Trouble

Yura the Trouble Maker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Jong hyun has been busy lately with his schedule, it's the first time to have conflicting schedules from his debut days. His carreer, as his manager hyung says is on the go and he hoped it will last. He wanted to make one of his dreams come true, that is to buy a house for his parents before he leave for the army. Slowly he has put away a fund for that, slowly he can buy a house not just for his parents but also for himself.

He was scouted in the streets when he was younger. Armed with his God given good looks, all thanks to his parent's good genes, it has been a hard battle making it in the industry that he chose. Being a model was not one of his list, but opportunity came. They thought about it with his parents, and as expected they voted against it, cause you see, he is quiet an introvert. And being one, they knew it would not be an easy journey. Still he decided to give it a try, and so to put the story short, now he is here, sitting inside his van while waiting for the director to call him for his scenes, fumbling over his iPad. Being a model, he has come to love clothes and accessories, so in the past, majority of his search history is about fashion portals and online shopping, but now, after being on the show, the moment he went online, he searched for 1: Yura, 2: JongAh, 3. Girls Day. 

It's a day after their first concert, he knew fan cams would circulate like wild fire. and he was not mistaken. he shook his head "I must be a masochist" he thought as he searched fan videos of his Ahyoung in Youtube, he clicked a certain fan video titled Trouble Maker- Yura.

He saw her stunning in a combination of black super short shorts and a red tank top as soon as he paused the video to assess her attire for the dance, he sighed in relief as he saw something that resembled a bolero that covered some of her skin. But that doesn’t seem to made her less ier.  His eyes flew to her pretty legs enclosed in a black fish stocking and he can see y black garter belt too. And wow she looks so hot he felt a damp sweat veil his forehead.

He then pressed play and watched it with full attention. And as expected he felt uncomfortable watching the other guy touching her. His forehead creased by the minute. He paused the video and took a couple of deep breaths to calm himself, then he pressed the play button again.

“Aishhh! Why did she chose Trouble Maker when there’s a lot of music to choose from?!.” He muttered as he again saw her partner’s hand on her bare hips. He throw the iPad beside him, covered his now flushed face with both hands.

He does not want to admit it but the reality is glaring at him, he has started to like his virtual wife. And for the record he is not the jealous type of guy, or so he thought but now there is no way but to surrender.

He fished his phone on the front pocket of his jeans and dialled her number, waited as it rang but was not answered. He called several times until the phone was shut off. His temper rose with each unanswered call.  He went out of the van and fought the urge to slam the door as he saw his co-actors nearby.

“Jong Hyun-ah, wae?” his stylist stood as soon as he saw him out

“Nothing hyung, just a little frustrated” he said, dialled her phone number again and left a message “Ahyoung-ah” he started in a controlled voice, his patience going thin but his voice was still calm to his surprise.  “ahm... are you busy? When you get this message call me back okay? Bye.” He finished, still in a foul mood

--

Ahyoung  and the rest of Girls Day was in their rooftop house.  Their dress covered with apron and started cooking.

“Yura-yah chop these, be careful with the knife, okay?” Sojin instructed, worried. “Minah-yah help Yura with this and you maknae, prepare the containers, okay?”

“Yes unnie!” they replied in unison.

“Unnie, thank you for helping me with this.” Ahyoung said grateful that fellow members helped without her asking twice.

Sojin rolled the kimbop, Hyeri sliced it evenly and placed it neatly inside the plastic ware.  After all the preparations were done they cleaned up.

--

Hyeri and Minah ransacked her closet trying to find clothes for her to wear “Unnie! Are you done there? Pali, come here. This is cute, try this on.” Hyeri said waiving a blue mini dress still on a hanger excitedly

“Aniya! Not that. This one would be better unnie!” Minah argued, waiving out a white blouse and pink mini skirt.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter