End : Love is in the air

Highway Boyfriend

~Love is in the air~

 

 

Encircle the kitchen aisle, looking busy was Minseok. He’s busy preparing some foodstuff for his arriving soon friends. He invited them for a weekend vacation at his newly bought beach house. Anxious of waiting his boyfriend and the others, he decided to call to ask about their whereabouts. It was two at noon when Minseok called Jongdae’s phone but was picked it up by Sehun. He was talking to Sehun while brewing coffee for them.

“We’ll arrive soon, right Jongdae hyung?”

“It’s about an hour or more Sehun, tell Minseok that. I’ll drive faster because I can’t wait to see him.”

“No! Drive safely okay… I won’t go anyway though.”

“Minseok hyung already heard it. And, he said he loves you.”

“Love you too, Minnie! I’ll be there soon.” He heard Jongdae shouted over the phone.

“When… When did I? Hey Oh Sehun, how dare you…” Minseok thought that he would pinch Sehun’s ear later but the coffees’ smell calmed him down.

“Minnie Hyung, I was just kid— oh my god! Hyung, Jongdae hyung, a car was coming towards us!!!”

He heard all the screaming.

Then it goes silent.

His call disconnected as he stared at his phone, Minseok dropped his brewed coffee in surprise.

What happened?

 

 

 

 

The last thing Sehun remembered was joking over the phone with Minseok hyung before the accident happened. The van was quite old so the break wasn’t working well as Jongdae hit the break pedal. His head kept knocking on his side window as the van spins. Opening his eyes, he saw Luhan looking down to him with worried face and kept calling his name.

“Luhan…” he voiced out softly and heard Luhan sighed.

“Sehun, don’t move, you are bleeding.” Luhan hurriedly said as Sehun tried to sit up.

“I’m fine, Luhan. How about you, does it hurt anywhere?” he said while cares Luhan’s cheek.

“Don’t worry about me; I’m not bleeding anywhere though.” Luhan managed a small smile.

“Wait, did you pull me out of the van?”

“Yes… I kept calling you but no answer.”

“Thanks… but where’s the other hyung?

“Yixing was still in the van, I think he’s fine though. And I saw Jongdae when I pulled you. I couldn’t fine where Jongin, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun.”

 

 

 

 

“Kyungsoo… Kyungsoo, wake up!”

Jongin kept shouting while shaking the stiff body on the road. Kyungsoo’s was bleeding everywhere. Jongin was trembling as he tried to pull Kyungsoo into his laps. He hugged Kyungsoo’s body tightly and silently prayed.

Please don’t leave me. I have yet confessed.

They were so happy back in the van. Jongdae hyung informed him last week that his boyfriend invited them to his beach house. They called this love holiday as he and Sehun planned a lot of ‘so-called-love-plan’. He planned to confess to Kyungsoo there at the beach. And Sehun planned to make-up with Luhan because of their fight. And they maybe will find someone for Baekhyun there on the beach too. It would have been happy vacation, why was this happening? Jongin cried as he thinking about it again.

“Do Kyungsoo; please I’m begging you. Open your eyes!” he wiped Kyungsoo’s blood on his cheek and lips, before continued “It’s my fault. I should have held you tightly… so you wouldn’t… You wouldn’t—

 

They were sitting side by side in the van, with Baekhyun beside Kyungsoo. Sehun was at the front seat, beside his hyung as the driver. He recalled Sehun said that Minseok hyung called and he had to pick it up for his hyung behalf that’s driving. Luhan and Yixing hyung was in front of him fighting over the chips. Baekhyun stop the chips fight as he snatches the chips away. Kyungsoo was laughing at them while he was staring at Kyungsoo silently. They were fine, they were happy. Why it turned out this way?

Ah, there was a car from other way speeding towards them suddenly.

Baekhyun? Jongin remembered the van door out of the blue opened and Baekhyun was first thrown out of the van followed by his Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo was shouting his name, he heard it but he failed to catch Kyungsoo as he’s thrown outside the van. Closing his eyes, the memories flew off his mind, he wanted to find Baekhyun and the others but he’s afraid to left Kyungsoo. Defeated, he pulled the body tightly into his arms.

I’ll stay with you. I won’t leave you.

 

 

 

The moment Yixing open his eyes, he found himself alone. He remembers he was hanging on the seat with Luhan and Jongin tightly as seeing Baekhyun and Kyungsoo gone. Trying to find the other, he quickly climbed out of the van. He was lucky not to hurt anywhere though, except that he’s a bit shaky. He was greeted by Jongdae who’s sitting on the road solemnly with his hand on his head.

“Jongdae, are you fine?”

Looking relived, Jongdae quickly get on his legs and march towards Yixing.

“Yixing hyung, I’m glad you’re fine.”

“You guys left me in the van alone…”

“Sorry, I stepped out and saw blood then I fainted again.” Jongdae chuckle and stop when he felt it hurts to laugh.

“I’m lucky to still alive. How about you though?”

“I guess I’m fine. Just find my conscious back there. I thought I was dead for a moment, hyung.”

“Hush you. Oh, I’m going to call for ambulance.” Yixing said pulling his luckily-still-fine phone out of his trousers.

“Ah Yixing hyung, call Minseok too please. I don’t know where’s my phone already… must be with Sehun or already smashed.”

“Oh right, he must be worried. He heard our scream don’t he?”

“Tell him, I’m fine. Hyung, I’ll be looking for my brother and the others. I hope they’re fine.” Jongdae then walked away, a bit swaying in process.

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol was frantic; he saw the whole accident beyond his eyes. Luckily he managed to hit the break, if not he’ll got into the accident as well. But the sudden break caused his red Porsche crashed to the sideway. He slapped the airbag that was into his way before jump out of the car.

“Help… help me, Jongin. Sehun-ah, are you there?”

He heard a voice calling for help but his head still feeling lightheaded. Looking around to check the damage of the accident, Chanyeol stunned. The victims were everywhere. He saw a quite bleeding guy holding another guy full of blood in his arms. Behind him was two guys approaching each other and gladly looking fine. He also saw two guys hugging each other though they quite far from him.

A car at fault was right on his eyes now. Then, he saw two tall guys sprawled out on the road as they exited their car. He commit to memory he saw that two in that black BMW. They were driving crazily, chasing his car as if wanted to race. He ignored it even though there weren’t many vehicles because they were on highway for ing sake not on track. He let them passed, which had caused the accident because their car was on the van’s way and coming towards them.

Chanyeol was strolling towards them, to kick a sense out of them a bit when—

“Please, help me.” that voice came again.

Changing his plan to find the voice source, Chanyeol shocked as he saw a guy under the same BMW car. Oh my god. But he still got a second to leave a thought on how that poor guy got under that.

Without having chance to answer his own mind, he ran towards him. Bending a bit to take a better view of the victim, Chanyeol found himself gasped. He was bleeding quite much and stuck under the car. Chanyeol was trembling to think of what he should do. Sitting beside him was first thing he does soon after.

“Hey, can you hear me?”

He waved his hand in front of the guy. Out of sudden, his hand was grabbed by the said guy. He almost yelped by the sudden contact. That guy was drenched in tears too if not the blood.

“Help me, please. Get me out of here.”

“I can’t move the car. You might have injury down there.”

“Please, pull me!” the guy said almost shouting.

“I can’t! That would be more dangerous for you.”

Chanyeol shouted back. He’s mentally relieved as the guy grew silent.

 

“Oh my god, Baekhyun!”

It wasn’t long because another guy appeared by his side, his arm was bleeding but he was worried because of the guy under the car. They must be friends seeing how chaos the guy was. He then recalled seeing this same guy as one of the two that approached each other before. He wondered where the other one was.

“Jongdae, please get me out of here, it hurts.”

“Yixing hyung already called for help. The paramedic will be here.” Jongdae look around him. “I’m going to tell Jongin, he kept asking about you. And you please accompany him. I’ll be right back.”

 

Paramedic, Chanyeol gulped as he heard the name. But then his hand was squeezed making him a bit calmer. He realized that the guy under the car or else named as Baekhyun still holding his hand. That Jongdae guy has indeed dashed away without even let him reply.

“It’s going to be okay. It would be.” He chanted; almost wonder if he chanted it for himself too.

 

 

“I wanted to go home.” Baekhyun said out of sudden pulling Chanyeol out of his trance.

“You will.”

“I never wanted to join this vacation.” he sounds sad as he said it. “Sehun forced me into this vacation, that brat.” He laughed a bit but still sobs escaped his lips. Chanyeol then wonder who Sehun and where the hell he was right now.

“Love vacation… I don’t even have a boyfriend.” He sighed.

Chanyeol find himself chuckled because this Baekhyun managed to tell him a story even in that terrible situation he was. “Don’t worry, you’ll find one later.”

“If only I make it out alive…”

“Can you not? Have faith, the help will be here in seconds and you’ll be fine!”

Chanyeol clasped his hands on Baekhyun’s right hand. He stared at the guy now realizing he was quite a charmer. His flirting mode would have , if they weren’t in these circumstances. He said he didn’t have boyfriend right?

 “Are you single, tall guy?”

He almost chocked on himself hearing the question. But, he catches a glint of playfulness on Baekhyun so he jokingly replied back.

“What… me? Not telling you.”

 

It was quiet after that before Baekhyun continued his story once again.

“I just broke up last week. He said I’m short, ugly too.”

“I can’t comment about your height since you’re under this car but I can assure you, you’re far from ugly.”

“What a sweet talker you are tall guy.”

“I’m not lying. You’re attractive, sort of my type.”

“Don’t make me blush, I can’t hide myself more.”

 “Your height is my type, tall guy.”

“I am handsome too, right?”

“Well… yes. Hey, will my feet be fine?”

“I think they would, it may be broken but you’ll good as new again in few weeks.”

“You said it as I’m sort of thing to be fixed.”

Creek….

“Oh god, I can’t breathe.”

 

One moment he was calm listen to Baekhyun’s sudden story, a moment later he goes frantic again. Baekhyun face went pale, and he was holding Chanyeol’s hand firmly.

“What… What’s wrong!?”

Then it goes, he heard another creek sound. Baekhyun then screamed in pain.

“Hey Baekhyun, you scared me!” Chanyeol shouted realizing he was panicking. He was blank of what he should do because Baekhyun kept saying it hurts. Another creek and Chanyeol realized that the tire was airing out. It was almost pinned Baekhyun completely.

“I’m going to lose my legs.” Baekhyun cried.

Releasing himself from Baekhyun’s hold, Chanyeol shouted for help. He’s glad that he saw Jongdae and maybe Yixing were running towards him.

“We need to lift this car.” Yixing stated, looking at Baekhyun’s rapid but short breathe.

“No we can’t. It could kill him!” Chanyeol said agitatedly.

“Leaving him under this car would kill him too!” Jongdae growled.

 

 

 

 

Sehun heard the shouting noise, he hurriedly broke the hug. Luhan was looking at him with fearful face. He stands and saw a tall guy calling for help then Yixing hyung ran over with Jongdae trailed behind him.

“We should go, maybe there’s something wrong.”

He held Luhan’s left hand tightly as they stroll over them. His leg was hurting as he walked but he ignored it. Sehun almost knocked out of shock as he saw his own hyung under the car. Luckily, Luhan managed to hold him before he dashed towards his Baekhyun hyung.

“Hyung, Baekhyun hyung… Don’t leave me.”

“Sehun-ah…” Baekhyun said short breathed.

 

 

 

With heart pondering over his chest, Chanyeol had to make big decision. He couldn’t make same big mistake that would killed anymore. Once of nightmare was enough.

He heard Sehun name called by Baekhyun and glad that Baekhyun still with them.

“Move the car.” Chanyeol stated and everyone was looking at him.

They then take place around the car to get ready lifting the car. Jongdae and Sehun were at the front while Yixing and Luhan were the back.

“You guys lifted it and I will pull Baekhyun at the same time.”

One, two and three he counted but the car was unmoving. Loud sighed was heard from all four of them. Unfortunately the car was too heavy to be lifted but the friction makes it squeezing Baekhyun more.

“Oh God…” Baekhyun said a bit louder. “I can’t breathe. I…. can’t.”

“Stay with me Baekhyun. We’ll save you. I’ll save you.”

Chanyeol once again tightly hold Baekhyun hand but Baekhyun’s hold was loose. He knew if he late, he’ll lose Baekhyun any moment from now. Something crossed his mind forcing him to let go of Baekhyun’s.

“Hey, you both over there!” Chanyeol shouted towards the same sprawled guys. “Come here. We need help.”

 

 

Without wasting a minute, they came running towards them while bickering in foreign language that Chanyeol couldn’t understand. He missed the knowing look on Yixing and Luhan though.

“Help us lift the car.” Chanyeol said but he got a blank face and an English reply of what in return.

Yixing who’s seems to understand them through their bicker, replied. Was it Chinese, Chanyeol couldn’t be sure. All he cares was Baekhyun, a life that they need to save now.

“Jongin, you must come here too!” It was Jongdae who shouted for his brother who’s still hugging Kyungsoo.

“I don’t want to leave Kyungsoo, hyung!”

“Then you rather let Baekhyun die here! Please, we need to lift this car this instant.”

 

 

 

Jongin kissed Kyungsoo’s forehead before he stroll towards his angry hyung. The seconds he steps away, Kyungsoo open his eyes and saw his footsteps before fall into slumber once again.

 

 

“We’re losing him, come on.” Chanyeol declared.

“I… don’t want to die yet.” Baekhyun said as loud as he can.

“You won’t die okay. You’ll survive and find a boyfriend for your own, right!”

“I don’t want to lose my leg either.”

Chanyeol saw others got into position as Yixing told but he heard Baekhyun last whisper. “I want to fall in love.”

“Damn it,” he accidently cursed. “Listen to me Baekhyun. I’m Park Chanyeol. You copy that?”

“Yes.”

“Promise me you’ll survive and I’ll be your boyfriend okay!?”

The other was stunned with his statement. Chanyeol also dazed, where was that come from?

“B…but…”

“Even you lose your legs; I’m going to carried you till the end of the world, okay!” That was a bit cheesy; Chanyeol mentally cursed his inner self. “As your boyfriend, I demand you to open your eyes and stay with me okay!”

He didn’t get a reply as Baekhyun kept gasping for air.

“Now, lift it!”

Pulling Baekhyun when the car was lifted, Chanyeol almost sighed in relived as he saw Baekhyun still in good shape. But Baekhyun betrayed him as a last breathe hit out of him.

“Baekhyun, hey… stay with me.”

 

 

A moment after the car dropped again, Luhan find himself was unable to keep his conscious anymore. He felt so tired so he let the darkness took him. Sehun who saw Luhan fainted quickly ran over to get him.

“Just where on earth is the paramedic!” Sehun dropped himself on the ground, crying.

 

 

 

I need to do this. Chanyeol whispered to himself. He had learned by heart all those paramedic help because he was doctor for god sake. But that was 4 years ago, one mistake and all of that were gone. Dr. Park, oh how he miss that call.

Clasping his both hand together, Chanyeol then placed it on Baekhyun’s chest. Pumping the air out of him to get Baekhyun breathe again. He then moves to doing CPR towards Baekhyun. As he laid his lips on Baekhyun for CPR, he felt tingling inside him but he had to push it over.

Please… stay alive. Please Baekhyun.

With a soft breath hit his lips, Chanyeol let out big sigh in relief. Baekhyun eyes flutter to open before it closed again but gladly the siren was heard.

 

For a painful half hour or more the paramedic was finally there.

 

 

 

 

 

They were all waiting outside the emergency room while the doctor struggling to save Baekhyun inside. Looking to his left, Chanyeol saw a doctor leave the ER as the red button turned green. But the doctor face was far from happy. He shook his head and Chanyeol heart dropped. He saw a woman and a little girl sobbing loudly and he forced himself to look away.

Give me back my husband!

He had caused same scene four years ago when he killed a guy in the surgery. Other doctors said it wasn’t his fault but still he failed to save that guy and caused the death. He had put the blame on himself till he was unable to operate any patient anymore. That was his last surgery.

 

He had to stop let his mind wander again.

Chanyeol shook his head but then the doctor from Baekhyun’s emergency room came out. He recognizes him though. Wasn’t him—

“Chanyeol, what are you doing here?”

“Junmyeon hyung…” Chanyeol whispered.

Junmyeon was about to ask more when Sehun cut him. “How’s my hyung, is he fine? Did he survive? Doc, tell me…”

“Oh, yes. Baekhyun survived, luckily. We’ll transfer him to his room later; you can see him there. He must be conscious by then.”

“The paramedic arrived too late. It would be your entire fault if anything happens to my hyung and Luhan also Kyungsoo hyung.” Sehun flashed out his anger but hurriedly hushed off by Yixing.

 

 

If a live saved, doctor would be thanked to. But if something goes wrong, they’ll get blame and sued. A broken smile escaped Chanyeol and Junmyeon saw it. But it was true, the help did arrived later and Baekhyun would have died if he stayed under the car.

“I guess you did the help, right?” Junmyeon nudge Chanyeol.

“No, I did nothing Junmyeon hyung.”

“Thank you.” Junmyeon said winking. “He won’t be here if you didn’t pull him off the car first.” He then walked away leaving Chanyeol on his own. Weirdly, Chanyeol find himself smiling.

 

 

“And Luhan... Oh! I need to go check on him now.” Sehun said towards Yixing almost running but he returned again. “Uh, you’re Chanyeol hyung, right? Can you take care of Baekhyun hyung? I’ll come back when I see Luhan.” Without even waiting for Chanyeol’s reply, Sehun ran away.

Chanyeol would have said yes anyway. Baekhyun was his boyfriend now.

Looking to his left, Chanyeol found out that Yixing was gone too leaving him alone.

 

 

 

Sehun arrived at Luhan’s bed to see Luhan has wide awake. He’s so glad that his Luhan was fine.

“Lu…” he cried.

“Hey Hun…”

“Hun…? You called me Hun again?”

“Of course, you’re my Hun don’t you?”

“Yes I was. No, still am.” He hugged Luhan tightly. “I’m glad you’re fine. I almost went crazy as I saw you fainted.

Luhan wanted to say something but Sehun beat him as he continued. “I’m sorry for that stupid fight and for ignoring you. It was my fault, I admit it.”

Luhan laughed. “You must be super mad at me because it always been you who first apologized when we fought.”

“I was just wanted— uh, never mind. It’s my fault and I’m sorry Lu.

“I am sorry too and I forgive you. Lastly, I love you Hun.”

“Let’s not fight anymore. I’m afraid I don’t have chance to say sorry and I love you again.”

 

 

 

 

His eyes almost closed as he kept holding Kyungsoo’s hand. The doctor said Kyungsoo was fine, he fainted due to losing blood. Jongin donor his blood for his beloved, afraid that he’ll lost Kyungsoo if he not. The donating makes him a bit sleepy. He was waiting for almost an hour for Kyungsoo to wake up again.

He wanted to go visit Baekhyun too but Jongdae hyung asked him to stay with Kyungsoo, incase he woke up. He did ask Jongdae hyung to inform him anything about Baekhyun though.

“Jongin… Jongin-ah…”

It startled Jongin from his almost-sleep. A warm feeling of relief washed over him as he saw Kyungsoo eyes were on him once again.

“Kyungsoo-ah, you can see me?” He hugged Kyungsoo’s hand that he was holding before. “You’re awake, thank god you’re! Do Kyungsoo, Kyungsoo-ah…”

“I’m fine Jongin, you worried too much.”

“How can I’m not worried, I love you Kyungsoo-ah!” Jongin accidentally slip out the last words. He shouldn’t have confessed yet.

Kyungsoo just laughed in response. “Been waiting for that… Finally…”

“That confession shouldn’t have taken place here!” Jongin whined.

“I love you too Kim Jongin.” Well that shut Jongin up.

 

 

 

 

Minseok was glad that nothing happened to his boyfriend. He was deadly worried when he heard their screamed over the phone. He kept calling Jongdae’s and the others’ phone again and again but no answer. Luckily, Yixing called him to inform him about everything. He rushed to hospital straight away, having to arrive same time as them. Now, having his boyfriend by his side again, he finally could breathe properly.

“Minnie? Hey did you hear me?

“What is it, Jongdae?”

“I saw you in daze, what are you thinking of?”

“I was thinking on how you could make my heart drop.”

“Hey, I’m still alive don’t I?” Jongdae said and catch Minseok’s hand that kept brushing against him as they walk.

“Yeah, if you die I won’t be here too by now.”

“You must love me too much, Minnie.” Jongdae giggled happily.

If only you know Jongdae. Minseok thought silently. “Now, let’s go visit Kyungsoo shall we?”

“Let’s go. We need to go at Luhan and Baekhyun too later. And Minnie?”

“Yes?”

“I love you too, Minnie.” Jongdae said as if he heard Minseok’s mind and stealing one kiss in progress.

 

 

 

 

He entered a patient room after four years, Chanyeol sighed. The feeling was different though because he’s no longer Dr. Park who came to check on his patient. But he was Park Chanyeol, Baekhyun newly boyfriend. What a joke he has caused in the highway, he thought.

Pulling the seat beside the bed, Chanyeol sit and waited for Baekhyun to open his eyes. He scans the room before his eyes landed on the peaceful Baekhyun. He fishes out his phone in his pocket out of sudden. Clicking the camera on the screen, Chanyeol ended up taking picture of his boyfriend.

The hell he was doing, he didn’t understand too. But Baekhyun got that charm on him that makes Chanyeol goes crazy bit by bit. Maybe he has indeed fall into liking his boyfriend. That was a reason why he dared to declare himself as Baekhyun’s boyfriend back at the highway. He was never this type of guy (he confused to label him as what type) that confessed bluntly on the road and towards dying stranger nonetheless.

Looking at his phone screen, he saw the picture of Baekhyun he took. Choosing the better one, he then set it as his new wallpaper, home screen and phone contact (wait; he hasn’t gotten Baekhyun phone number yet).

There was no fault in doing that right?

 

He wanted to chuckle to his foolish self but out of the blue, Baekhyun suddenly shriek.

“I always got a heart attack because of you today, Baekhyun.” he sighed, placing his phone on the table. “But glad you’re awake now.”

Flashing his vision towards the tall guy, Baekhyun blinked. “Who are you?”

“What?” He shook his head trying to throw the stupid thought but he voice it away. “No, this can’t be happening; you’re not losing your memory aren’t you?

Baekhyun just kept blinking at him.

“I’m Park Chanyeol… damn it, I’m your boyfriend. Don’t you remember?”

 

 

Trying to suppress his laughter, Baekhyun failed terribly as he laughed out loudly.

“Oh god, you’re such a funny man tall guy!” He closed his mouth, trying to stop laughter. “My boyfriend, eh? You’re so cute and handsome well funny too, glad I didn’t die.”

“What a good actor you’re Baekhyun.” he clapped, face straight.

“I’m joking Chanyeol. Wait, did you really mean it?”

“Mean what? That you’re good actor?”

“No, not that… It’s you being my boyfriend. Was it true?”

“No, I lied. Why I want to be your boyfriend anyway.” Chanyeol stated, obviously sulking over Baekhyun played prank on him. He seriously thought Baekhyun forgot him. How can he have and lose a boyfriend on same day.

 

 

 

Chanyeol wanted to say more but Sehun barged into the room and manage to cut him completely. This brat really love to cut people off, did he realized that? He rolled his eyes as Sehun screamed and launched himself on Baekhyun.

“Orff, Sehun… that’s hurts, get of me.”

“Hyung~” Sehun whined.

“Wait, where’s my leg? I can’t feel it.”

“Stop your drama, Baek. There were still there.” Chanyeol said hurriedly, causing Sehun to close his opened mouth. He won.

“Wont get you to carry me then?” Baekhyun pouted.

 “Hyung~” Sehun whined again. “I’m glad you make it alive and got yourself boyfriend too.” He winked Chanyeol.

“Not my boyfriend anymore.” Chanyeol hissed.

 

 

In chaos, the others entered the room. So, Chanyeol move a bit away as he saw Luhan and the others. They were greeting him with a smile as they saw him there close to the wall.

“Are you mad, Chanyeollie?” Baekhyun giggled.

“Eh, whose is this?” Sehun said as he took the phone the table. “Ohooo hyung, take a look at this!” his mouth widened in shock before it turn into playful smirk.

Baekhyun look over the phone Sehun handled him. He saw that Chanyeol almost jumped on Sehun to snatch the phone away but too late. Then he saw it, he saw his picture as home screen.

“What a loyal boyfriend you already are Chanyeol hyung!” Baekhyun felt a blush creeping onto his cheeks as Sehun said that.

“No, that was a mistake.” Chanyeol mumbled but then Jongin pushed him forward.

Sehun move away from Baekhyun’s side so Chanyeol could stand there. He noticed the blush on Chanyeol’s cheek as well as his hyung. What a lovebird.

“Seems like you got a perfect boyfriend on the highway, Baek.” It was from Yixing.

“Highway boyfriend, that’s it.” That came from… wait, since when the unknown two Chinese tall guys was here?

Sensing Chanyeol’s eyes on them, they bowed.

“Hey? I’m Tao… this Kris.” Chanyeol rolled his eyes. Don’t talk English with me. His inner self growled.

 

 

“Chanyeol, come here.” Baekhyun said a later after that.

“What?”

“Come here… a bit closer.”

“What you want?”

“I won’t eat you, closer!”

He was crouching till his face was in front of Baekhyun. Wow, so beautiful Baekhyun.

“Thanks, boyfriend.” Baekhyun whispered before dropping a soft kiss on his right cheek. Oh god, can you do it again? He blinked, mind temporarily shut down.

But when the others cheered, Chanyeol clumsily pulled away.

“More kisses!” Yixing shouted but completely shut his mouth as he saw the doctor Kim Junmyeon came in to check on Baekhyun.

 

 

 

 

And so the end…

The lucky Baekhyun got himself a tall, handsome and cute but love to sulking boyfriend name Chanyeol, luckily this one was in love with him. Sehun finally back into good terms with Luhan but still pamper fight sometime. The shy kid Jongin manage confessed his love towards Kyungsoo everyday, after a year of silently loving. Jongdae got to spend his holiday with Minseok, at the beach house alone no less. Tao and Kris, the two tourists fortuitously didn’t get jailed and flew back to China after two days. Well as for Yixing, he always goes to the hospital to offer himself as translator to Dr. Kim Junmyeon’s Chinese patient.

 

 

And they live happily ever after… with few fight here and there.

 

 

 

 

 

If there something confusing, please point it out for me. I was deadly confused @_@ too

A sort of angst Chanyeol's side story... i just came with the flow. I'd love to write Dr. Park soon

p/s : I dislike ff new style, it's confusing & why everything had to be blue? fb, twit, k bye.