1. My Husband's Museum

A love from your Number 1 Fan

It’s almost been 2 years after I graduated and work in South Korea. The life here was never kind. However I cannot turn back, now that I Know I’m just few miles away from my “one and only love”

 

     Hi! My name is Stephy; I live in other country and apparently residing at South Korea. Being here is like a fulfilment; however I never get the chance to meet my Future Husband YET.

     I cannot skip work to go on fan signing or go on a studio ‘coz my rent cost a bit and I have to save money for his next concert! There where couple of concerts he did around here, I bought all the tickets, but then because of my work, almost all of it gone to waste. I even lost my wallet the last time I went to concert when I bumped into someone, and it took me another over time to cover up what I’ve lost. What’s worst is, the only concert I’ve been has ended even before I took my seat!

     Life is a challenge as they say. But next time I’ll make sure I’ll be able to meet him!

 

“Yah Stephy!” Wake up you sleepy head!” a female voice boomed around the apartment door of Stephy. Stephy get up from her couch and went to open the door.

     Her apartment was small, even if she lives alone, because of her scattered things; it’s as if there aren’t even room to live even by a lone person.

“Hanna! Why do you have to shout every time you come by?!” Stephy whined with her eyes half close.

“Why you asked?” Said the lady that looks the same age as Stephy. “It’s because every time I come to meet you, you’re always late about 2 hours! And what time is it?

“...how would I know? I just woke up!” Stephy answered. Hanna stepped inside the apartment and jabbed her head.

“You’re late for 4 hours already!” She said. It takes a few seconds before Stephy realized what did Hanna said, and as she did, her eyes finally open.

“Ow.” Is the only word that comes up for 5 solid seconds of her silence. Hanna Scoff in disbelief.

     Hanna has been a good friend of her every since she went to Korea. She and Stephy used to live together in one apartment and ever since. Hanna taught her how to speak Korean and everything, until her father came back from America, Hanna was forced to live with her father instead.

“Since it’s late, why don’t we cancel our walk today huh? I still have work later, if we go somewhere I might get late...again! I cannot afford another late you know.” Stephy said, Hanna rolled her eyes.

“Why don’t you quit one of your works? You’re working as if you have children to feed” Hanna said angrily. Stephy eyes widen from what she heard which causes her friend to step back.

“You know I cannot do that! I have to pay my rent! And food and my daily expense!” Stephy said.

“It would be so much enough if you don’t buy any single thing that has Yoochun name or Picture!” She said. “Look at this mug! Has picture of him! (She takes the mug at the table and hand it to her which Stephy grabbed it with two hands as if it’s going to break in the hands of Hanna.) And look at your socks (They both look down at Stephy feet cover with sock that has “Park Micky” on it) didn’t you have almost a dozen of it?” Hanna takes a walk around at Stephy’s apartment, which Stephy followed cautiously. “And look at this room! Cannot even recognize if this is a prison or a bedroom! Full of his posters, doesn’t even have a room for windows! It almost Yoochun’s museum already!”

“Yah! That’s a fantasy of every girl in the world you know!” Hanna sign in defeat.

“I’m just saying the point.” She said in concern. “You’re spending too much on something useless.” She said trying to convince her friend.

“It’s my will to buy it, beside I'm happy doing it, and at least I could help my “husband” expenses.” Stephy reasoned.

“Fine... suit you self then...”

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello everyone, this is my first story and i Hope you like it, Sorry if i make it too personal, but I want my story to be more realistic, please bear with me if my english is not that good, not my mother tonge you know ^^...

PLease Subscribe if you like it.