11 REASONS WHY

11 REASONS WHY LEE JAEHWAN WILL NEVER BE WITH JUNG TAEKWOON.

11 Reasons why Lee Jaehwan will never be together with Jung Taekwoon (A revised version) by Lee Jaehwan (and Jung Taekwoon)

 

1. He is like my number one bully. Not physically though but with the glares and those little words that come out from his mouth. (Can you not read that I just want                                        you to notice me?)

 

2. He acts like the most handsome guy in earth and I'm afraid he's right :( (Are you making me blush like a prat?)

 

3. He is always around girls, like those pretty ones, how can I compete with them? (Oh, please, I will choose you over them.)

 

4. His brother hates me (No no no let me make this clear that Hakyeon just wants to test you because he knows I like you and he wants to know how great you are, don't worry you will never see him again.)

 

5. He is so handsome and I’m just average. (Have you looked at the mirror lately? You might change your mind)

 

6. He always is in good terms with the teachers that's why his grades are so high. (Excuse me, you are ahead of me in ALL subjects)

 

7. He has more girlfriends than the number of my cousins, how can I make sure he will not get bored of me? (Let me make this clear that I never was in a relationship and they just spread rumors about it but I don't even wanna bother.)

 

8. I smile and laugh A LOT and the fact that I can barely count how many times he smiled. Sadly, his smiles are not for me :((( (Well, I smile a lot because of you, when you're not looking........)

 

9. I figured out if he likes me he would have confessed a long time ago ( Well I thought that if YOU like me then you will confess, now we know what went wrong here)

 

10. HE DOESN’T LIKE ICE CREAM. Who hates ice cream? (Jaehwan,I don’t ‘hate’ it. I’m just not like you who can eat a whole truck.)

 

11. He will never love me as much as I love him. (Now that’s the most stupidest thing I’ve ever heard)

 

Meet me at the garden, 5:00pm

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Do you mean what you wrote or did you just let a sophomore do that?” he asks

 

The silent guy formed a little smile “Yes, I wrote that.” He moved closer

 

“Do you really like me? Like, like?”

 

The other guy rolled his eyes “Quit asking.” He said as he pulled the other one

 

Their lips met and Jaehwan didn’t even have to ask those questions running in his mind. Now it’s clear, he really didn’t have to ask if Taekwoon was the one who wrote the italic part because he recognized his penmanship anyway. 

 

 

 

 

---

Well, that was short >_____________<

 

 

-Pj