Happy Ending~

Why Can't We Be Bestfriends? (oneshot)

 

Kang Hana and Jo Youngmin are the "best of friends" in school. Well, that was according to Hana. Youngmin never agreed on it. He just rode on that idea. They were classmates since elementary. You know what's Hana's secret is? She loves Youngmin. Since 2 years ago.

 

Well, Youngmin was walking, going to school. When Hana saw him and she waved at him. Youngmin just looked. Hana ran towards him.

 

"Youngmin, let's walk to school together."

 

"Okay."

 

They were walking when she wanted to ask a question she was really eager to asked.

 

"Youngmin, Do you have someone you like?" Hana asked embarassed.

"Why the sudden question?" Youngmin asked.

 

"Hm, well, many of your fangirls, I mean your admirers wanted me to ask that question to you. And I'm your best friend, so I'm entitled to know everything about you."
 

"Well, I don't remember agreeing on your proposal 2 years ago, but yes, I have someone I liked."

 

Hana was surprised. "What? He had someone he liked? I wonder who's the lucky girl...She so damn lucky..." she thought.

 

"Hm, who is she?" Hana asked.

 

"I won't tell you. But she's a pabo that she didn't even know that I liked her."

 

Hana stopped. She was so surprised. So Youngmin really had someone he likes.

 

"Why the sudden stop?" Youngmin asked.

 

"Well, I'm wondering who is she. Could you tell me?"

 

"I won't give any further clues. Let's go."

 

Then when they reach their school. Many 'Youngmin Oppa' screams was heard.

 

"Annyeong Youngmin Oppa! How was your day?" the fangirls asked in chorus.
 

"Fine." was all that Youngmin said.

"KYAA~!" They sqeual happily.

 

Well, it was not new for Hana. It's really not new. Everyday, there were these so called "fangirls" shouting Youngmin's name. But Youngmin was not against it. He just don't mind the girls. But one thing Hana hated is that she had a lot of competition! As in the whole female population will beat her up if they knew that she loved Youngmin. So that's why her feelings were kept. And now, seeing these girls flirting around him, makes her head wanna blow up! She hate seeing her Youngmin get flirted by the other girls. Wait, "her"?

 

"Youngmin, I'll go first." she said. Although it was still not yet time.

 

"Okay."

 

ARGGHH. Well, if there's one thing Hana was upset about herself, it is her selfishness. Yes. She's so selfish. And she hated herself for it. 2 years ago, she liked Youngmin. But Youngmin doesn't seem to notice her. She put a lot of effort in having high grades, just to be noticed by him. But it didn't pay up. So she had to make an excuse for her to be closer to him. She even offered a "lasting friendship". But Youngmin didn't say anything. He just rode with her idea. And then they talk with each other. She only opens about herself. Youngmin opens himself too. But not that much. She doesn't even know the girl he liked. But now, what's important is, being close to him is enough. It's enough. She won't hope and settle for anything else.

 

She is in the classroom. Youngmin arrived also several minutes later. They're seatmates and it was nice. She can watch his handsome face while he is sleeping.

 

Their homeroom teacher, Mr. Jung entered the room.

 

"GoodMorning Class!" he greeted the class. But obviously, no one liked to greet him back.

 

"Well, I just came here to announce about a few matters. There will be a ball party for the high school level 3 days from now. So you are entitled to wear you gowns and formal attire. Got it? And because of that classes will be dismissed because the faculty will be arranging the party. You can all go home now" then Mr.Jung left the classroom. Everyone shouted in joy. Hana smiled.

 

*XXXX Mall Around 9am*

 

Youngmin and Hana went to the mall to buy what they will wear.

 

"Youngmin, Does this one fits me better?" Hana asked showing Youngmin the dress.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTEqBW_yIV7YRkz8v-jdr8       

 

He stared at her for a moment.

 

 

"YAH. I'm asking you something at least answer me"

 

"What? Again?"

 

"I asked you if this looks better on me."

 

"Ah. Yes it does."

 

Hana blushed. Ever since they shop together. Youngmin knew which is better and which is not.Hana paid.

