Final

No Wonder People Always Do That

     I got out of the car with a bag slung on my shoulder which had a camera in it. I slammed the door shut before turned around to the tall guy standing before me with both of his hands in his ripped jeans pockets.

He was just so handsome and all. You didn't know how much I was holding myself from drooling over this cute mixed with hot thing called, Oh Sehun.

He can just made all of the girls around him pulled their hairs out because of his good looking face and model like body. But of course those girls weren't me.

"Ready to do our project?" he gave me his breathe-taking smile, making me forgot that we actually here to take some pictures for our english project.

"Yup!" I nodded my head eagerly. He took my hand in his as we strolled around the park.

I took a glanced at our intertwined hands and a smiled instantly appeared on my face. I don't even know how can I have a huge crush on this guy beside me. Please reminded me to give my english teacher a big kisses all over her face for this project.

"Do you remember when we first met?" he suddenly asked, making me to look up at his flawless face.

How can I forgot those shameful moment when my friend accused me for throwing a paper plane with 'I love you' writing on it and the best part was the paper plane landed on Sehun's table, perfectly.

"How can I forgot those shameful moment?" I cupped my face with my free hand, feeling ashame of those memories.

"Why your friend suddenly threw it?" he asked, making wanted to run away and never looked back.

How can I told him? This was so embarrasing!

"Actually she forced me to throw it but I dont want to, so she decided to throw it on my behalf" 

"Why she really wanted you to throw it?" he face full of curiosity. How I wish I can pinched those cheeks, but I chased those thought away.

"She wanted to know something" I mumbled those words out.

"And that something was?"

I took a deep breathe. Just go for it, I thought.

"Who my future love is"

Sehun's face remained blank. That was not a good sign. "Pardon me?"

He was just so deaf!!

"She wanted to know who my future love is" I repeated, louder this time.

Sehun's face lit up in shock. I watched him nervously, hoping that I hadn't done a huge mistake. My internal nightmare of rejection returned, and I had to resist the urge to let our hands fall and bolt.

And then Sehun broke into a smile. "Does it work?"

I looked at him, just without replying, I knew that he realized that the paper plane experiment worked smoothly. Sehun smiled brightly, squeezing my hand lightly.

What does he mean by that?

All of the sudden, Sehun let go of my hand.

"Race ya!!" he hollered.

I stood there dumbfounded as Sehun jogged off.

"Sehun you little brat! I have a camera with me, you know?" I yelled and started to catch up.

Sehun stopped in front of a shady tree. I ran up to him, punching his chest lightly.

"That wasn't nice" I pouted.

He grinned, grabbing my arm and twisted us around so that I was the one against the tree bark.

"Sehun, what-?

I looked up at him and stopped speaking immediately. He was staring at me so intently.

And the Sehun did something I didn't expected. He brought a hand to my hair and and tucked a stray of hair behind my ear. My breathe caught. He hand moved slowly to my cheek before whispered.

"Y/N"

"What?" I squeak.

"Can I try something?"

I stopped breathing. Was this what romance was like?

"I'm going to take that as a yes" he closed the space between us instantly, his lips pressing against mine. I felt he smiled against the kiss and pulled away after awhile, resting his forehead against mine.

Nice!

"So that's how kiss feels like" he chuckled, huskily.

"I suppose it does" I laughed quitely.

"No wonder people always do that!" he said cheerfully.

I smacked his arm lightly with a laugh.

"You're so weird"