Part 1 (The Coinsedence)

Amnesia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TWO YEARS BEFORE

Seohyun sighed. This school is hell to big for her! She can't find her biology class. And just now, she nearly lost when she tried to search for the office. Luckily, someone helped her. The one that she dosen't even bother to remember his name. "Why do I had to remember his name anyway? If its a luck, that should the last time I met him anyway. He seems younger than me. Sure never be in the same class." The thought flew through her head as she strugle between time to finding her class.

"Argh!! Where this class is located?! Why mother did accepted to transfer her job here anyway?" Seohyun mumbled between her breath. Usually, she had been known for her not-really-type-of-talking person. But today, number of words formed by her voice is quite many than usual. Guess she's really tired and stress of all these jokes that the school make. Suddenly, come greet her is young man with a handsome figure. 

" Hi, are you new student here?" He asked politely.

Seohyun gasped. He must be an angel god sent to her for help. For a moment, Seohyun was mesmerized by the tall figure infront of her.

"Hello miss,are you okey?" The boy snap her out from her head.

"S-Sure, I-I'm alright. Yes.. I-I'm new..." Like the usual self, Seohyun dosen't even had a confident to answer the question perfectly.   

"Are you lost? Want me to show you the way? Oh, by the way, I'm Zhang YiXing. You can call me Yixing" Yixing greeted with a polite tone like he should do.

Seohyun was too shy to answer the question even its right that she really desperate for help. All she's doing is just staring at the ground without any answer like what Yixing hoped.

After observe Seohyun's action for a while, Yixing say " Hmm.. looks like you don't need any help from me. And if you do, I'll be in the student council room. Don't be too shy to ask neh?" and he now changing his course and his back is now facing Seohyun. Seohyun was taken aback. She's really collecting all her might have confident to form a words of 'help'. 

" Please........" And now Seohyun just wasted all her confident into a not what she wanted to say. But, its really worth it when Yixing actually turn his body,facing Seohyun.

"Yes? May I help?" Yixing quickly asked. 'This girl is surely something' he thought.  And that was the time two more mysterious men came.

"Hey Lay! What's taking you so long to make it to the dis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter