Love will...

Be Natural

...Keep us alive :">

 

 

 

 

 

“They say that you can pass as Jessica sunbae and Tiffany sunbae’s daughter.”

The brunette who was busying herself with a book, looked up.

“Who?”

“The people.”

The brunette chuckled and said, “And now it spreads like wildfire.”

“You do remind me of them though.” The older girl pointed out.

“In what ways?” Now, the brunette totally ignored the book she was reading and stared at the older girl with a notebook on her lap in her bed.

“Probably the English part.”

The brunette rolled her eyes.

“That’s a vague similarity trait you pointed out there, Irene unnie.”

The older girl hummed and put her palm underneath her chin.

“You all look smart when you speak English.”

The brunette flushed, “Er, thanks?”

“You look so adorable when you’re acting shy, Seungwan~”

The brunette was now redder than a tomato.

“Your face looks so red, you might explode any second.” The older girl laughed.

Unnie~” The brunette whined.

“Oh, don’t use that whiny voice on me.”

Aing~” But the latter didn’t stop.

“That’s not fair!” The older girl protested.

The brunette pouted.

“Ok, Bae Joohyun, concentrate! Keep your eyes closed! You didn’t see that. It’s a mere illusion. Maintain, Joohyun. Main. Tain.” The older girl repeated her lines like a mantra.

The brunette laughed.

The older girl opened her eyes and glared at her, “What?”

“You’re weird, unnie.

This time, the older girl pouted.

How can I even resist that pout?” The brunette muttered to herself in perfect English.

“I don’t understand…” The older girl jutted her lower lip down even more.

Why is this fallen angel doing this to me?

“Are you saying weird things about me, Seungwan? Because if you are, you’re sleeping outside our dorm tonight.” The older girl crossed her arms.

Why is life so unfair?” The brunette continued to whine.

“I think I need to hire a translator to understand what you’re saying. Or a tutor would be fine too.”

That caught the brunette’s attention and it kept her from going back to her dazed form.

“You don’t need those, unnie. You got me!”

“But I feel like you’re saying weird things about me when you talk to me in English…” The older girl scrutinized the latter.

“I’m not~”

“I’ll ask Soojung or Amber to tutor me, just to be sure.”

“That makes me look like a fool. I lived in Canada for years!” The brunette flung her hands up.

“I’ve got this feeling that you’re going to teach me weird words.”

“Don’t you trust me, unnie? That hurts!”

“I only trust you when you speak Korean.”

“Hey!”

The older girl chuckled, “Don’t hey me.”

Nappeun saram.” The brunette sulked.

Ignoring the latter’s comment, the older girl said, “You’re getting good with your Korean, that’s a relief.”

“We’re talking about you, having an English tutor here, unnie. Specifically, a tutor that is NOT me.”

“Give me good reasons as to why you want yourself to be my tutor.”

“First, Soojung’s going through a lot of things these days.”

The older girl nodded.

“Second,” The brunette paused and smirked. “You have this jealousy issue going on with Amber unnie.”

“W-what? That’s not even a good reason!”

“Seungwan, don’t let anyone touch or get intimate with you again, okay?” The brunette mimicked what the older girl (currently has her jaw dropping on the floor) said to her the night before.

The brunette continued, “I don’t like it when you let people touch you in ways that I’m only allowed to do.”

Having such fair skin, the older girl looked like she just ate a mountain of chili peppers.

“Stress on the don’ts.” The brunette grinned.

“You certainly do know how to shut me up.” The older girl smiled.

“I specialize at it, unnie.”

The older girl can’t help but agree.

“Now, won’t you let me be your English tutor?” The brunette pleaded.

With the younger girl’s adorable round bunny eyes, fluttering eyebrows and pouty lips the latter can’t help it but comply.

“Fine.”

The brunette stood up on the sofa she was lying on, formed both her hands into fists and squealed, “Booyah!”

The older girl watched in pure amusement – not until the fool fell on her .

“You careless babo who only knows how to fool around.” The older girl mumbled while she reached out her hand for the poor girl to hold.

The brunette let out an awkward laugh as her unnie led the way to her bed.

“Sit. And no funny acts.” The older girl threatened.

The brunette managed to nod as she watched her unnie sit herself down beside her on the bed.

She watched as the latter typed away on her notebook like she wasn’t even there.

And that got the brunette irritated.

Unnie, what are you doing?”

“Trying to distract myself away from you.”

“Why is that?”

“Because you’re my worst kind of distraction.”

“……”

“Does it sound too chees – woah!” Irene didn’t know how it happened but she was already lying down, her notebook lied forgotten on the small space of the bed, and Wendy hovering over her.

“Am I still considered as your worst distraction now?” Wendy grinned.

“Very much, yes.” Irene can’t help but sneak-a-peek of what’s underneath the younger girl’s loose shirt.

“I have a confession to make.” She took her eyes off porcelain skin and looked directly into round bunny eyes.

“That is?” Wendy asked, curious.

“But first,” In one quick motion and a tiny squeal from the brunette, their positions were changed. “This is much better.”

Wendy gave her a breathtaking smile and it used all of her willpower not to lean down and kiss the girl.

“Can I continue with what I’m about to say?”

The other girl nodded.

Irene’s hand skidded over Wendy’s loose shirt, letting it rest on her belly.

“I have developed this strange love for your belly button.”

“Oh.” Was the only word Wendy had managed to say.

And just when Irene was about to steal a kiss on Wendy’s tempting lips, “Wendy unnie, Irene unnie~ Time for dinn – Oh.”

Someone barged in.

“I’ll just pretend I didn’t see anything.” Joy made her way out of the door when Seulgi was about to enter.

The maknae immediately dragged her unnie out of the room before she can witness what’s happening.

“Wha – I thought we were supposed to call them out for dinner?”

“They’re busy, unnie.”

“With what?” Seulgi continued to interrogate the maknae.

“Something.”

“Okay…”

“Let’s just go. I’m sure they’ll be down soon.” Joy grinned.

“But the food will get cold and they might be hungry too.”

“Oh unnie, don’t you worry.” Joy’s grin widened even more.

“When they’re hungry, love will keep them alive!” The maknae shouted as she ran and dragged a poor and clueless bear down the stairs.

After a few minutes of mind wrecking chaos, the two girls in the room finally got their senses back.

“Oh my god.” Wendy uttered.

But before she can even say another word, warm lips captured her own.

“I love you, Seungwan. You heard what maknae said, ‘When we’re hungry, love will keep us alive.’”

“I love you too, Joohyun unnie.” Wendy smiled. “I’m starving, but I’m willing to try out maknae’s newly found philosophy in life.”

“With who?” Irene teased.

“Who else?” Wendy put her arms around Irene’s neck to make closer contact with the latter and breathed in.

“With you, and only you.”

 

 

 

 

 

~

Oh my, I'm finally done with my first ever WenRene one-shot *creys* After about two weeks of thinking for potential plots, a week full of WenRene moments, days after the legendary holding of hands at SMTown Live, a day of brainstorming and hours of writing, I'm finally done. *creys more*

I mostly write about JeTi (ACE family and JungLi too), and I can see that a lot of surfers like me read WenRene fics too; I feel the connection. Haha. And that makes me so happy. Because WenRene is like JeTi 3.0 (JungLi is 2.0) :">

I don't know if this one-shot can satisfy your feels but I'm really hoping that it does as I almost (almost) had diabetes while I was writing it. Specially, the last few parts. Rofl. As you can see, I've changed from 'brunette' and 'older girl' to Wendy and Irene in the latter part of the story, coz I just felt that it'll work well that way. ;u;

Anw, enough with my ranting and excuses (LOL) Tell me what you think about this one-shot, I'll be more than happy to hear from my dear readers. So please do leave your feedbacks on the comments section below. :)))

For the subscribers, upvotes, and upcoming subscribers, upvoters and readers alike, many many thanks to all of you! *gigantic group hug*

 

'Til next time!

P.S. My love for Wendy's belly button is strange but I really love it. Rofl. I hope her Bae won't mind. ;A;

~ XOXO