Then it was Youngmin's time to shop. Hana chose the best attire for him. And while choosing, she realized that being with him makes her feel good. She felt like a real girlfriend choosing the clothes her boyfriend. Then she started realizing that kind of thing. Confessing. Hana had made up her mind. She'll confessed to him at the party. She'll reveal her true feelings to him. She don't care what will happen. Just reveal the feelings she had been keeping inside.

 

"I really had to say what I felt for him.. or it would be too late.. he have someone he likes already..but maybe, I still have a chance.." she thought.

 

*End of the Day*

*3 days later*

 

It was the night of the party. Hana arrived earlier than Youngmin. She had been very nervous. She doesn't even know what will be he's reaction. As she waited some passing boys stared at her. Because tonight she looked extremely beautiful. She wore the dress and the heels. Had light make up and put her hair into curls.

 

"Waahh... God, help me..." Hana whispered nervously.

 

Then Hana heared the screaming of the girls. Her dearest boy had arrived. And damn, He was extremely Hot. He's the most handsome among he crowd. Alluring, Addictive, Astounding. The three words that describes him. Youngmin stopped infront of her.

 

He stared at her for a while.

 

"Waeyo? Is something wrong with my face?" she asked him blushing.

 

"Nothing." 'She looks so Beautiful' Youngmin thought.

 

Then the fangirls grabbed Youngmin's hand. Then they went to the dancefloor. Hana was left all alone. She just sat in a chair. They were dancing, much to Hana's surprise. She hadn't seen Youngmin dance before. But she was really nervous for what will happen later on. Lost in her track of thoughts. Hana didn't notice Youngmin sat beside her. Carrying a glass of juice.

 

"Drink it."  Youngmin said handing her the glass of juice.

"Thank you."

 

Then there was a short silence until the mellow music was played.

 

"Want to dance?" Youngmin asked Hana. Hana blushed.

 

"Hmm.. ok.." Hana really wanted to. She knew that many girls would curse her for agreeing. But she didn't mind.

Then they dance. At first it was just a mellow song.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMNzDBdhaDo&feature=player_embedded#!

 

They both listen to the song.. Then they noticed that every partner was hugging each other. They were very alarmed.

 

So Hana whispered to Youngmin."Hey, let's get out of here, it's killing me."

 

But Youngmin tightened his grip on her and pulled her body against his.Seemed like they are hugging each other. No, in fact, they were hugging each other.

"Ne, why-,"Hana was about to say something when Youngmin cut her out.

"Shut up. Just listen to the song."

 

Hana was shocked. It seems he was very different. But like him, she just go with the flow.

 

Then after the dance, They released theirselves from each other. Both embarassed, Hana decided to take a drink and calmed herself a little. She was still thinking of what happened. Questions came into her mind like

 

"Did Youngmin hateed it?" "Does he hear the pounding of my heart?"

 

After calming herself, Hana headed back to the dancefloor.This time, it was this.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHvKeVncWMs

 

Everybody seemed to be happy. Then Hana looked for Youngmin. But she couldn't find him everywhere. So she went to the garden. She planned on confessing. There she saw Youngmin. She thought he was alone but he was with a girl. A black haired girl. Hana was jealous. She admit it.Because while talking,Youngmin was smiling. when they are together, he wasn't smiling at all.

Hana eavesdropped and overheared the whole conversation.

And it was the most hurting words she ever heared.

 

"Youngmin-ah, I always saw you with that girl named Hana. Are you two a couple?"the girl asked him.

 

"No. We aren't"

 

Ouch. It stabbed Hana's heart. She can't move. It's like her feet were frozen. Yes, Youngmin's right. They were not a couple. They were not even best friends to begin with. But why does his words hurts her so much?

 

"I thought you were bestfriends." the girl continued.

 

"Who told you? We were not best friends at all."

 

Hana wanna get out of that place. It's killing her. Every words he said is like taking a part of her body away... she wanna run. But she can't move.

 

"What's happening with me? Why do I feel like this?" Hana kept asking herself.

 

"Oh. I thought you two were bestfriends." the girl said to him. "And, Oh well, Do you like her?"

 

"I don't wanna hear anything... Please...Don't make me hurt so much." Hana wished while waiting for an answer.

 

But Fate was really cruel to her. A cold . . .

 

"NO."

 

Then tears came down from her face.

