final

A Hat

            “Hunie, wake up! Come on, wake up!” exclaimed Tao as he bounced the bed Sehun’s sleeping. “It’s nine o’clock. Wake up and play with me!”

            Sehun groaned with his eyes still closed. He wanted to sleep more so he decided not to respond to whatever Tao said, but he could not sleep anymore because the older began to shake his body continuously. “Argh, Tao-ssi!” he shouted as he pulled off the blanket over him and stared at Tao angrily. “I slept over my bedtime last night so I need to sleep more, okay? It’s our day off anyway and I just want to use it well by doing whatever I want!”

            “But…” Tao’s eyes started to wet. He could not expect that Sehun could be so angry like that. He looked down because he was scared to see his face. “I-I just… I just want to…” he could not complete his sentence because he was already sobbing and busy wiping his cheeks from the tears.

            Sehun sighed heavily and facepalmed in frustrate. He could not bear to see Tao crying like a baby so he patted his shoulder to calm him down. “I didn’t mean to make you cry, Tao-ssi. I’m so sorry. Please, stop crying,” he said in a low tone. Tao sniffed and nodded, but he still looked down. “Where is Suho hyung?” he asked. If the older came to him, it meant the leader was too busy to play with him or might be going somewhere.

            “He… he is going to… to the market, go shopping with… Kyungsoo,” Tao stuttered in answer Sehun’s question.

            Just like what I’ve thought, Sehun thought. Now I should deal with him. “Why didn’t you get along with them? You like shopping, don’t you?”

            Tao nodded then braved himself to see Sehun. “I do, but I have something to play with you so I chose not to go with them,” he answered.

            “Do you really want to play with me?” Sehun asked then Tao nodded eagerly in respond. “What kind of game do you want to play?” Finally, he chose to follow whatever the older wanted. In his surprised, Tao started to his pajamas instead of answering his question. “He-hey, Tao-ssi… what do you think you’re doing?!” he stuttered as he grabbed Tao’s hands, stopped him from taking off his pajamas.

            “We’re going to play of course,” answered Tao innocently. He let go of his hands then started to Sehun’s pajamas. He even sat on his body so the younger could not make any move. “It’d be fun, Sehunie, and you won’t regret it!”

            Sehun gulped nervously then let Tao took off his pajamas, made him topless. He shivered when Tao started to caressed his waist and closed his eyes because he was too afraid of what would happen next.

 

***

 

            “We’re home!” exclaimed Suho when Kyungsoo and he had arrived in their dorm.

            “Welcome home!” greeted Chen who was about to get into the bathroom. “Did you buy meat for our lunch?” he asked when he found out that they just came back from shopping.

            “Yes, of course,” Kyungsoo answered. “Hyung, give me those plastic bags! I’ll put them in the kitchen.”

            Suho handed two plastic bags to Kyungsoo and let the one plastic for himself. It filled something he wanted to give to Tao, his favorite dongsaeng. He remembered that the younger wanted to buy it yesterday but he did not bring cash. Suho, who felt pity on him, wanted to buy it but he did not bring his credit card and his cash was not enough to buy it so he just bought it today. “Chenie, where’s my baby Tao?” he asked when Kyungsoo left him and Chen almost closed the bathroom door.

            “I don’t know, hyung. I just woke up,” he answered.

            Suho went into the living room where he left Tao before he went shopping. He did not find Tao, but Kai, Luhan, and Xiumin instead, watching television. “Hi, guys! Do you know where Tao is?”

            “I didn’t see him since I woke up,” Luhan answered.

            “Neither I,” said Xiumin then he took a bowl of chip on the table and started eating.

            “Maybe he’s in your shared room, playing with his panda,” Kai chuckled.

            Just like what Kai said, Suho went into their room. Before he opened the door, he heard something strange from the room across their shared room. He looked at the door which was slightly opened. It was SeKai’s room.

            “Aaargh… Tao-ssi, do it gentle! It hurts.”

            Suho was shock heard that groan and it was Sehun’s voice. What are they doing? Why did Sehun groan? What did Tao do to him? His mind was full with questions so he tried to peek in. His eyes widened as he found Sehun shirtless and Tao laying his head on his back.

