Has No Prince Charming Yet?

How To Solve The L.O.V.E??

Chapter 1 is here

 

I hope you like it!!^^

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hyoyeon's POV

 

In every fairytale, there is a damsell-in-distress.

 

In every fairytale, there's her beloved prince charming.

 

In every fairytale, there's the person who function as a bridge which connects the two-crossed lovers.

 

But why me?? I have no prince charming???

 

People said that I am very awkward, Finds Joy in those non-human things, and many others.

 

But my two bestfriends said that I am very fun to be with.

 

I am very pretty, cute, beautiful, gorgeus, talented, kind, smart but they said that I am an old fashioned. (Lol! Sorry for the HyoHunnies )

 

Yes, I accept that I am an old fashioned girl.

 

I just wanted to be a simple a simple girl who lives in a normal family.

 

Oh! I fogrot I am very rich I mean very very very rich.

 

"Ms. Kim can you answer this question?" Mrs. Jung cut my thoughs.

 

"Ahh! Okay" I goes in the black board and answer the Math difficult question.

 

 

I quickly answer it and my classmates jaw dropped and exept to my new bestfriends who is clapping their hands and smiling.

 

I glanced at our professor who is writing my grade in her grade book while smiling widely.

 

"Ahh! Hyo, your so great" Yuri said and run to her.

 

"Gomawo" I shyly said.

 

END OF POV

 

"Hehe!! your so cute Hyonnie" Yoona pinched Hyoyeon's cheek and she make Hyoyeon blushed.

 

Their classmates acting like they want to vomit and others are glaring and acting like they are answering the other question.

 

"Okay! So announcement everybody" Their professor said and the three bestfriend goes to their sits.

 

"So now, I will announce to you who is the Top 1 in your class" The professor added and glanced to Hyoyeon who is answering the other questions.

 

"Ofcourse it's Kim Hyobugly the nerd, duh!" the girl teased which make the students laugh loudly exept the the three girls.

 

"Hyo, gwenchana?" Yuri ask Hyoyeon who is now sobbing silently Yoona clenched her fist and want to punch her classmates who is laughing loudly like a monkey.

 

"Yah! Monkey stop teasing her. You are like more Bug than her. Look at yourself in the mirror. You have many pimples, wrinkles and many more in you ugly face." Yoona stand up and scream and the whole classroom got silence.

 

"Yoona please stop" Hyoyeon tried to stop yoona because yoona is in out of her control.

 

"But unnie they are annoying me" she said and look at Hyoyeon.

 

Hyoyeon signaling her to calm down and Yes!! Yoona calm herself and sit.

 

"Yah! You know I can kick you out in this school" Yuri said and the girl gasped.

 

The professor clear her throath.

 

"Mianhe Mrs. Jung for messing up" Yoona said and her head was facing in the floor.

 

"It's ok, now let's go back in our lesson" the professor said and continue their lesson.

 

Yoona was glaring at the girl.

 

While Yuri was texting secretly in the cellphone.

 

Hyoyeon was just silently answering the question with her big sunglasses in her eyes.

 

Poor Hyoyeon she's very pathetic because her classmates always teasing her and bullying her around.

 

After the class ends.

 

Yoona and Yuri goes in the outside because they has a sports club to practice while Hyoyeon is in the classroom and reading a book.

 

All boys stand up and goes into Hyoyeon.

 

"Hey" the boy said.

 

"Hey" she said and glanced at boys.

 

"Why are you here?" she added.

 

"Err Hyo can you please do this my assignment I have a club to go, so bye" they guy said and gave Hyoyeon the 3 books.

 

"Me too" they all said and handle Hyoyeon and 30's heavy books in her hands.

 

"Ahh! wait" she said but the boys are all gone.

 

She has no chance but to obey their ask.

 

"Yah! Hyo, don't be always kind. You must be a strong girl" Donghae said while eating his lunch.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

dYes! Finish chapter 1

 

Maybe Eunhyuk will appear in next chapter or 3rd chapter

 

I will update Soon!! :D