One-Shot

He's Back!

"Unni! Unni!" Baby Seo shouted to her Unni Taeyeon's room. She's excited, but the members are clueless. They didn't even know why she's energetic these past few days and the kid leader, is still in her room.

 

Cry. Sleep. Cry. That's what Taeyeon do. She always cry when she saw Baekhyun. Her BOYFRIEND. She feels pity for Baekhyun. She browse her phone and open it to the safari.

 

"Why?" she shouted back to Seohyun. She's clueless on what's happening in the dorm, in the company and even in the world. The only thing she knew is, she is crying 24/7. She even didn't know what's happening to her life.

 

"Don't you know?" Seohyun is smiling, eye-to-eye. How she misses seeing it, NATURALLY. She always sees it when she was sharing a moment with the man she misses the most.

 

The man that she can't even forget.

 

The man she can't resist.

Oh, God. I miss him.

 

"You don't need to miss him. He's back!" Seohyun shouted, until the both of them hear a voice that everyone minds.

 

The present.

 

Seohyun's smile faded, "I'm sorry. I need to go. I need to see my boyfriend." As she watches Seohyun walks away, she feels sorrow. She can't accept the mere fact that she is in a relationship. A relationship that everyone likes. he relationship that everyone requested for. She stood up, looking for the poster of a leader.She used to look for it everyday, everynight. A man with a dimple. An angel indeed. God, can we be 'that' again? My Alter ego.

 

Park Jung Soo.

 

"Hi Aegi!" Baekhyun gave her ack hug and planted a kiss on her cheeks. She remembers how Teuk do it to her. With a joke. With sweetness. I'm Baekhyun-ah. I'm sorry. Her tears flows, again. Should I say to broke up with me? I'm hurting his ego. Baekhyun also insisted her to face him. Not a kiss, please.

 

"Can I, err, kiss my girl?" Baekhyun inquired. In her life, the one she only allowed to kiss her is Leeteuk. She really love that man. She will never replace him, whatever happens

 

"I need to go. Step out." she told Baekhyun and quickly turn to her phone, looking for his thread.

 

SMS: MyOnlyBAE<3

 

She can't help it but smile. She can't stop herself so she texted him.

 

"God, I miss you!"

 

She waited for seconds and dang!

 

"I also do. Let's meet? I have to talk to my bae<3 I love you" -Leeteuk

 

She laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the other side, Leeteuk is smiling, ear-to-ear. Excited to see her, even it's probihited, no one can stop him. This time,  he'll rule like Heechul, walk like a king like U-Know Yunho. He knew it. He DEFINITELY knew it. He thinks for it 24/7. Time for a revenge, Taeyeon? Should I start? He still loves her, he admitted. The thing is, does she still love him? What if you still love me? I'm hoping.  He entered his beloved company, SM ENTERTAINMENT. He walks and saw a poster of a 4 girls named 'Red Velvet' Oh, new girlgroup, huh. Nice.  He passed by and looked for their poster. The king of hallyu!  He shouted in his mind.

 

He felt relieved. Being Leeteuk again. No more uns everywhere. Microphones. God, how I miss this place like hell. Until someone pushed him and gave him a punch in his nose. He's surprised with the fist.

 

"Who the hell is that!" he shouted while lying in the marble flooring of the company. "I didi, surprised much? She still loves you but I, Baekhyun, stayed on her side for 2 years, 24/7 ! This life!" Baekhyun shouted to Leeteuk as if he is the sunbae. Wow, new rreting, tho. Leeteuk laughed histerically. "What's funny?" Baekhyun shouted to hime, going to puch his face again.

 

"Stop It !"

 

The both of them looked to the girl.

 

The girl that everyone can't resist.

 

The girl of their life.

 

God, she's still beautiful. It's been 2 years!

 

"Taeyeon-ah! Wait, Taeyeon!" Baekhyun shouted when Taeyeon runaway.

 

Why did you run Kim Taeyeon? Why? Aish ! Pabo! Taeyeon argued with herself on her mind.

 

She walked back and saw Baekyun going to punch Leeteuk again.

 

"Stop it Byun Baekhyun. Stop it! You know it right? That  still love him! That I can't forget him! Please I'm begging you," she can't stop her tears, "Stop it."

 

"Do you also love me like you love him?" Taeyeon just walked towards Leeteuk without answering Baekhyun's question.

 

" I STILL LOVE YOU !"  Taeyeon hugged Leeteuk and Leeteuk kissesTaeyeon's temple. Hes scent. It's sweet like a candy.

 

"Are you sure?" Leeteuk asked her as if he is not convinced by her answer.

 

"Of course!"

 

"Prove it!"

 

With that, Taeyeon tip-toed and kissed the man she will spend the word forever with. The angel sent by God for her. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hi Bae's mwah:*