Cafe Ai (Sequel to Psychology 101)

Cafe Ai

 

Yuki Yan, a Psychology Professor in Todai University, is packing her books and laptop in her bag. Her class just ended and students are walking out of the auditorium. This is her 2nd year teaching at this University and so far she is enjoying every moment of it. She moved to Tokyo two years ago because of a job offer. Well, that’s she wants everyone to think. The real reason is that she just wants to get away from someone. There’s only one person who knows where she is and she wants to keep it that way.

“Professor Yan?” a student pulls her out from her thoughts.

“Yes?” She turns to see the student. “What can I help you with Ayumu?”

“Well,” She looks behind her and then back to her, “I was wondering if you are free the weekend after the finals. My friends and I are throwing a small party at the café after it closes.”

Yuki raises her eyebrows, “What’s the party about?”

“It’s a birthday party.” Christine answers as she stands beside Ayumu.

“Oh, whose birthday is it?”

“It’s Kame’s actually.” Ayumu whispers. “We’re throwing him a surprise birthday party.”

Yuki tilts her head on the side and sees Kame with his other friends in her class waiting for the girls who are talking to her right now. “So, I guess he doesn’t know that you’re asking me to go to this party right?”

Christine looks behind them, “No, he’ll kill us if he finds out.”

“That’s a long way to go.” Yuki says, “I can’t really say if I’m free that weekend, since it will be just right after finals week.”

“Well, just to let you know about it. I know Kame will be happy to see you there.” Ayumu says with a hint of some meaning to it.

Yuki smiles, “Okay, I’m not promising anything, but if I’m free then I’ll go.”

“Thank you Professor Yan.” Ayumu and Christine say the same time.

“Christine! Ayumu! Let’s go! We will be late for our next class.” Pi, another of her students calls out.

“We’re coming.” Ayumu answers back.

“Okay, Professor Yan, we will see you next time.” Christine says then turns around and runs after their friends.

Yuki smiles at her students. She then notices Kame who looks at her with a sweet smile and nods his head. She then nods her head back in acknowledgement.

She been busy since the school starts that she haven’t been in the café where Kame works at. Since the café that’s close to her department building is done renovation, she starts going there again.

She walks towards the door and out of the auditorium. She looks at the time and it says 11am only. She has some free time before her next class. “I guess I can get some frappe and those chocolate donuts.” She smiles to herself as she walks out of the building and to the café.


 

~ Café Love ~



Yuki is typing some of her lecture on power point when someone places a latte on her table. She looks up and sees a smiling Kame looking down at her. She smiles at him and closes her laptop and moves it on the side.

“Hey Kame!” She waves her hand towards him.

Kame grins, “So, its Kame right now Professor Yan.”

“Of course, we’re not in the class and you’re not my student right not.” She pauses, “Unless you want me to call you Mr. Kamenashi.” She teases.

Kame lifts his hands and motions it side to side, “No! Kame is fine with me.”

Yuki can’t help but laugh. “Want to join me?”

Kame looks behind him to see if the café is busy. What he sees are his co-workers motioning him to stay since they all know how he likes this professor. He grins and bows at them. He looks back at Yuki and says, “If you don’t mind.”

“Of course I don’t.” She smiles again. That smiles makes his heart beats faster. “Hold on,” Yuki looks confuse, “Since when do you start working at this branch?” She asks.

Kame scratches his head. He can’t really tell her he asks for a transfer to this branch. “Ah, yeah…they needed the help when they re-opened.” He looks down at the table finding it a bit interesting and the peeks at Yuki to see if she believes him.

“Oh, that’s nice. I can see you more often outside the class now. I was planning on going to the other branch but it’s just a bit farther of a walk and I haven’t got a chance to go yet.”

“Ah…” Kame doesn’t know what else to say. “Do you have another class?”

Yuki looks at her watch and says, “Yeah, I have like 45 more minutes then I need to start walking back.”

“Ahh…I see.” Awkward silence…

Yuki looks at Kame. He looks like he wants to say anything, but a bit hesitant. Amuse by his action she asks, “Are you ready for the finals? There’s only two weeks left.”

Kame looks at Yuki, “Yes, I am ready as I can be.”

“That’s good. You have good grades and I know you can easily get an ‘A’ on the finals.”

“I definitely will.” And he adds to himself, ‘just for you I will.’

Yuki leans towards Kame and that surprises him and he leans back. “You know Kame…” she whispers, “Someone told me that you don’t do well in other classes. They told me that you usually have just a passing grade and never really care.” She leans back again, “I told them that my Kame is not like that.”

Kame chokes on nothing and says, “You told them ‘my Kame?’”

“Yes, and I got the same reaction too. I wonder why. I explained to them that I knew you before I learned that you’re one of my students.” Yuki says with a shrug.

Before Kame can say anything he hears the door opens and someone calls Yuki’s name. Both him and Yuki turns to that voice and her eyes glows. “Danson!” She stands up and gives a hug to the new guy. Kame’s eyes almost pops out when he sees the guy giving Yuki a kiss on her cheeks.


 

~ Café Love ~



Danson Tan, one of Yuki’s close friends notices someone glaring at him. He turns on his side to see the source of the evil glare. “Who is this Yuki-chan?”

Yuki turns to Kame and then to her friend, “This is Kame one of my new friends here and also my student.”

“Oh…” Danson can tell that this guy likes Yuki. Just to tease the guy he puts his arm around Yuki’s waist and pushes her more towards him. He almost burst out laughing when he sees the guy’s reaction.

“Kame this is Danson, one of my closest friends.” Yuki introduces him.

“A really…really close friend.” Danson says hinting some meaning to it.

“It’s nice meeting you.” Kame says, he turns to Yuki, “I have to go back to work now.”

“Okay, I’ll see you in class then.” Yuki says while Kame walks back to the counter.

Danson is amused; he can tell that the guy doesn’t like him. This will be an interesting story to see. He looks at Yuki now who is busy typing away on her laptop.

“How was your flight?” Yuki asks.

“It’s alright. I just finished my morning meeting.”

“That’s good. It’s been a while since we seen each other.” Yuki smiles at him then back to her laptop.

“Yuki-chan…” Yuki looks at him.

“Yes, Danson?” She furrows her eyebrows. Calling her like that means trouble. She goes back on her task.

“You know, they are looking for you.” Yuki stops typing.

“Who is looking for me?”

“Who else?” he sits back, “Your ex-boyfriend.”

“Why?” she asks, “It’s been over a year now. He should have let me go already.”

“I guess not. What I heard is that after he got married to that girl he starts looking for you.”

Yuki leans on the table with her hand on her head. “I don’t want any more trouble.”

Danson sighs. He stands up and sits beside Yuki and pats her back. “Well, the good thing is, he doesn’t know where you are. The bad thing is, it’s just a matter of time. What will you do then? You can’t just keep on running away from him.”

Yuki looks at him, “I just don’t understand. He is married now. What else does he needs from me?” Yuki tries not cry, “Isn’t it enough that he broke my heart and made me a laughing stock to all our friends and family?”

“I don’t think that’s what he wanted. It’s his family’s fault you know. He can’t say ‘No’ to them.”

“That is not an excuse.” Yuki shouts.

“Hai, hai…Yuki-chan.” Danson pats her back again. “Don’t make a scene here. We don’t want the students see that their professor is such a cry baby.”

Yuki smiles. She wipes her tears and looks at Danson, “Do you have a place to stay?”

“Nope.”

“Then come over bring your stuff in my apartment then. I know you had a long day too.” Yuki offers.

“I thought you would never ask.” Danson grins. He helps her clean up her stuff and they both walk outside the café.


 

~ Café Love ~



“Ne, Kame, who is that guy with your Yuki-chan?” Pi asks as he leans on the glass counter.

“Yeah, they look a bit chummy together.” Ryo observes resting his elbow on Pi’s shoulder.

“You think that’s her boyfriend?” Yuya asks popping out of nowhere.

“Probably, just look how close he is to her.” Shige says, “And also that kiss!” Shige slaps his hands softly on his cheeks for some dramatic effect.

“Yah!” Kame, who is wiping the mugs, shouts as he turns around to see his friends all hunch back together discussing his love interest. “What the heck are you guys doing here?!”

Pi and Ryo grins, “Well, since you left the other branch, we got bored over there, so we ask for a transfer here.”

Kame glares at Shige and Yuya.

“Don’t look at us like that. We were hired for this branch and were just working temporarily at the other branch because of the renovation.” Yuya explains.
Kame sighs. “You guys are giving me a headache.”

“Us? Or you mean that guy with your Yuki-chan?” Pi snickers.

Kame has enough of their teasing, so he grabs a wet towel and starts hitting the guys with it. Everyone starts running around the café entertaining the customers in the process.


 

~ Café Love ~



Kame is walking towards the Science Building for his Psychology class. He knows he’s a bit early, well, an hour early. He wants to see if he can get a glimpse of Yuki and maybe talk to her too before the class starts. It seems like someone with a big mouth told someone else that he likes their professor. Since then everyone teases him behind Yuki-chan’s back.

He sighs and shakes his head. Maybe he’ll just stay outside and wait till his class starts.

He is getting closer to his destination when he sees a familiar figure under the sakura tree. He looks closely and he smiles when he notice that it’s Yuki who is sitting on the bench. He walks faster and when he is only a few feet away he slows down. Yuki is listening to her iTouch with her eyes close. She looks so peaceful and beautiful. Kame sits beside her and just trying to take it all in. It seems like Yuki feels his presence and opens her eyes. She smiles at him and sits up properly.

“Kame, it’s you.” She says.

Kame smiles back at her. “What are you listening?”

She looks at her iTouch and answers, “Kizuna by KAT-TUN.”

“Ah…I heard of that. That guy is really good.” Kame nods his head. He looks at her and asks, “What are you doing out here? You might catch a cold.”

“I just love this weather. I love the breezy chilly morning. I can smell that winter is really here.” She says.

“Me too.” Kame agrees with her.

“Finals are next week.”

“Yes, I can’t wait till this semester is over.” Kame utters.

Yuki looks at him. “Oh, why?”

Kame looks at her. “Yuki-chan?”

“Yes, Kame-kun?” she teases him.

Kame hesitates for a bit. “I really like you.”

Yuki smiles, “I like you too Kame.”

Kame shakes his head. “No, I mean, I really…really…really like you.” Yuki looks surprise.

“I like you first when you first ordered that Venti Green Tea Frappuccino and that chocolate donut. I like you more when I learned you’re our professor in Psychology. I like you more and more every time I go to your class. I just can’t suppress it anymore. I know you don’t date your students, but in one week time, I’ll be out of your class. I won’t be your student anymore. Can you give me a chance?”


 

~ Café Love ~



“Can you give me a chance?” Kame asks.

Yuki doesn’t know how to react. She doesn’t know that Kame feels like this and it totally throws her off. She notices that Kame looks around and before she can do anything he surprises her again by kissing her on her lips. It’s a quick and soft peck on her lips but enough to give her goose bumps all over her body. A good kind of feeling.

Kame stands up fast and says, “I’ll see you in class Yuki-chan.” He waves his hands and runs straight to the Science Building.

Yuki, who is still in shock, touches her lips with her fingers. A smile starts curving up on her lips. Her phone brings her back to reality. “Hello?”

“What’s up with your voice?” Danson asks.

Yuki coughs, “Nothing’s wrong with my voice.” Yuki defends, “What do you want Danson?”

“Ohhh…a bit touchy aren’t we?” He teases her, “I wonder what happened that made you like this so early in the morning.”

“Shut up or I’ll hang up the phone.” She can hear him laughing on the other line.

“Well, I’m just curious; you sounded like you were just kissed by someone.”
Yuki drops her phone.

“Hello?” Danson shouts, “Hello?! Yuki! You still there?”

Yuki picks up her phone again. “Yes, I’m still here.”

“So? Who kissed you?”

Yuki stares at her phone. It’s scary sometimes how Danson knows her too well. Sometimes she thinks Danson follows her around.

“Yuki? Still there?”

“Yes Danson, I’m still here.” She sighs.

“So, are you going to tell me who kissed you?”

Yuki pouts, “It’s Kame.”

“Whoa! That boy at the Café?”

“He is not a boy okay? He’s a man.” Yuki defends Kame.

“Aren’t we defensive?” Danson teases her.

“I am not defensive!”

“You care for that man.” Danson is straight to the point.

“Of course I do. He is my student.”

Danson laughs on the other side of the phone. “Honey, admit it, you care for him more than a friend and a student.”

“I do not. You are talking nonsense Danson.”

“Remember Aaron Yan?” he asks, “Your cousin?”

“What about him?

“He tried to kiss you because of a bet and what did you do?”

She whispers on the phone, “I punched him?” then she follows, “That’s reflex!”

“Exactly! I never have seen a beautiful er punch such as yours.” He laughs, “How about Jiro Wang?”

“What about him?”

“Don’t tell me you forgotten? You almost cause him his future babies.”

Yuki rolls her eyes, “It’s his fault for making a move on me. That’s reflex too.”

“Oh and I remember that other guy…the other friend of theirs. He came up from your back and tries to hug you and what did you do?” Danson pauses for some dramatic effect, “You threw him flat on his back. That was classic!”

“My dear Danson, is this the reason you called me so early in the morning?” Yuki looks at her watch. “You know I have class in a few minutes.” She starts walking towards the Science Building.

“Well, I got distracted. I’m just happy that you’re moving on.”

“I am not going out with him.” She says.

“Just because he’s your student?” He asks, “Don’t worry honey, by the end of this week he won’t be your student anymore.”

“I’m hanging up Danson.” She says and before she can do it he says…

“They’re here Yuki.” Danson’s voice turns serious.

“What do you mean? Who is here?” Yuki starts to walk slowly.

“Your ex.” He finally says.

Yuki stops. She’s now standing outside her classroom door. “How?”

“We know it’s just a matter of time. I’m surprised that he didn’t’ find you earlier than this. Something might have happened.”

“Where is he?”

“He is here in Taiwan still. He doesn’t know that you’re in Japan yet, but we know he will find out soon enough. What will you do now honey? I can’t hide you forever you know.” Danson says.

Yuki can’t think straight. She loves her life over here in Japan. She doesn’t want to run away anymore. What will she do now?

“Honey, you still there?” Danson asks.

“Yes, I’m still here.” She feels like someone is looking at her. She looks up and the first one she sees is Kame. Her heart flips. “Danson.” She whispers.

“Yes dear?”

Yuki finally decides what she will need to do. “I’m not going to run away anymore.” She says while still looking at Kame. “Don’t tell him where I am; let him find me by himself.” She looks away from Kame and looks down at the corridor. “I’m going to make it clear to him that my heart doesn’t belong to him anymore. It belongs to someone else now.”

“Finally.” He says. “Okay Honey, will keep you updated on what’s going on here. You take care and congrats for finally realizing your true feelings.”

“Thanks Danson. I love you.”

“I love you too Honey. Take care.”

Yuki looks at her hand phone and smiles. She feels like she’s a new person and that because of a certain man.

She walks up to the podium and deposits her stuff on the table and says, “Okay class, anyone have questions for the finals?”


 

~ Café Love ~



“Finally! Finals are over!” Pi shouts.

“I know! I can’t wait for the weekend!” Christine says out loud.

“What’s your plan this weekend Kame?” Ryo asks.

Kame just shrugs, “I have to work till closing.”

“Ehhh…that !” Pi whines.

“Hey, isn’t that Professor Yan?” Ayumu points out.

Kame looks at where Ayumu is pointing at. He smiles and about to walk towards her when Ryo stops him. He turns to Ryo and says, “What are you doing? Let go.”
Ryo points with his mouth towards Yuki.

Kame looks at that direction again and this time he sees someone following Yuki. It looks like the guy knows her and from the looks of it Yuki is trying to get away from him.

“What’s going on?” Christine asks.

“I don’t know, but I’m going to find out.” Kame says and walks towards Yuki and that guy.


 

~ Café Love ~



“Yuki!” The guy calls her.

Yuki stops walking and turns around, “I told you already. Leave me alone. You are a married man now.”

“Listen to me.” The guy begs, “I don’t love her. I was forced to marry her.”

Yuki laughs, “Oh C’mon now!” Yuki starts shouting. “Are you trying to fool me?” She walks slowly towards him.

“You telling me, that the oh so famous Wu Chun was forced on doing something he doesn’t want to do?!” she pokes him on his chest, “You announced in front of everyone that we know that you were getting married to her and not to me!” tears starting to fall from her eyes.

“How can you embarrass me like that?” she asks him, “Can’t you just let me go. I’m living my life right now.” She begs, “There’s no way I’ll be coming back to you.”

“Yuki, I will leave her.” He begs her. “I don’t care about her. You are the only one for me.”

Yuki closes her eyes and breathes, “Enough already Chun. You’re hurting too many people by doing this. Just love her. I know you will learn to love her.” She wipes her tears, “Ella is a very nice girl. She’s…or she was my best friend. It will take a while until I can talk to her again.”

“Yuki, don’t do this to me. I searched for you everywhere. Can’t you see how much I love you?”

Yuki shakes her head. “If you love me like you used to, you could have found me sooner than this. If you came for me last year, I might have taken you back, but it’s different now.”

“I am here now.” He says, “What’s so different now?”

Yuki touches his face and looks deep in his eyes, “My heart belongs to someone else now Chun.”

“No!” he denies, “No! That can’t be!” he shouts and moves away from Yuki.

“Chun, just leave and go back to your wife.” Yuki turns around and about to walk away when Chun grabs her arms. She turns around and says, “Chun, let go of me.”

“I don’t think I can.” Chun starts to cry. “I loved you all these years. I don’t think I can let you go. It was the biggest mistake of my life when I married your best friend, but I thought she was carrying my baby.”

Yuki knows about the baby. Her family knows about it and was the one who told her. That’s when she left the country without telling anyone, except for her friend Danson, who she trust the most.

“You have to Chun.” She says softly, “If you don’t want me to hate you.” She looks at Wu Chun’s eyes and whispers, “You betrayed me twice and my heart can’t take another heart break.” Yuki slowly stands up and looks at him one last time before walking away leaving the man she used to love behind.


 

~ Café Love ~



Christine and Ayumu can’t stop crying. They heard everything. The guys are all shock to what they learn just now about Yuki.

“Oh my goodness, I can’t believe she gone through that much pain.” Christine blows her nose and still crying.

Ayumu grabs Ryo’s shirt and blows her nose. “That is heart breaking.”

“Yah! My shirt is not a tissue!” Ryo screams.

“Sorry, honey, but I can’t help it.” Ayumu looks at Ryo.

Ryo can’t resist that puppy dog eyes that his girlfriend do all the time. He sighs, “Stop crying now. You can use my shirt anytime to blow your nose.”

“I love you Ryo. Don’t you dare do that to me okay? Or else you won’t be able to make any babies!” Ayumu threatens him.

“What did I do?” Ryo complains.

Shige claps his hand. “Now I remember where I saw her before.”

Everyone looks at him.

“She’s the youngest sister of Jerry Yan the Business Tycoon in Taiwan. It was all over the news that Wu Chun left his long time girlfriend, which was Yuki, to marry this unknown girl. That’s when Yuki drops off the earth. No one knows where she gone.”

“And she’s just here all along in Japan.” Pi utters.

Ryo looks at Kame, “What are you going to do now?”

Kame looks at his friends, “Nothing has changed. I’m still going after her.”

“That’s the spirit!” Pi smacks Kame’s back.


 

~ Café Love ~



Yuki finally turns in all the grades from her class. Not one fails. The student who has the highest score is no other than Kame. Yuki smiles at this. She is walking down the stairs outside the Science Building when she sees Kame leaning on the railing at the end of the stairs. She slowly walks down not knowing what to do. Kame looks up as he feels her presence.

“Hi!” Kame waves at her and giving her that sweet smiles that is only for her.

“Hey.” She smiles back at him.

“Where are you heading right now?

Yuki shrugs, “Well, I’m planning on going to the café to get some of those yummy chocolate donuts.” She grins.

“I can walk you there.” Kame offers.

“Sure.” Yuki agrees.

While they are walking, Kame asks her, “Have you thought of an answer to my question before?”

Yuki slows down and looks at Kame who is walking in front of her looking at the clear blue sky. He stops and turns around waiting for her answer.

“Yes, I have.” She answers.


 

~ Café Love ~



Kame’s heart starts beating. He tries to act cool and stoic, but deep inside he just wants to know her answers so badly. He prays she will say yes to him.

“Yes, I have.” She says.

Kame waits for more answer from her, but this woman loves to . She starts walking again and even passes him.

“Are you coming?” She asks with a mischievous smile on her face.

Kame looks at the heaven and sighs, “Yes I am.” He runs towards her and starts walking at her pace. “So, you’re not going to answer me.” Kame mumbles.

Yuki grins. “I will, but not right now.”

“Do you like to torture me?” Kame looks at her.

Yuki pretends to think, “Hmm…actually…yes.” She smiles, “I love to see your reactions.”

“My poor…poor heart.” Kame puts his hands over his heart.

Yuki pushes him, “Don’t be so over dramatic. It doesn’t suit you.” She says while she laughs.

“Why can’t you just answer me now?” Kame pouts.

“It’s not the right time.” She whispers to him giving him goose bumps all over his body.

“When is the right time then?” Kame asks tugging on her fingers.

Yuki turns to him, “You will know.” Yuki grins and then runs inside the Café.

Kame can’t help but smile. Yuki is being childish and her actions are giving him hope. He pumps his hands in the air and then runs after her inside the café.


 

~ Café Love ~



Kame’s working at the back of the Café when he hears his boss calling him to the lobby. He looks at the clock it says 2345. They closed at 2300. He supposed to help out at the lobby, but the boss told him to work on something at the back. He just shrugs and follows his orders.

He is now walking outside the office when he notices the lights are all off at the lobby. “Are they pulling a prank on me now?” he walks a bit more trying to find the light switch. When he finally finds it he turns it on and he jumps back because of the loud scream behind him.

“Happy Birthday Kame!!!” All his friends are there.

“Did we get you?” Christine asks.

“You didn’t expect it huh?” Ryo says.

“It’s all my idea just to let you know.” Pi smirks.

Shige looks at Pi, “You didn’t even do anything.”

Kame laughs at his friends. He looks at the crowd again to see a familiar face.

Yuya notices this, “Are you looking for someone?”

Kame a bit disappointed shakes his head, “No, I’m just making sure no one broke anything on the display case.”

“Yeah, uh huh, as if we going to believe that.” Ryo rolls his eyes.

“Just admit it.” Ayumu pushes him, “You are looking for Yuki-chan.” Christine teases him.

“Yes I am.” Kame finally admits.

“Did you tell her what you feel?” Yuya asks.

Kame nods his head.

“And????” Everyone is waiting for the answer.

“She said she have an answer, but it’s not time to tell me yet.” He looks up, “Is that a good sign? Or a bad sign?”

“It can go either way.” Pi answers.

Kame starts pulling his hair. “I’m going crazy!”

Christine taps Kame on his shoulder. When Kame looks at her she points at the door. Kame looks at where Christine is pointing at and he sees Yuki coming in with a gift.

“Good luck birthday boy.” Ayumu pushes him towards Yuki.

Yuki finally sees him, “Hey Kame, Happy Birthday.” Yuki hands him her gift and gives him a kiss on the cheek. That earns them a few whistles from the crowd.

“Thanks.” Kame blushes. “Let’s go find some empty table.” Kame reaches out to grab her hand. He notices that she didn’t move her hand away. He smiles. They find one empty table and both of them sit there watching the crowd mingle and talk to each other.

“Kame.” Yuki calls him, “Here’s my gift.” She hands him her gift.

Kame takes the gift, “Thank you. You shouldn’t have.” He says.

“Open it.”

“Right now?”

Yuki smiles and nods her head. “Remember the question you asked me last time.” Kame nods his head, “The answer is in there.” She informs him.

Kame’s eyes turns big and he starts to open the gift. The first thing that he notices is the mug. He looks at Yuki and he sees her nods her head, so he pulls out the mug and what it says almost stops his heart. He stands up and starts screaming. Everyone of his friends stop whatever they are doing to see what’s going on with him.

Kame turns to his friends. “She said YES!”

Everyone jumps and shouts. Congratulating Kame for finally getting the woman he loves.

“Yuki-chan!” Pi jumps in front of Yuki and gives her a tight hug. “If you ever get tired of Kame, just come to me I’ll take care of you.”

Kame and Christine hears this and they both smack Pi on the head and Kame pushes Pi away from Yuki. “Don’t you even think!” Kame threatens him.

“Geez, can’t take a joke?” Pi mumbles while massaging the part of his head that got smack.

Yuki pulls Kame to her side and says, “Don’t worry, you’re the only man for me” She pulls his head down to her and gives him a deep long kiss.


 

~ Café Love ~

 

smileyyes!!! finally!!!smiley
how did you guys like it? let me knowwwww puleaseeee!
i sooo wanna know what y'all think..
is it better? or not? hehehehe
should i do another one or that's it...hehehe
again, thanks for reading and doooo comment!
i actually wrote this because of the people who said they want to read more!!! lol
heartthanks again y'all!heart