Right. That was right. He never liked her. He had enoughed of her. She was annoying. She knew it. It's like losing a very important person to her. She was really unable to move. If only she could disappear...right now... if she could just turn back the time, where she wasn't in loved with him. so that she won't get hurt. But reality is reality. She had to face it.

 

"Hana?" Youngmin called her. With a face full of guilt.

 

Hana didn't realized that the glass of juice she's holding slipped from her hand. It was scattered into pieces. Like what she is now.

 

"Youngmin-sshi! I didn't hear anything. Please continue.." she said while crying.

 

She was so dumb. Really. And she was numb.

 

"I'll go-" before she could turn around, Youngmin grabbed her hand.

 

"Have you heard our conversation? Hana, please tell me.."

 

Hana was just crying.

 

"Hana, I didn't mean-"

 

"Didn't mean what? To hurt me? Youngmin-sshi. Why didn't you told me sooner that I was just annoying to you so that I could leave you all alone?! I'm angry to myself right now! I hate myself! I had loved you for 2 years! But I guess all my effort would turn to ashes. I didn't gain any good! I was hurt!"

 

"Hana-"

 

"I thought that if I would be close to you, you'll fall for me, you'll love me.. But I was wrong.. A guy as high as you won't fall for people whose under you.. like me... Do you know what I feel right now?" Hana told him while crying. It really hurts. The pain in her heart. She really want to disappear right now.

 

"Hana, please let me explain I-"

 

"Stop it Youngmin. I know now. That's the reason why you never agree to be my best friend. Cause you don't even like me. I'm so dumb aren't I? You're free now. I won't be with you anymore." Hana said crying. 

 

Then she ran away (a/n: She couldn't run that fast ok? She's wearing heels).

 

While running, Youngmin said something that made her stop.

 

"SARANGHE HANA!" Youngmin shouted at her.

 

Hana looked back. She just kept on looking at him. She was shocked. Was he playing with her? There's no way that it could ever be. She wiped her tears.

 

"Hana, listen. The thing why I said I don't like you is because... I loved you. Like is different from love. And I'm sure of what I'm feeling right now. I loved you." Youngmin explained while walking towards her.

 

Hana was unable to move again. She can't believe what she's hearing.

 

"And the reason why I never agree to be your best friend is..."

 

"I-i-is w-w-what?" Hana's voice croaked.

 

"Is because, if we became best friends, I can't be your lover. Right?" Youngmin said stopping infront of her.

 

She really can't believe it. I'ts like a different world. First she was very hurt, and now she's very happy of what she've heard. So that's the reason behind it.

 

"Youngmin! PABO! PABO! PABO!" Hana said while crying and while punching his chest. She really wanna hear those words..

 

"See? If we became best of friends, I can't be your lover. I am not allowed to tell you my feelings. Because it would affect our friendship. I've liked you since 2 years ago too. So sorry for what I've said earlier."

 

"Pabo! Your such a P-pabo" Hana said to Youngmin still punching his chest.

 

"I never knew you loved me too. I thought you were just friendly you clinged on to me."

 

"No I wasn't. I won't be friends for you for so long if I don't loved you. And who's that girl you talked with to?"

 

"Oh Her? She is my childhood friend. She was found out that her crush was studying here so she went to study here"

 

"Ahh.."

 

"Why? Jealous?"

 

"No! I'm not!"

 

"You're lying."

 

"No I'm N-!"

 

But before she could continue, Youngmin kissed her. His lips nibbled through hers.

 

Hana wished she confessed earlier so that they had became a couple before. But now, Both of them are happy knowing that their feelings was returned and more sweet moments had been made.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THIS IS MY 4TH FIC. 

PLEASE DON'T PALGARIZE! 

SORRY FOR WRONG GRAMMARS!

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER FICS.

1st fic:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/78807/how-jo-youngmin-confessed-to-you-oneshot-romance

2nd fic:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/78968/finding-her-romeo-romance

I'm still updating this.

3rd fic.:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/80837/how-their-relationship-is-going-sequel-to-how-jo-youngmin-confessed-to-you-romance

Still updating this as well!



ANYWAYS. THANK YOU! PLEASE SUSCRIBE AND COMMENT <3