Full Moon

Moonlight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were laying down on your bed for about two hours now and sleep has not passed by you. You tossed around in your bed, trying to make yourself sleepy, but it wasn't working. Suddenly, a pair of strong, masculine arms wrapped themselves around your waist; you hear someone's even breathing next to you, and you turned to see your love's sleeping face. You smile unconsciously as you brush your finger through the fringe that were slightly covering his eyes. You kissed the top of his head, he smiled in his sleep. You pry his arms off your waist and got out of bed. You saw him frown, the blanket falling slightly from his torso, and turn the other way mumbling, "Channa..." You hid your chuckle, 'So he dreams about me.' You stood in front of the window next to your bed, and saw the moon shining brightly through the blinds. You stared at it for a while, until you closed your eyes and hummed the tune to "Moonlight". It was such peaceful moment, a perfect time to lay down and sleep, but with the moon shining down as it was, you thought it was an impossible feat. You sighed when you finished humming. You looked at the time, "3:19AM". You shook your head, 'Oh God, when am I going to sleep? The sun is going to rise in less than 3 hours and I don't feel sleepy yet.' You breathe in the summer air, 'I remember now. Why I love summer nights.'

You close your eyes, but suddenly opened them when you heard movement coming from the bed. You stood still as you hear the wood creak underneath his feet, slowly coming towards you. You felt his prescence next to you, and from the corner of your left eye, you see him rubbing the sleepiness off his eyes, with a slight pout on his kissable lips. You smiled at the sight, he looked like a little child with his adorable bedhair and holding his precious teddy bear's arm. "Why are you still awake?" He asked you with a small yawn escaping his lips. He leaned his head on your shoulder, his hand let go of the bear,and was about to doze off. Your small laughter reached his ears and his eyes shot open, questioning your laughter. "Babe go back to bed. I'm feeling a bit restless, that's why I'm still up." He lifted his head from your shoulders, and looked at your face. He stared at you with such intensity and you felt like melting under his gaze. You blush as you see him stand behind you and wrap his arms around your waist. You felt his bare chest against your light cotton shirt and you felt your body heat up on contact; it was a  comforting feeling, the cold summer air in contrast to his warm body. He walked backwards to your bed and sat on it, you on his lap. Again, he leaned his head on your shoulder and planted light kisses on your neck. "It's not good for you to be up this late. You really should be sleeping. " He said when he reached the corner of your lips.

You turned your head and saw his dreamy eyes staring at you. You held his cheeks, leaned in and kissed his lips lightly. But before he could respond, you pulled away, leaning your forehead against his. You nodded your head, but you turned your attention back to the window and kept yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter