σиє

The Piano Teacher [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Baekkie dear! Wake up we're here!" Baekhyun wakes up to his mothers voice and looks around. "Come on! Let's go." Mrs Byun gets out of the car along with Baekhyun, who rubs his eyes.

Baekhyun was going to now have piano lessons with a new teacher. His old teacher left due to family problems. Baekhyun takes a look at the building. It's pretty normal. A little bit old looking but it was okay. Baekhyun and Mrs Byun go up the stairs and turn the corner to face a hallway. Mrs Byun walks in front and then goes into the first door. 

Baekhyun looks at the name of the place. 'Musical Enchantments'. Not bad... Baekhyun walks in and looks around the place. There was a person behind the counter inside who was obnoxiously chewing on her gum, which annoyed the crap outta Baekhyun. The place had 5 rooms in total. There were two shelves filled with piano books. "Okay Baekkie. I got to go. Juts give this to the lady at the counter okay? Bye!" Brs Byun hugs her son before exiting the place.

Baekhyun takes a look at the paper and sighs out. He walks up to the counter and faces the girl who was looking through her computer. "Excuse me?" Baekhyun says. The girl turns her head around and eyes Baekhyun from head to toe. She chews her gum before turning around in her chair. "What is it?" the girl says and Baekhyun already hates her attitude. 

"Well, I'm starting to learn here? Could I have some help with this?" Baekhyun says handing the paper to the girl. She takes it away from Baekhyun quickly, getting a paper cut immidiately. Well she's rude. She scans through the paper before turning around in her chair to type some stuff in her computer. 

"Ah, it says your teacher is Mr Park." she then suddenly glares at Baekhyun who flinches. "Don't you dare try anything with him you got it? He's mine and you are just some-"

"Krytal, don't be so rude to the students." a deep voice suddenly comes out of no where and shocks the living out of the two.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter