You Loved Me 'Cause I Am Fragile (When I Thought That I Was Strong)

Fly, Karma Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOU LOVED ME 'CAUSE I AM FRAGILE (WHEN I THOUGHT THAT I WAS STRONG)
"Gravity" - Part III
(TaengSic)
OST: Taeyeon - U R

 

 

The silence was scaring Taeyeon. It was scaring her so much, especially after what she had just done. She reached a hand out weakly.

 

“Yeonj—”

 

“I’m okay.”

 

That hand fell weakly to her side. Taeyeon didn’t exactly know what was worse – Yeonju saying that she was okay when she obviously was not, or the hurt that she failed to hide when her voice shook with so much pain.

 

“Jessica. It’s Jessica right?”

 

Taeyeon’s eyes widened as her gaze returned to Yeonju, who wouldn’t look back at her. How did she—

 

Yeonju chuckled, but Taeyeon didn’t like the sound of that.

 

“It has always been her.”

 

When Yeonju matched Taeyeon’s gaze, Taeyeon swallowed thickly because she could feel that choking feeling that was soon at . She couldn’t say a word, couldn’t deny it, couldn’t comfort Yeonju, couldn’t mend that broken heart. She tore her gaze away from her ex-girlfriend, head hanging low as her apologetic tears fell.

 

“I’m just…” Yeonju paused, face scrunched up when she tried to speak. She took a moment to attempt to calm down, then barely managed to continue, “I’m just…returning what I borrowed.”

 

Taeyeon’s lips trembled, her eyes squeezed tight as she shook her head. It wasn’t like this. It wasn’t like this…

 

Or was it…?

 

“I’m sorry…” It was the only thing Taeyeon managed to say.

 

Yeonju looked at the crown of Taeyeon’s head, felt the remorse in the girl’s voice. She knew that Taeyeon must be hurting too. If Taeyeon had been that bad a person, she wouldn’t have fallen in love with her in the very first place. Yeonju smiled, even if those tears in her eyes were overflowing. “Thank you.”

 

Taeyeon watched Yeonju’s heels turn, and she lifted her head, watching the distance between them grow larger and larger.

 

“Choi Yeon—”

 

Yeonju stopped in her tracks. “Don’t.” Taeyeon could see those fists that she was holding tight by her sides. “If you s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter