her abilities on being an artist to her father who seemed to dislike the idea of her being a photographer than handling the company. But even so she was still his daughter and so it gave Amber a huge burden to carry.

 

“You wouldn’t find anything if you stay here” Seulgi then pointed out, her face still lock on her phone busily playing that addicting game app.

 

She held onto her now dishevelled short hair and groaned loudly. The latter then placed her phone down and patted her head.

 

“Now, now. You wouldn’t finish anything with this zombie noises you’re making. Your camera is ready to go in that bag that I packed for you and all you have to do is go out and find anything outstanding or “artsy’” Seulgi then said while pulling the girl outside their loft and throwing the camera bag at her. Amber then scratched the back of her head as the latter was acting strangely. She then saw Seulgi giving her a two thumbs up and a smile that makes her eyes form into a crescent-like moon to cheer her on.

 

“Why don’t you help me?” Amber complained squinting her eyes at the younger girl.

 

“I have my own stuff going on” Seulgi replied, shooing the short haired girl away before shutting the door locked in front of her.

 

“Y-YAH!” Amber then yelled before pouting and walking towards her white Ducati 899 Panigale motorcycle.

 

Amber’s first stop was the “Garden of Morning Calm”

which was adapted by their own hotel garden. Ideas then started to flow in her mind as she walked around the garden, the breeze of fresh air seemed to clear her mind and made it more peaceful.  Her trip didn’t end here, she also went around the over-looking of the hotel which was the Haeundae beach

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter