Mr. Ok's Turn

Mr. & Mrs. Ok
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh what do we have here?”

Taecyeon strolls in the scene with a huge smile on is face. He is looking at three children laughing along with his beautiful wife at the dining table. It’s a sight he never gets tired seeing, always treasuring it in his mind.

Yoona lifts her hand and asks her husband to sit with them. “I’ve just been sharing stories with the kids,” she says with a loving smile, cutting the pancakes evenly.

Taecyeon steals the small jug of maple syrup on the middle of the table, engaging himself in the sweet aroma of a freshly brewed coffee and pancakes with melted butter on top.

“What stories?”

“Mom is telling us about a funny story about you dad,” chuckles Taehyun.

Taesung agrees. “Hyung’s right daddy!”

Taecyeon narrows his eyes, eyeing on Yoona suspiciously. “What funny story?”

“Oh relax honey,” she pinches his cheek. “Just telling the classic one where you attended a birthday party as a clown.”

He makes a horried expression. “No! Not that one honey! You’re ruining my reputation in front of our kids again!” he complains.

“Shush now, they’ve taken it well actually.”

He clears his throat. “So uh, Taehyun what did you know about my story?”

Taehyun stifles a laugh. “The one where mom told us you tripped on a juggling ball.”

“And daddy fell on a plate of apple pie!” giggles Yoojin.

“You see kids, it was a really really silly mission your mommy and I has done,” he winces with a broken grin.

“But it’s the funniest!”

Yoona laughs again with the three little ones, high-fiving with each one of them. Taecyeon shakes his head in the process. The couple does the dishes afterwards, settling themselves in the living room for another talk.

“Okay kids listen up, your mommy has something to say to you.”

Taecyeon nods into Yoona’s direction as she draws in a deep breath.

“Mommy will be leaving to France and be gone for a week.”

And there goes the shock written in their children’s faces.

“What?” Taehyun tilts his head.

“Why?” asks Taesung.

Yoojin pouts sadly. “Mommy don’t go!” she begs.

“Kids, I won’t be gone for long because it’s something mommy has to do,” explains Yoona in a tender voice. “It’s superhero work!” she comes up with an excuse on top of her head.

“Superhero work?” they say in unison.

“Yes, mommy will be fighting off the enemies and save the good people. Okay?”

Taehyun and Taesung chuckle at each other. “That’s cool mom!”

Yoojin comes running up to her mother. “You’ll be like superwoman?”

“Yes dear,” she kisses her forehead, combing her hair with her fingers. “So in the meantime, daddy will be in charge of you!”

Taecyeon stands up, placing his hands on his hips. “That’s right daddy will be the one taking care of you for a whole week kiddos!”

“But I thought dad has to go to work?” asks Taehyun.

“Nope, I have taken my mini vacation son. It will be with you guys! Aren’t you excited?”

Taehyun turns to Taesung, then Taesung turns to Yoojin and Yoojin turns back to Taehyun. Some sort of amazing telepathy can be seen from these three. They exchange amusing silent glances at each other then finally looking back up to their father.

“We guess so!” they answer.

“Guess so? No no no no my little ones, it’ll be fun!”

Taecyeon gathers them up in his strong arms, lifting them up in the air as the children break into laughter. Yoona folds her arms, smiling at her four favorites. Yeah, they’ll be fine she assumes.

 

Yoona guides Taecyeon on what he has to do while she is away. She trusts him alright, but sometimes her husband can be a little forgetful at times. Without her by his side, he may be blanking off into spa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter