They Just Don't Know

Let's Drink!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Come on, drink Jinyoung-ah!”

Jinyoung smiled and held out his glass, receive the soju from Wooyoung. Currently they and all the JYP Nation artists are at a famous restaurant in Seoul to celebrate the success of their concert in the last two days. JYP Entertainment purposely takes a large room at the back of the restaurant for all artists, dancers, and staffs. Noise of conversation and laughter was heard in every corner of the room, all rejoice.

“I remember last concert you still can’t drink,” said Junho. He then joined to pour the soju into Jinyoung’s empty glass. Jinyoung just chuckled and immediately gulped down the drink.

“We never go drink together since you become legal.” Taecyeon joining in, now is his turn to poor the soju for Jinyoung.

“It’s not because you don’t want to drink with us right?” tease Junho.

Jinyoung nearly choked at the words from his sunbae. Hurriedly, he denied, “Ani, hyung! You are the one who too busy and never ask me to go drink.”

All three sunbaes in front of him laugh, make Jinyoung can only grin.

“You know, you are busier than me these day,” Wooyoung said while poor another glass for the younger one.

“Of course, the hottest rookie group of the year!” Taecyeon said in english.

“Hey, Hottest is our fans!” Junho protest, make them laugh again.

This time Jinyoung chuckled before gulping back the soju in his glass.

“Don’t force yourself.” Jinyoung looked and found Jaebum whispered to him. But the whisper is quite hard so Junho who is right in front of Jaebum could hear it.

“What? He can’t drink?” Junho asked, make his teammates looked at jinyoung curious.

“Ani, I –”

“He can’t drink too much hyung,” said Jaebum.

“Really?” Wooyoung turned to look at Jaebum, not believe it.

“Yeah, every time we go out he never drink much.”

“Hyung!” Jinyoung can’t believe Jaebum tell that to their sunbaes.

“And his reason always, ‘there should be a sober one among us’.” Jackson suddenly joins the conversation, but his focus still to the meats on the grill.

Jinyoung rolled his eyes, accidentally his eyes met with a girl in the other side of the table. For a moment they stared at each other, until someone speak to her.

“Suji-ya, let’s drink more!”

Suji turned and found Sunmi already

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter