Why This Happened ?

I'm Just Afraid

You dropped the pregnancy test while press your back against the cool walls in the toilet. Bringing yourself down, crying so hard. It was positive. You were pregnant with Suho’s baby. Why this happened to me? What should I do? You asked yourself, covering your mouth… not let your voice came out.

You and Suho had been together for almost 4 years. He was caring, sweet, understanding and always makes sure he got a time to spend with you. It was your dream to be his forever, until your last breath. But the fact that you were pregnant crashed it all. Although you know he was a responsible guy, doesn’t mean he will accept the baby since the two of you weren’t married, right? No, I must not tell him about this, you thought. That’s the best way though. You took a deep breath, picked up the pregnancy test and get yourself strength to stand up get yourself out from the toilet. You hide the pregnancy test inside your bag.

“Babe… I’m home!” Suho’s voice make you jump a little.

“Welcome home!” you hold your voice so it doesn’t sounds like you just done crying. You quickly make your way to the living room to meet your love one.

“I miss you…” the first word he said as his eyes noticed you.

You reply with a smile… hug him tightly. Feeling his heat makes you felt safe around him. Once again you took a deep breath, inhaling his scent.

“Are you okay?” he asked suddenly makes your eyes widen.

“Uhm… yeah… of course I’m okay…” you plastered a smile on your face.

“If you got any problem… tell me, alright?” that words stab your heart but you managed to cover your sadness by told him that you will prepare him a dinner.


“WHAT?! YOU’RE PREGNANT?!” Yoona yelled out. You covered with your hand mumbling yourself how embarrassed it was.

“Yeah…” you low your head.

“Did you tell him? How long you have been pregnant.” she asked, drinking her café latte.

You shook your head, “I’m afraid he will ask me to abort this baby. I don’t know, still didn’t check-up.” You hold your tummy, caressing it slowly.

“You still didn’t make check-up yet you said you’re pregnant?” she raise her eyebrows.

“I test it with pregnancy test and it’s positive.”

“Who knows if maybe the pregnancy test got it wrong?” Yoona was your childhood friends. She always try her best to makes you feel calm and happy.

“I didn’t get my period for about 3 months already.” You look at her.

“Well, I didn’t get my period for 3 months once but I’m still okay. I didn’t pregnant.” She still protests.

“Bring me to see the doctor then.” You have done enough to argue with her.


“Miss _____. I have good news for you. You’re pregnant for one month already.” The doctor said, smiling. You turn to Yoona to meet her bitter smile, knowing it was really happening to you. The doctor caught something happen between it so she asks, “Are you not married yet?” you nod slowly. “I see, anyway you need to tell your boyfriend about it because after this you need to take care of the baby’s health or else you will get difficult at time you gave birth the baby.” She said towards you, you were glad that the doctor understands you.

The doctor gave you some courage so that you have no nerves to tell your boyfriend. But deep inside your hearts, you will not going to tell him not because you don’t want to but because you afraid what he will say after that. You scared he will turn wild at the time you told him about your pregnancy. You know how scary he was if the anger took over him. You still remember how wild he was going when he found out there’s a guy who trying to stole you from him. It was damn scared; you can’t explain how scared you were at the moment he broke the mirror with his incredible punch, yelling at you. You just don’t want that side of him appear in front of you again.

I’m sorry Suho. Maybe this will be our end.     


Okay that's only for the first chapter ^^ How was it ? I'm sorry if I messed up with my grammar :(

Stay tune for the next chapter ^^

Anyway please, no bad comment :(