There's No Other Place To Go Except Home

Fly, Karma Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THERE’S NO OTHER PLACE TO GO EXCEPT HOME
(SunSica)
OST: Roy Kim - Home

 

 

“Jessi?” Krystal calls out gently outside the door, and it disrupts Jessica’s concentration on the proposal that she is working on.

 

“Yes yes give me a sec!” Jessica slightly turns her head to the side as she yells and then she turns back to her computer, finishing up on one last sentence. She hits the save button before she stands up to answer the door. “Yup?” It doesn’t take long for Krystal’s face to appear before Jessica.

 

“Mmm…” Krystal thinks of how to phrase her words. “You…saw it?”

 

Jessica furrows her eyebrows slightly. “Saw what?”

 

“Um…news about…you…?” There is a slight hint of worry in Krystal’s voice.

 

“Me?” Jessica points at herself absent-mindedly, and Krystal nods. “There’s news about me? Like, today?”

 

“Maybe…a few hours ago?”

 

“About?” Jessica continues asking, but this time, she turns to enter her room, and Krystal takes it as an invitation for her to enter as well. Krystal gently closes the door behind her, and then she sits herself down on her sister’s bed, like Jessica did.

 

“Sunny…” Krystal speaks in a soft voice, “…unnie.”

 

Jessica frowns upon the mention of that name. “What happened? Did she say something?” Her tone becomes impatient all of a sudden.

 

“No it’s like… I mean, yeah she did but…” Krystal struggles to find the right words to say. “Why not you just…” She whips out her phone and starts typing on it. Then, she hands the phone to her sister. “Check it out yourself.”

 

 

On 20th November’s broadcast of MBC F

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter