ALIENS

MY FRIENDS
There are living creature's in this world than we know of course we know that too. But that  just pass on our head's like thoughts, we don't believe in those like scientists do . so in my story it was a time like that who don't believe but very advanced than us. But they started believing starting from one day ................
 
In this world rare 's were born .They couldn't breathe like the others they need nitrogen to breathe in and they give out oxygen. But creature's there needs oxygen to breathe . unfortunately there planet had no nitrogen . They were dumped as soon as they know there a rare . There mother's and father's are sad but they don't want to see there child dying in front of them . so they all hope there child will   find a planet with nitrogen. To our luck four of them (three girls and one boy ) was send on to our planet .  they are bigger than us but  harmless .well people cant kill it or harm it .And they can also fly .they did not come down to our plant surface but stayed there on the atmosphere . because of this people had have been getting clean and good air to breathe.  there invisible to us ,but all others (animals) can see. noises they make  can be heard but all the same they were not discovered till they were strong and young.
 
 
'Hi guys how have you been doing?' was the normal greetings of Rita after the school hols. 'all the better' replied by Tiara and Tetara the twins. 'Have you heard that the global warming has suddenly decreased ?' said Rita 'Yes it is most surprising ,also the little islands that were actually fully covered with water are appearing?'  answered Tetara.  "you know that our mother used to be sri lankan ? I dont think you know the country even,but it is the only island not covered completely by water" said  Tiara . 'really' said Rita . 'sure im sure its beaches are now reappearing it is a really beautiful country'.TRAAAAAAAAAAANG!!!!!!!!!!!! TRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG! finally the gossip was over the the screen was on . They learned their lessons about geography next maths next english next about science and finally was the intervel

 
Wow i got cheese burgers for today said the twins. 'I've got five doughnuts! ' exclaimed tiara.what fun it was to share the food.All this time they never knew something they knew something was different but they never knew what it was but right now i'm going to tell you about it.