Finale

One shot of the next story of Heartstrings

--- Authors POW----

After Lee Shin and  Kyu Won got back together everybody was happy for them. Lee Shin's hand got better and better and soon after some months he had recovered his hand . While Lee Shin's hand got better Kyu Won's fame also got higher , she became more and more famous and now was one of  the most loved singer. 

--- Lee Shin's POW----

I sat on the couch while watching the news all alone. My mom was busy with her work and my sister was with Kyu Won's granpa .In the television they were talking about the famous Lee kyu Won and how amazing her voice was , suddenly I heard somebody ring the doorbell i went to open the door and outside the door stood the amazing girl on the television Lee Kyu won. In her hands she held a newspaper and smiled at me . She told me that FNC music was holding an audition for a guitarist and told me that i could participate in it and that this was my chance to fulfill my dream to become a famous guitarist.

Two days later I went to the audition and when I came to the place it was full of people . I got number 1923 and when they called up my name I went in and  bowed to the jury and after that I played the best i could.  When i had  finish playing they all clapped their hands. 

-----Authors POW ------

It's been 2 weeks now and they didn't contact Lee Shin's at all. One morning Kyu Won came to Lee Shin's house and wanted to go out with me to cheer me up. They  went to eat ice cream and to the park. In the park They  saw an bench and went to sit on it.  Suddenly Lee Shin's phone rang , it was FNC music they told him that he passed the audition . He became very happy and told it to Kyu Won the both were happy. Lee Shin hugged her and then kissed her on the lips.

2 years after Lee Shin debuted as the guitarist in the band CNBLUE and they got very poular with the song I'm A loner . And Kyu Won now was a world famous singer.Years went and Kyu Won and Lee sin got very busy , but they always had enough time to talk trough the phone and go on dates. Soon after CNBLUE promoted their first album First Step Lee Shin proprosed to Kyu Won and she said yes . And not long after, they got married  

 

The End :)