part 1

Peter Han

Finally after a long day school I can go home.. I whipped my long brown hair out of my face. No one can see that I’m hurt, my brown eyes sparkle as always and I’m always smiling. But that is only to hide my tears.  I am always alone at school, work is hard and my classmates are bullying me. I pick my bicycle and take a deep breath. I can smell the rain. I always love that smell. Same as always the ties of my bicycle are empty.. great I think by myself, walking again. It started to rain. I felt someone was after me. The boy picked me and hit me. It hurts, I felt my nose was bleeding. After a few kicks in my face and stomach he goes away. I fell on the ground. I was not crying. This is not the first time someone hit me like that. I tried to stand up, it hurts.. I walked alone to my home. But I can barely stand.

 

When I opened the door my parents are screaming. Just like every day. They don’t care about me. I heard a bottle slam against the wall. My mother was screaming. My father left her crying and he goes away. I walked to my mam.. Her head was bleeding. I carry her and bring a glass of water, The wound stopped bleeding. Thank you.. she said and walked out the room. I was alone again.

Tears come in to my eyes. I looked in the mirror I have a dark eye. My whole face was looking of a cat had attack me. I whipped my blood out of my face. And walked to my room.  I lay down on my bed.. What is this..? I never saw this book in my room ether..

Peter Han was written on it. The letters are gold and shining. Do I have to read it? A lovely Chinese boy stands on the front page. His hair was messy and he has the most beautiful sparkling eyes I ever seen.. Is this Peter Han..?

I opened the book and start reading it.

I brush off the dust on the old diary The inside that suddenly opened up, brightly
You are there still Like before, you are remained
I recall the pictures that I lived forgetting The little tremblings splurge in my body
It’s a bit of a sad thing that we can’t go back to that time

*I’m going to look for you Tinker bell that the memories sent Neverland that followed through
At that place While looking at each other, were we smiling
Forever your peter pan. Your man that stopped the that time
Although I’m lacking, I’m running to my you that I loved so much

The mischievous rascal that bothered you a lot The defeated memories are vivid
Starting from that time I gained your heart and even a kiss
My heart was always flying while riding a cloud
You were prettier than Wendy, Cinderella
Because I feel you, the one person that makes my heart beat My two eyes shine

*I’m going to look for you Tinker bell that the memories sent Neverland that followed through
at that place While looking at each other, were we smiling
Forever your peter pan. Your man that stopped the that time
Although I’m lacking, I’m running to my you that I loved so much

The face that shows the pinkish color The feeling of walking on the clouds (Although we were together) 
Baby boo! The picture like You that my heart beated to! (Although I wanted to hold on)
That time like when your eyes that gently smiled (Although I put out my hand Oh!)
If you were to fly to me right now through the open window in the part of my heart (You get farther Away)

You that i bottled in my fairy tale, as always, lingering around sweety girl (Don’t leave)
I’m still trembling the part of my heart that you’re not in this place is a lonely island (The me from that time)
You that is written in my memories pretty girl that won’t get erased! (is here right now Oh!)
My heart is still beating the one part of my heart that you’re not in (Where could you be)                                                                                                                        Our relationship that shows of a watch spring How much would it have changed
Although I e page that I lastly wrote about you in, no longer
Do I have the strength to read on I’m going to erase the sad writings
It’s not going to be the end of our story
Because I’m going to meet you again

Are you well?

 

My eyes where full of tears. I fell in love with the words. But I had to stop reading now.. I fell asleep with the diary tight against my chest.

Peter Han looked through the window, he smiled. Beautiful.. he whispered so soft it was like breathing. He lay on the branch from the tree for a while now. He keep smiling ‘see you tomorrow my fairy’ he whispered.

 

I slowly opened my eyes.. The alarm clock wake me up for school again, I decided to put the diary from Peter Han in my schoolbag. I looked all day down at the ground and hide my face behind my long hair.  I sat alone again in class. Then a new boy came in to the class. When his eyes meet mine, ‘He smile at me. This is our new student, Han’ the teacher said. It.. It is the boy from the diary.. Everyone look at me and lough. Oh no.. I was so scared. Han walked to me. ‘are you alright..?’ He look at my black eye. The teacher look now at my face too. ‘Come with me.’ She said. When I walked out the class, The boy who kicked me yesterday looked angry at me. Han saw it. When the teacher walked out the classroom with me. Han walked straight at that boy. ‘I know you have hurt her.’ ‘Don’t do it again!’ The boy stands up. ‘What are you going to do then?’ Han suddenly hit the boy. And it was going to be a big fight.

The teacher asked me how this was happened. I looked at the ground and say noting. ‘Tell me!’ She grabs my arm, ‘What is this?!’ She saw the cuts on my arm. ‘Nothing!’ ‘Let me go!’ ‘NO!  Tell me! WHAT IS THIS?! ‘fight, fight, fight!’ People were screaming inside the classroom. The teacher was complete confused. ‘Thank you Peter Han’ I whispered