            “That hurts!” exclaimed Sehun in angry.

            “Then stop moving and complaining! You make me nervous and that’s why I…”

            “What are you doing?!” exclaimed Suho who just opened the door widely with his face redden in angry. He looked at the boys who separated themselves to each other and looked at him awkwardly. “You guys are too young to have a mature activity, don’t you know that?!”

            Tao frowned, clueless. “Mature activity?” he repeated.

            “What? Hyung, it’s not like that!” Sehun who already got what Suho meant started to grumble. “We just…”

            “Sehunie, how dare you let your hyung doing that to you? Did you want it that much?” cut Suho, did not want to listen any excuse.

            “No, hyung, he refused it but I insisted him,” Tao answered before Sehun let out of any word to explain. He looked down because he was scared to see Suho’s angry face. I must did something wrong, must not I? But I didn’t! he thought confusedly. And what is the meaning of mature activity?

            “Hyung, look! Look at this,” asked Sehun as he pointed at his right waist to Suho. “He just made this and we didn’t do any mature activity! How could you think like that to us?!”

            Suho looked at Sehun’s waist and saw an EXO’s logo there made by an ink black or else. “What is that? A tattoo?” he frowned in surprised.

            “Yes, but don’t worry, that’s a temporary one,” answered Tao happily. “Do you like it, hyung? Does it look good? Mmm… okay, that’s not really good since Sehun kept on moving while I making it.”

            “It was hurt. You pressed it too hard. Look! My skin is redden,” said Sehun in angry at Tao who just chuckled then he looked at Suho and said, “So, the problem is clear, isn’t it?”

            “Are you sure you didn’t…”

            “Hyung!” Sehun was so frustrated because of Suho’s disbelief. “We didn’t!”

            Suho looked at them one by one then sighed in relief. “Okay, I believe you,” he said then asked Tao to come near with him. “Do you still remember the hat you wanted to buy yesterday?”

            Tao was silent for a moment while recalling the hat Suho meant. “Ah! Yes, I still remember it. Why?”

            Suho handed Tao a plastic bag then smiled broadly at him. “I bought it for you!”

            “Woah…” Tao’s eyes widened in surprised then started to take out of the hat. He showed it to Sehun. “Sehunie, does it look good? Do you like it?”

            Sehun, who looked at his tattoo and checked it if it had dried so he could wore his clothes, looked at the hat and nodded. “Tao-ssi, can I wear my clothes now?” Without his knowledge, Tao already put the head on his head. He frowned in confused. “Why?”

            “You said you liked it so I gave it to you,” answered Tao as he smiled happily at Sehun.

            “What?!” Sehun and Suho shouted in unison and surprised.

            “Nooo… this is yours, Tao-ssi,” Sehun said as he took off the hat and put on Tao’s head.

            “I bought it for you, my baby. Only you!” said Suho in a sad tone. He could not believe what Tao had done with his present.

            “Well, hyung, I was thinking that Sehunie would be like this hat if I bought it for him. But I didn’t have cash yesterday so I didn’t buy it. Now that you bought it for me, I could give it to Sehunie,” Tao did not stop smiling as he explained everything to Suho. He looked at Sehun then put the hat on his head again. “Now, this is yours. Do you like it?”

            Sehun frowned at Tao with his mouth half opened. He could not understand what was on his mind and neither Suho. Sehun knew that the leader might be disappointed knowing that his special present did not accepted in front of his eyes so he did not want to accept it easily. “Tao-ssi, it looks cooler with you. Thanks for giving me this, but I prefer a cup of bubble tea if you want to give me something,” he said then handed the hat into Tao’s hand.

            “But Suho hyung just bought it…”

            “So, wear it! You’ll make Suho hyung happy, am I right, hyung?” Sehun asked to Suho who nodded eagerly. “I’ll borrow that hat if I want to. Just keep it well, okay?”

            Tao was silent for a moment while looking at the hat. He nodded then smiled and wore the hat. “Alright! Let’s go to the bubble tea shop!”

 

***

 

how was it? :)

feel free to comment and criticize it

subscribe and upvote will be loved~ :3

thanks for reading annyway~! *bow* ^^