Something Always Brings Me Back To You (It Never Takes Too Long)

Fly, Karma Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SOMETHING ALWAYS BRINGS ME BACK TO YOU
"Gravity" - Part II
(TaengSic)
 

 

 

Taeyeon sat there alone in the dark, for god knows how many hours. She couldn’t wipe away that image of Jessica, that taste of her on her lips, the ache that was stabbing at her heart. She knew very well what Jessica was going to say back there at the beach, and a part of her regretted stopping her. She wanted to hear, she so badly wanted to hear the truth from those lips. She wanted—no, needed to hear those words straight from Jessica, that she loved her, not as a best friend, not as a fellow member, but as a lover, as a woman.

 

But she knew herself. Those very words would break her, shatter her morals, destroy her every attempt at being good person. Then again, the biggest question – why did she have to be a good person? Damn. She knew things would be like this. She knew the things Jessica could do to her.

 

The phone that she had left beside her rang, and as much as she had no mood of any sort to pick it up, she had to. She should. And so she did.

 

“Taeyeon ah?” The voice at the other end was soft and sweet.

 

“Mmm.” Her own, not really.

 

“Where are you now?” Yeonju was so unsuspecting, and that was what broke Taeyeon’s heart.

 

“I’m at home,” she answered simply, voice void of emotions.

 

“Ah…” The short silence that followed was uncomfortable, and no matter how hard Taeyeon tried to think of something to say, there was just nothing. “Where were you earlier? You didn’t pick up my call or answer my message.”

 

Speechless, again.

 

I met her.

 

I was out with her.

 

I didn’t know she would still visit there.

 

She didn’t change one bit. She was still as breathtaking as I had remembered her.

 

She looked a little thinner. I didn’t like that.

 

She kissed me…

 

…and I liked it.

 

“Taeyeon?”

 

“O-oh?” Taeyeon was flustered, couldn’t think on her feet, because all that was on her mind was Jessica, Jessic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter