Monster

Fly, Karma Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MONSTER
(TaengSic)

 

"Let go. Are you not letting go?!" Jessica yelled at the owner of the hand which was gripping her wrist tightly at her shoulder's level. "Kim Taeyeon!" She glared at the girl with tears in her eyes.

A smirk crept up Taeyeon's face as she stared deep into those pathetic eyes. "I'm not letting go. I can't let go. Why? Is there a problem?" Jessica was starting to boil with rage, wanting so much to slap that cockiness off her face.

"I'll not put up with this any more. Take your filthy hand off me right now." Jessica's tone retreated to a softer volume, but threat was lingering in that voice.

Taeyeon looked away, laughing, before her laughter faded and she looked right back at Jessica. Jessica couldn't recognise those eyes any more. "Let me remind you that this filthy hand paid two million dollars worth of debt for you. Shouldn't you be a little bit more grateful towards me you little ?"

Those words, they cut deep into Jessica's heart. Taeyeon didn't used to be like this. Jessica tried to stop herself from crying, from showing Taeyeon how weak she really was. "You're...a monster..." She muttered in shaky breath.

Taeyeon's eyes flickered for a moment, and then she took a step forward, closing up the already small gap between them. "What did you say? A monster?" Taeyeon asked, as she leaned in even closer than before. Jessica's look of disgust on her face only enraged Taeyeon further. "I'll show you what is a monster." Her words immediately brought fear to Jessica, but the girl had no time to react before Taeyeon's lips crashed into hers. The kiss was forceful, and it was almost painful.

"Taeyeon!" Jessica managed to shout but Taeyeon shut her up instantly. Not giving up, Jessica continued struggling. Unfortunately, there was nothing Jessica could do because Taeyeon was obviously stronger than she was. In her last resort, Jessica squeezed her eyes shut as she bit down hard on those merciless lips.

"!" Taeyeon shouted as she pulled away. Her thumb gently swiped across the bottom of her lips, and she couldn't be mistaken about the blood that stained her thumb. "Mothering ." Taeyeon's hand glided through the air and landed relentlessly on Jessica's cheek with so much force that the girl lost her balance and fell on her side. "How dare you..." Anger flashed in Taeyeon's eyes before she knelt down and grabbed the girl by her collar. "You asked for this." Without warning, her hands pulled in opposite directions and Jessica's top came undone. Aggressively, the same hands grabbed Jessica's s, causing the girl to yelp in pain. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter