Bahun

Is He My Summer Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojung just stay there because her mind wasn't thinking straight, she just close her eyes because she already expecting what thing will happen to her and she also terrified at the same time, suddenly a soft texture was arriving on her lips, that soft texture was no other that Sehun's lips.

On the other side this is Sehun first trying to taste the sweets lips of Krystal Jung, first he realize Krystal was trying to avoid it but end up he new that Soojung is enjoying that kiss, Sehun think that Krystal lips is very sweet like a strawberry that just grow in the sprig.

Sweet and tasty on the same time.

"I'm sorry if you are not ready yet for that"

"Don't be, its ok, i knew you already wanting it for a while"

"No its my fault i know you wasn't ready yet"

"Sehun-ah you do know i enjoying it right ?"

Sehun didn't reply her with out any word, smirking is enough to reply Soojung question

 

Their hug was over when Soojung start to release her self from and she said, "I think you better go now"

"Yeah I'm" said Sehun who also trying to fix his clothes and start to carry his bag

"See you when i see you, Mr. Oh"

"Mrs. Oh soon to be, don't forgot my request for you"

 

She didn't reply home with a sentence, this time a simple nod and waving hand is enough, she still looking at Sehun who just enter the immigration counter.

When Sehun pas the immigration counter his eyes is scanning the transparent glass wall looking for Soojung, she is still there waiting for him to enter the waiting room, he wave his hands as high as he can so Soojung can see him, Soojung also waving her right hand to his man. In their dictionary there is such word as 'Good bye' but they do have 'See you when i see you'

 

Seoul, South Korea.

In on one of the room inside of a well known building near Apgujeong district, a man was spotted was rushing finishing his job, all of the request that send via email requesting the group that he manage to perform has been answered, the schedule for his boys also has been fixed for tomorrow, either the individual schedule for his boys and group schedule.

Yes that person is no other than Lee Seunghwan, Uncle of Krystal Jung, and Manager of Oh Sehun.

His coworkers has been wondering the whole day what he is up to, because all of his co-worker knew that his work method is little bit slacking compare and band managers inside of SM ent, there is a simple answer the reason that he is slacking, since everyone also including the CEO already pushing his boys, so he doesn't want to push them any more.

All decision about Exo, he gives it to them, such a Laissez - Faire leader.

He choose to speed up everything for today because he need to pick up Sehun at Incheon International Airport from his holiday on LA, he must cover him the whole day make sure no able to recognize Sehun, because everybody knew that Sehun is sick, not having one week off from work.

Thank to Suho who told the public about that fake condition of Sehun.

 

Sehun's POV

A week wasn't enough for me, not only i want more time to spend with Soojung, but my body hasn't subtle yet with the jet lack, even though it is afternoon but I'm so sleepy, so stupid it is midnight in LA!

People are no longer speaking in English,

More black-brown hair more easily to be spotted,

Hangul on every corner of this airport.

 

Welcome back to Korea Oh Sehun, welcome back to your reality,

I'm still inside of the terimal building, I haven't grab my suitcase on the baggage claim area due to i'm still lining for immigration, even though is already being separate for Korean and foreigners but both of the line is pretty long due to the fact is almost holiday season, what on my mind right i hope no one able to discover or spotted me, because if some one spotted me, then the headline for new tomorrow will be

"Oh Sehun is lying about his sickness to be absent from the schedule"

And the company will automatically call and Seunghwan hyung and giving us more task and schedule to handle, too bad is not the only problem because there are two more problem i have to face for now.

First, I don't even know where is Seunghwan hyung or some of the managers to pick me up, is it possible for Seunghwan hyung to pick me up ? Just imagine i have to go back to the dorm by using public transport where people could easily find me or recognize me.

Second, right at the moment i grab my suitcase and walking pass through the airport gate, hell is in front of me, especially when i already with one of those Red Velvet member that will the fake stupid girl that i have to tell the public that she is my girl, I mean come on there i no body else other than Soojung who is perfect for me.

Now immigration process is finish, and i already pick up my suitcases, ok Sehun on 1... 2.... 3.... WELCOME TO HELL 

 

Just what i thought Seunghwan hyung is not even here, i stay on that small area where they separate the people who just arrived and those people who want to pick up their friend or family or client or business mate who just arrived from somewhere by using som fences, there is no one i could recognize, i look like an idiot person because in this case people usually already meet some one who pick them up and i haven't, until i saw some one who is wearing a suit, but the suit is more likely to be uniform rather than a party attiere, he is also carrying a paper that was written 

 

"Mr.바훈"    =      "Bahun"

Bahun, thet nickname that was given to me from Kris hyung few years a go when we almost debut, it was the combination between 'Balam' that means wind and also 'Hun' is for Sehun, when the company jut told us about our individual super power, since then we use that as our secrete name for in danger situation, even though we are preparing too much, but it is very usefull for thise kind of situation.

so when i check my phone there is one SMS from Seunghwan, on that sms he didn't text anything as well other than "바훈" 

Both of us didn't say anything towards each other, i bet he already knew what he need to do, and also Seunghwan hyung must be telling him what to do, same what he did to the twelve of us.

End POV

 

Around an hour Sehun finally arrived back in Exo's dorm near Cheongdam area, the mysterious drive who drop him leave him right away, he press the intercome ask for any member to help him open the door, on that moment Luhan and Kai are didn't have any schedule for today because both of their filming just finish yesterday, mean while Lay, Sehun, and Xiumin are having a photo shoot for one of the well known magezine in Korea, Chanyeol are doing their usual radio show, Chen, Bakehyun, D.O are attending a fan signing for a product that they sponsor it, meanwhile Suho and Kris are attending 'The Leaders Meeting for an upcoming 'SM MT' that will be held in two weeks.

When he walk in to the dorm, Kai and Luhan are so exciriting to see him because a week with out Sehun for them is week of silent, he put his belonging in his room that he shared with Chanyeol, after that he come back to the living room to chat back with Kai and Luhan who currently also enjoy their free time by watching tv and talking with Sehun, both of them ask Sehun what things that he did, where are some of the places that he went with Krystal, and also what things that he did to Krystal or Krystal did to him.

 

Meanwhile right at the moment when Krystal being left behind from Sehun, she went back to her house, Her eonnie Sooyeon ask Soojung to help her preparing her wedding with Taecyeon but she reject it, because she choose to sleep all day because tomorrow its the start of the new semester, she miss her best friend in the college so much and it is no other than Choi Sulli or people call her Sulli and Kang Jiyoung that people usually call her Jiyoung or Jennifer, even though Krystal is taking management as her major, Sulli takes law, and Jiyoung takes medical but they always together no matter what happen on the campus.

Today it is the big day, she finally start the new semester of her college life, when he woke up as usual her eonnie always wake up first before her because her eonnie also need to go back to work, Jessica already enjoying her cup of coffee and the pan cake that one of the maid make for her, mean while Soojung who just done get dressed get down to down stair, and the moment she walk down her eonnie already judging her style, like everybody said like mother like daughter, both Soojung and Sooyeon always high standard for fashion, since their mom always teach her daughter about fashion since they were in kinder garden

"White blouse, Burberry skirt, slip on snakers, MCM pouch......... Not bad lil sissy.......... 9/10 " said Sooyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter