I'm Taeyeon

Fly, Karma Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'M TAEYEON
(TaengSic)

 

Taeyeon sits on the floor in the middle of her room, staring at the piles and piles of things scattered all over the floor. “When am I ever going to get all these packed?” she mutters to herself. She lets out a sigh, and then something suddenly catches her eye. She squints, her eyes focusing on a small box almost hidden in her bookshelf. Not remembering what it is, nor when did she put it there, she frowns as she stands up to retrieve the box.

 

Taeyeon almost flips the box three hundred and sixty degrees while she checks the box out, but she doesn’t remember a single thing. Curious, she opens the box. However, she stops and stares at the photo that sits right at the top of the other items in the box. Her eyebrows furrow, but she doesn’t know.

 

 

She keeps her eyes fixed on the photo for a few seconds longer before her hand reaches out to retrieve it. Just as she holds it up, another photo beneath catches her attention.

 

 

Taeyeon freezes. Then, she sits down where she is. Slowly, she takes the photos out one by one. She has almost forgotten about all those things, even though she once told herself that she would never be able to get over the incident. Seohyun had told her that time would heal everything, but she had never for once believed it.

 

Five years. It has been five years since her very own nine-member group became eight, two years since the eight-member group became

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter